youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=fEzl63ZBmv4
vocaroo.com/i/s1CDEblEPLQu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A dream

Whose dream?

The main character's

Are you sure it's a dream?

A glimpse at the powerful cabal of people running the world behind closed doors.

In between those kind of orgies is when they probably decided shit like "lets cause division in the middle class by pushing extreme homosexual and feminist ideas"

the dark souls of film

Documentary about what the political Elite do for fun.

Kubrick's one last fuck you to the elite

>wtf did i just watch
quinoa

a pizza party

>wtf did i just watch
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
The truth.

Eyes Wide Shut
A Kubrick film

Eyes Wide Reddit
A Kubreddit film

These

and

Kubrick's last laugh as he takes pretty boy A list actor Tom Cruise and the young Nicole Kidman, daughter of an alleged cultist in his own right, and places them unwittingly in a documentary about their/our masters secret meetings.

Basically, a "I know what your doing, I know these are your favorite puppets, and look what I got them to do".

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WATCHED IT YOU TELL US YOU CANCEROUS BOIL ON A BABOON'S BUTT!!!

KINO

>wait a moment, the pedophiles are in control of the AI...how'd the pedophiles get in control of the AI?

DNC choosing Hillary

kys

The deep state has massive orgies on a regular basis in which they murder whores for fun and sacrifice children to Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEzl63ZBmv4

kek

Autism: The Movie

Hilarious.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CDEblEPLQu

rate my cover

Paedophiles are predominantly Jews (Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Roman Polanski, Jeffrey Epstein, Allen Ginsberg, etc.)

Jews overwhelmingly dominate the AI sector (Henry Markram, Ray Kurzweil, Eliezer Yudkowsky, etc.)

Therefore there's a good chance the AI sector is controlled by paedophiles.

10/10 my sides

>vocaroo.com/i/s1CDEblEPLQu
i lold