Low wage workers deserve 15 dollars an hour!

Wtf, I hate food now.

Am now a #clintoris

You've really made me think

This is old news. This was posted a couple years ago and the guy was fired.

>2016
>Eating at fast food restaurants.

Enjoy your $10 loaves of bread.

>recording your own autism

Hope faggot got lawsuit.

This is why i haven't ate fast food or takeaways for about 7 years and will never again

I know I keep playing with fire everytime I order fast food but I can't help it. Chinese takeout is too delicious :3

>raise minimum wage to $15
>more automation
>never have to talk to anyone about my order
We should allow it. I don't want those TFWs to have them jobs.

Get yourself the proper equipment you need to cook and learn from the ground up. Once you've learnt the basics of making good sauces using fresh ingredients you won't look back

This is why I love in-n-out. You can watch them make everything. You see them cutting the lettuce, cutting the potatoes, unwrapping the beef.
And they don't hire shit people
I fucking love in-n-out

WTF I HATE FAST FOOD NOW

>im being serious

Why the fuck is it only the greasiest, saddest looking fucks doing this shit? Absolutely disgusting. Don't fuck with peoples food, man.

That's fucked up.

Here in the US, seriously, the two overtly conservative fast food chains, Chik fil a, and in n out, have top quality workers. No joke

They probably pay higher than minimum wage, and don't settle for shit workers. And guess what? They are almost universally loved by everyone in the US

This is a KFC, I recognize the floor design and black non slip shoes.

t Ex Employee

does KFC have lettuce like that?

Arby's has higher quality and so does 5 guys.

Low impulse control got them there and nothing to lose makes them more likely to do some depraved shit.

What's he doing to those tacos?

Are they gonna be okay?

Looks like Burger King to me.

I went to school with a kid who worked at KFC. He was literally always greasy. Almost turned me off the dirty bird. Almost.

>2k22
not ordering fast food via internet that is delivered by a drone and is made automatically

Agreed. I would eat fast food more often if I didn't have to place an order with some retard or burnout.

>Arby's
>High quality
I'll agree about five guys, but holy shit is Arby's bad

Reminder KFC does not clean their chicken as well as it should be and you will find a kidney once in a while in the meat.

Fuck
I always get paranoid somone did some shit to my food

It's actually pretty rare that fast food workers fuck with your stuff. Especially if they are super fucking busy and employ tons of people like Chik-Fil-A rush hour.

Pay Them More

You'll get better service

And burgers that look like they do in the commercials

For $15 an hour I do think burger flippers would put some effort into their job.

>Arby's

Lol make your own damn sandwich you cuck

How much you wana bet that guys a nigger, or a spic.

Until that amount of money starts paying for what minimum pays now.

Then they won't see the effort as worth it.

i make 13/hr as a burger king cashier

ama

How often do you pee in the food

never

One of my friends worked at an Arby's and told me that the niggers there would spit in white people's food

this my fetish

>And burgers that look like they do in the commercials

Do you really believe that paying the workers more will increase the quality of the end product?

They make what the chain sullies them. Increasing the pay won't do a thing to increase the quality of beef/produce/chicken/salads. Just the opposite. The companies will look for ways to offset their higher end costs. Look for less toppings, cheaper grade meat, cut rate bread.

I don't think it's always a lack of effort.

In my work place, they pile a completely impossible workload on everyone then complain when it is never done.

Even when every possible corner is cut, which results in even more work later on, it can't be finished.

Partly due to them raising the wage and becoming even less able to afford sufficient staff levels.

that pic is from Sup Forums posted years ago. was a white

Most places seem to make everything visible

I don't care for the drive thru for that reason

Wtf I love slow food now

typical swede

Minimum wage here is barely $10, and if you work full time at min. wage, you can definitely afford to get by.

depends on the location a lot, but yes because the franchise is locally owned and managed and they usually care about their customers. The guy that owns the arbys chain in my town is cool as fuck and is pretty good about not hiring scum of the earth.

Surely any of those would be a handsome payout from the store if it was intentional

I finally saw one of those kiosks at McDonalds. The problem is it only takes credit and debit cards, probably gift cards as well.

is this at a taco johns ?

In n out only hire mormon cucks.

What do you think about those new coke machines? The ones where you can get like 300 different drinks from, the touch screen ones?

The food is about the same price compared to McDonald's too.

Drinks are overpriced though.

Good luck finding a full time job though, mate.
Most jobs offer contracts of 30 hours~ with the """""potential"""" for overtime. Even in retail, etc... They hire more people but with less hours so it's good for the unemployment figures but there are a lot of people struggling.

EMTs, who save lives, don't even make $15/hr in a lot of places.

You'll never convince me some shitter in a minimum wage job that's too unskilled to move up deserves more than someone who saves lives.

Oh my god that fucking gif. That almost made me vomit. And I thought Sup Forums had made me pretty desensitized.

Show the one where he farts on the salami.

>Drinks are overpriced though.
A large drink at McDonalds is charged at $1.00 but costs about 5 cents to make.

Chipotle and subway would be soooooooooooo much better if they were automated tbqh. They need to be like Sheetz.

I love them, let's me get my meme tier flavours where most places wouldn't have them in the first place

>working for 3.50€/h
kill me pls

The in n out location thats by me has big windows at the drive thru

Maybe, but its worth it to me

Getting that cherry vanilla coke?

I think they're $2 or more at Five Guys and In-N-Out

Food Tampering should be a Death Penalty Offense...

Close, cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper

>Why the fuck is it only the greasiest, saddest looking fucks doing this shit?

Because they're the lowest most menial jobs in society, and they pay so little you can't even afford to live independently off the pay. No one wants to do those jobs.

Maybe if they got paid a living wage like $15 an hour they wouldn't be so shitty.

you're an idiot. they all look like that.

Something like cracker barrel which had good food but as of recent have cut down on quality like their biscuits they made half the original size, the drinks are like $3.

>maybe if they got paid a living wage like $15 an hour

EMTs don't even get paid $15/hr.

Are you telling me a burger flipper is more valuable than an EMT?

My mcdonalds has the same floor and black nonslips are generic as fuck

>Once you've learnt the basics of making good sauces using fresh ingredients you won't look back
You sound like a proper boring bastard.

>EMTs don't even get paid $15/hr.

Pay them $20/h then.

If you eat out enough, it will happen. Its common.

Random local mcdicks, go look up like 5 of them and I bet you 1 has someone talking about spit in the food, or how they overheard people laughing about spitting in the food etc.

lol I always make sauces from scratch. Family is always surprised and never believe me, which gives me a weird sense of accomplishment.

Also a lot of EMTs are shitty people.

I did community service cleaning ambulances once, and it's scary to think that those people were in charge of saving people's lives.

Some registered nurses don't even get paid $20/h.

Are you telling me an EMT is more valuable than a registered nurse?

This is the problem with raising the minimum wage, you economically illiterate twat.

Ours are shit.

You can only get about 50 combinations and pretty much all of the ones that don't already exist as a product are unpalatable.

Also, children stand at them for 3 minutes each adding a small amount of every single type to make meme drinks, sometimes as huge groups, making the adults wait awkwardly behind them trying not to look like pedos.

I can't tell either box on the left looks like some forms of instant gravy?
Anyone know if kfc/mcd uses daydot labels like the one on the half insert he's standing on?

Ban minimum wage.

>>go to cashier
>>buy gift-card with cash
>>order food at kiosk
>>observe offended looks and butt-hurt while enjoying freedom mcsandwhich
>>best dinner and a movie ever

>Are you telling me an EMT is more valuable than a registered nurse?

Are you implying that a nurse is more valuable than an EMT?

Yeah some fat sheboon who inserts catheters with an attitude is more valuable than an EMT.

Didn't Sup Forums find this guy and get Normies to ban him from ever doing foodservice again?

To be fair, people deserve whatever wage they accept.

Uh, yes, they are. You can get EMT certification in 6-weeks. Being a RN requires a full course load.

EMTs are only trained to stabilize the patient long enough to get to the hospital.

Fuck off. That's bullshit.
I've worked shit jobs before and never did it cross my mind to tamper with food. It's just something you don't do.
Anything else is an excuse for these fucking losers who do this shit.
If I ever caught someone doing this I would unironically fuck them up.

>$1.00 for large coke
>$2.00 for large coke

Fuck off Amerifats, they cost at least $5 here and I am sure your large drinks contain a lot more than ours as well.

He isn't arguing how much schooling each need. He's arguing who is more valuable out of the box. Bottom-line is a damn good EMT will save more lives than a nurse.

if they put cameras on there forehead and everywhere and they busted their ass id consider 10$

> You can get EMT certification in 6-weeks. Being a RN requires a full course load.

So the amount of education/training something takes defines how valuable it is?

People spend 4 years in college to become experts on women's studies, I guess that means they're more valuable than an EMT and a nurse.

Yeah I know that. My wife and I live in a very small rural town and she works at a cashier at the local tesco. It's a small store and they employ like 200 people. It's bullshit. She's only on a 20 hour contract, so she had no chance of ever moving out of her parents until we got together.

Wow, that restaurant is AESTHETIC

shitty people work in every single line of duty my man

you think white collar desk jockies aren't complete trash subhumans? just because someone makes a lot of money or holds a high status doesn't absolve them of moral corruption

>tfw chik fil a wouldn't hire me because I'm atheist
Of course they didn't say that, instead they blamed it on my criminal record.

This. Literally worked in fast-food for 12 years. Never once, no matter how shitty a customer was, did I fuck with the meal. Call me fucking crazy, but I had pride in my ability to solo the kitchen, fire out burgers, HOT, 10 a time, and make them look glorious.

*spits in your food*

what you gonna do about it little white bitch?

>trying to conflate two completely separate areas of study

That's a pretty high school level argument you have there.

The more medical training you have, the better you are at your job. Saving lives and treating patients does not apply to Women's Studies, so there's no point in bringing that up.

Would you rather be treated by a doctor with 4 years of schooling or 12 years of schooling?

In-N-Out fag can confirm, starting wage was $11 an hour.

Minimum wage worker here to tell you that I do no believe the minimum wage should be increased. My coworkers are lazy pieces of shit who can't even restock chips.
Pic related, my coworkers never clean the sauce bottles or their silver tins at my Subway. None of them even have a food handler's permit.