Terror attacks in 2016 so far 0

Is the UK the safest place in the world from ISIS/terror, all I can say is thank fuck for the channel. Is there any place safer than the UK (western country) from terror? Discuss.

>Terror attacks in 2016 so far 1
FTFY m8. Bunch of muzzies tried to abduct a squaddie out jogging at knifepoint this morning. He beat them up and got out of there.

Great idea OP, just tempt fate. I hope Keek blesses me with digits to counter your stupidity.

I read somewhere, can't remember where, that MI5 are doing an amazing job compared to foreign counter-terror agencies and that's why there have been relatively few terror attacks. They're foiling plots all the time, breaking up cells and have a very close eye on anyone who might be a threat.

Dubs decides mega terror happening in UK before the end of 2016 that will make 9/11 look like it never happened

This man nukes Buckingham palace

You don't shit on your own doorstep.

Comfy and safe here

Polish Nationalists will burn the Reichstag

Why the fuck would muzzies attack their home base?

LOL you where safe until you voted not to be safe. IRA is your biggest threat now.

That's not a terror attack that's a rumble in the country jungle!

Are you really dumb enough to suggest the fact that I compose a thread on Sup Forums has any influence over the actions of the politically indoctrinated Islamist terrorists?

Kek has decided to spare the UK.
For now.

Unless it's trips, then UK will be nuked before 2017

Yeah I think I've heard the same things before, even so you'd still expect at least one or two to slip the net don't you think

It's coming

Haven't heard that b4 such a lazy reply I remember when Sup Forums was decent. Hmm dead white Bretons always seem to grab the most headlines don't you think?

I just see the new ISIS video. Sorry but your country is in the list of next ISIS terror attack (with France and USA)

You'll blow up a few pubs and we'll smash you back into your holes again.

You got your finger on the pulse of all that is Isis?

Hardly an attack when they got attacked themselves kek

Haha I like that

Reminder that they also watch us here too.

Hi MI5 D.Copeland here ;)

>IRA is your biggest threat now.

do you want to watch the video of the threat?
they will attack UK soon ;________;

I laughed aswell

Why is your country voting like idiots all of a sudden? That's my country's job you wanker

>a yank obsessed with something that happened 30 years ago in which he wasn't at all remotely involved in nor a citizen of the involving countries
my sides

Dirty bomb time square
10/10/16

Hahah fk shit up and leave that is the Brit way.

Not seen it

Hope they take a long hard look at this then m9

them trying to abduct that soldier with a butter knife and getting their heads kicked in was it lmao

Sorry but have a problem with believing everything I read on the net.

But I'm not wrong

Clearly not.

Pre-shredded cheese is almost as bad as pic related

Fucking hell that HIV in a plastic container that

What the fuck? That is the weirdest thing I've seen on here in months!

If taking your anger out on anonymous posters on a Taiwanese imageboard takes your mind off of having to prep Muhammad for your wife, so be it.

SF took over proceedings a long time ago, IRA is a meme, INLA are a anti drug gang.

It's 2016, you won't see the troubles happen again like you desperately wish it to, it's all political now.

Lol Ireland is way safer. Two tanned Britons tried to kidnap one of your soldiers today.

Somali immigrants will rape the queen of Norway, while the king stays in his shed

You're not wrong. But the IRA took over SF and PIRA in October 2015.

>Is there any place safer than the UK (western country) from terror?
Well we haven't had a single successful attack as of today on italian soil, so I dare say we're quite good at the security aspect. As strange as it may sound italian secret services are doing a damn good job at monitoring high-risk groups, and every few weeks it goes on the news that some imam or other mudslime dindus were expelled for suspect affiliation with ISIS.

>inb4 muh irrelevant country
Remember we have the Vatican. If that's not a fucking neon-signs-target for ISIS then I don't know what it is.

Probably because actual security agencies in competent countries already have every single Muslim on a terrorist watch list, while politicians and normies prattle on about how "le Islam isn't the enemy", when it literally is.

anyone else slightly worried about this? we have enough muslims in this country that WOULD carry out an attack, its a well known fact the UK is one of their biggest targets alongside USA.. so what are they waiting for? why is mainland europe getting shit when we havent exactly been saints in the middle east (hence why we're one of the main targets)

it makes it feel like theyre waiting or planning on something big.

infact in comparison to the millions of undocumented migrants that came into europe these past couple years, theres still not as many attacks as i thought there would be, considering isis could just walk through the front door amongst the horde of people. and most attacks are just done by 1 deranged person by themselves. wheres the large groups of isis fighters carrying out these attacks together? not that i want anything to happen but its strange

>UK
>safe
pick one

Hey Sup Forums i'm going to Spain in a couple of weeks. Is it safe there?

wtf why isn't this in the news?

It has something to do with having a shitload of practice over decades trying to thwart the IRA.

Probably a bit easier to stop Ahmed and Mo who are muslim and stand out like a sore thumb, than Paddy and Dougal who look and act like everyone else but also blow up pubs and cars and Tory party conferences.

I think Pakis don't care as much about Arabs getting blown up as the Arabs in France and Belgium do. We also have very low unemployment, so they're not sitting around getting angry all day.

But our good intelligence services are probably the main factor though.

Aren't you forgetting the fact that terrorists murdered one of your MPs last month? Not all terrorists are Daesh.

intelligence services arent god though, they dont have eyes and ears everywhere. and any terrorist with intelligence would know to speak in code or not use phones/internet at all.

good point about unemployment, im sure our ones have a more comfortable standard of living.. theres still going to be plenty of radicals here though , you dont need many to carry out an attack

They're probably just using the slow and steady tactic.

It was all over the news.

Our SS are excellent.
We had years of training by countering the IRA threat so the Islamist threat who don't operate in such a secure fashion are dealt with relatively well!

Actually your int is wrong there.
NIRA is a separate organisation made up of other disparate groups. They're involved down south with the feud at the moment.

Great point.

I tried to refute the idea that this was a terrorist attack but I can't. I'll never support murder of political opponents like that, no matter how much I disagree with them.

Makes you wonder if allowing the kind of violent rhetoric you find on here (and elsewhere on the internet) is worth it. But like someone else pointed out, this forum and it's users will be closely monitored by men with the power to stop it going too far.

yfw when the terrorists will come from here

you're welcome

U.K. greatful for the channel for the last 1000 yrs

thats the worst map ever

That was tories not terrorists. It backfired on them tho.

Can't peel your own fruit? Seriously?

>2016
>IRA relevant
Good one paddy

My state is bigger than the UK and we haven't had a terrorist attack ever.

In fact we had like a total of 5 murders last year.

Irish using bagpipes now?n when did that start?

>No knives

That's because the UK is the most surveillanced and policed state in the world, this country is serving as a beta test site for mass surveillance for the rest of the west, GCHQ taps more phones, more laptop cameras, more private cctv than any other national surveillance organisation.

Terrorist don't stand a chance against the overwhelming amount of spying the UK government and GCHQ does, soon this system will be applied to Europe and USA aswell.

Lmao well they didn't do a very good job against the PIRA

Their political wing runs Northern Ireland now, so pretty relevant dude

Just like the Brits never managed to do in the first place xDDDDD

Good job letting the leaders of the PIRA go free and subsequently run the country. You sure showed them

Kek wills it

>Britain is safest
>Ireland is safer
>No attacks in Italy

You realize there's a correlation between country relevance and terror attacks, right?

ISIS destroys tea and soccer ball storages and major chimpout destroys the country

Thus is the will of kek

Well no shit m8 why would muslims attack their HQ?

Is this like those threads that one faggot kept posting about 0 rapes in German- oh fuck nevermind.

Can you explain why all those crimes in London then? With muslims, poles, etc. I never understood why a so surveiled place has that crime.

Or there is no such crime and it's just a Sup Forums meme?

The dream neet job. I reckon they have massive conversion rates with their agents slowly becoming stormfront neet neckbeards clogging up MI5's servers with frog pictures.

>we'll smash you back into your holes again.
good one lad

It wont be silent because of some big happening, they arent as organised and in communication as that. The muslim will have supporting friends and mosque who might put them up to it, maybe plan something together, but thats probably it. It doesnt go to ISIS hq international affairs division.

I guess France is the most relevant country on Earth then.

He was a terrorist, but despite the left's dream one counter event doesnt balance the field. We condemn terrorism on all sides and unfortunately one group is overwhelmingly responsible. However England has its homegrown thugs, terrorists and vicious idiots, anyone who thinks white people live in loving peace together is clueless.

tried being the key word.

Keks protection shall keep the UK safe.

Except it's filled with Poles.

they do NOT bomb the home of their relatives Londistan go get your rug and PRAY. ,!!!

It must be fucking depressing being a Muslim terrorist in the UK

>successfully bomb a bus
>attempt to drive a car through Glasgow airpoirt but burst into flames and get the shit kicked out of you before you get in
>kill a drummer
>attempt to abduct a soldier but end up getting the shit kicked out of you again

If we keep following this pattern we're due a successful attack within the next couple of years