Innocent Black Autistic Caretaker shot with arms up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqBAOX6Qegk
>Sup Forums will defend this
He was taking care of an autistic fuck like you.

The only thing i'm here to defend is a noose around your neck senpai

Nothing to defend, cops just like any other person are capable of screwing up, but luckily it wasn't fatal this time

Even if the cop doesn't get punished I'm sure the guy who got shot will come away with a fat settlement

This is the 10th thread about this we get it.

Here's what's going to happen in the rest of the thread

Other countries will talk about America's cops, some making jokes, very few in support, but mostly serious crying and "thank god he's still alive"
While we Americans just literally don't give a shit.
Kill all the niggers for all I care

imagine if a civilian shot someone in a situation like this
they would be fucked
this cop should be fucked too desu famalamadingdong

He was asking for it and goading officers.
>even threw his arms out to make a bigger target

Okay now you're just shitposting

Is there any actual footage of this man being shot, the only videos I could find are of him laying down and then it cuts to him after he'd been shot. My initial impression is obviously that this is wrong but I'd like to see more evidence to be certain.

Get the fuck outta here, I want the video of this dude getting shot or I'm calling bullshit.

...this is Sup Forums

This.
We need to purge the cops.
The left is insane for wanting to only let cops have guns.
In fact, we should ban cops from having guns.

There are two types of people

This

>We need to purge the cops.
>In fact, we should ban cops from having guns.
fuck off

It's only b8 m8.

I haven't seen any footage, but I don't think there's anything that would exonerate the officer in this one. The black guy was clearly cooperating, he was on the ground with both hands open and in the air. I can't imagine there was any justifiable reason for shooting.

>he was on the ground with both hands open and in the air
Last time people said this the guy was 90% of the way through pulling a gun out of his pocket.

>Video of him hands up in air
>No footage of him being shot

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Me on the right

Oh look it's time for another "one instance of bad police judgment means that all blacks are always innocent" thread.

Yes, this was a retarded thing for the cops to do and they should hang for it. No, it does not mean that trayvon and michael brown dindu nuffin.

I wonder if you'd say the same thing if a black guy shot a white cop

oh wait

Meanwhile Australia will pretend to care about black people shortly before they get in their truck and run over an abbo on the way to pick up more piss draught.

[DEFLECTION INTENSIFIES]

>Cop is on administrative leave
LITERALLY HOW HAS HE NOT BEEN FIRED?

Bootlickers incoming to defend this.

How could you get any more non aggressive than lying on your back, hands up, with an austimo /r9k/ user at your heels?

If it's true the cop said, "I don't know," after he shot this guy, he is FUCKED.

Black guy even had a job too, didn't speak like a nigger. Sup Forums will unironically defend the police.

Because he's FUCKING WHITE
How hard is it to understand that whites are upmost superior in this country?

Sup Forums is incapable of thinking critically
This board is worse than tumblr

Okay c'mon guys we can admit this one

Leftists infiltrate the police and shoot black people to create the BLM situation.

What exactly are you doing here?
You are posting on Sup Forums too, so you're a part of Sup Forums. If you were capable of thinking critically, you'd just stop coming here, you dumb nigger.

We can admit its wrong, but that doesn't mean it was a racist act at least not at an institutional level.

shiiet mane i wuz takin care of the kiid i din dun nuffin

I should hope they punish the cop.
I support cops most of the time but if a cop fucks up they need to admit it. Now if they have evidence that the guy deserved it then that's fine (but we'll never hear about that will we, it'd be swept under the rug by the media).
Even if just to save their own hides they need to admit when they're wrong.

Also
>therapist
>the rapist
I can never unsee it.

cop should get suspended at least

You're hopeless

kek

holy fucking rare

this is the first time that ive seen where the black man shouldnt have been shot. IF HE EVEN WAS SHOT

R A R E
A
R
E

Cops certainly screw up a lot.

We need to reject this imposed paradigm of secretly racist cops and use this to undo Michael Chertoff and Homeland Security and Safe Cities and all these centralized programs that bind you to a rigid brainless procedure, because that and not racism is the real problem. We need to trust cops more.

The video only shows before and after it doesn't show what happened to get him shot. Wait for the facts

>black person who actually has a job, can speak english correctly, spends his time helping others in his community

not a nigger

He was a rapist. It even says so in the news shot you posted

No he isn't

Crazy how this is all happening during the election cycle. Amazing coincidence.

I suppose it really provokes thoughts regarding disarming police, a nigger candidate would really get more votes with this coincidence.

Sup Forums BTFO

It clearly says he's a "The Rapist gunned down." Justice was served today

>innocent
>black

American cops are a public danger, it's embarrasing.

No it doesn't

This is one of the very rare times a black man actually didn' do nuffin. This is like, what - the SECOND time this year, out of all the black and police shootings that happened?

Meanwhile in Chicago....

it plainly says the rapist gunned down right in the video

Humor isn't your strongest suit, huh?

Nope

The jews set this up only to make us look stupid for defending cops the last few weeks! Now they'll disarm the police as the chimpouts reach critical mass!

>North Miami Police Dept.
>white

I live here... there is a 95% chance he is a roided-up manlet cuban or puerto rican.

I've seen one "white" cop here (blonde hair and green eyes) and his last name was STILL spanish.

since the most important part of the video is missing... I'll without judgment.

I have a funny feeling that it's going to be something like; jumpy rookie fired when caretaker dude made a move after the autismo sperged the fuck out when the other cop tried to cuff him.

>[AUTIST:] NNNOOO!!!! DOOOOOOOON TOCUH MEEE! RRRrrrEEEEEeeee!
>[NIG:) (sits up quickly) WAIT OFFICER HE (extends hand toward other cop)
>[gunshots intensify]

I'd wager it was something like that.

No, this one is indefensible. Dude was obviously unarmed and had his hands up. And was on the ground.

Badgelickers ITT are almost certainly trolls, hope this niggers sues the shit out of the department and the city.

AWWWW LAAWD DAMN SHE PEACHEEEEEEEEAY THOO NIGGAaa WULRSTAAAAAAAA

>It's fun to stay at the....

YMCA

>Badgelickers ITT are almost certainly trolls, hope this niggers sues the shit out of the department and the city.

Look around in the news and see if anything is happening that would promote a false story.

Remember, as of 2012 any and all propaganda is legal for the US.

>autist is above it all

if I were you, I would start licking that shit REALLY QUICK

people not getting that therapist = the rapist

o....oh

Shit, if Hillary says she'll disarm cops, even I'll vote for her...

And I make half-serious jokes about Hillary Clinton being satan.

Serious question: can he sue the police?
I'd take a shot in the leg for say 100 grand.

btw: This has gotten ridiculous. What next, shoot down a black guy saving a baby from a burning building? "He was probably gonna rape him!"

Not if you're a nigger
Maybe if he was white

I'm totally serious

Imagine what would have happened it he had killed the autistic nigger.

Gonna wait until the facts come out, then make an opinion. Too many cases of dindu nuffins for me to make rash judgements

What prompted him to be arrested?

American cops are fucking insane

In all seriousness, he can sue the shit out of the police department. If he chooses to pursue legal action against them he can probably get a hell of a lot more than $100K because they don't want to be seen as racists

There is nothing to defend.

And this proves nothing at all other than there is some cops that are bad at their job.

>autist plays with toy
>people call 911 thinking its a gun
>cops come
>see nigger
>only niggers have guns
>nigger explains he has no gun
>puts hands in the air
>shoots nigger because he's a nigger and niggers should be shot
>idontknowwhy.webm

lol, no way I'm getting less than $20mil