Only if your country is paying it's way in NATO you are allowed to post in this thread

Only if your country is paying it's way in NATO you are allowed to post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFEWQugOm3E
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's be honest, the the United States IS nato.

Jesus Christ I just noticed where Canada is on this list.

Adjust this graph for GDP

based Estonia can barely afford a single tank with 2% of its negligible GDP.

Too afraid to.

Hello greatest ally. Am polish btw

Why should America pay for Nato anymore?

Doesnt affect America if Europe is cucked by Russia or the mudslimes.

Trump spoke. Its been said. Europe is cucked by itself.

Cant say I blame you America.

>UK leaves EU
>France is now EU #1 military

Feels good.

We should cut back on this spending desu senpaitachi.

Second best ally, coming through.

Here we go again

Too bad this is about NATO not EU

Thanks for paying your debts??

Ur military aint the greatest...

Another reason Poland punches above it's weight in global affairs: they, at least, attempt to honor their agreements.

It sadly is the biggest in EU now that UK is out.

If thats all we have Russia will win in about 6 hours.

Fucking Canada.

>Canada

Canadians are the fucking worst. They don't even try to hide the fact that we are the full extent of their military protection, while they shit on us every chance they get.

it's depressing isn't it?

Who needs to pay debts when you have F-16s?

>Greece
shame you can't use superior firepower to deter denbts

well 1.5% for only 300.000 is more then enough. But you can always leave with all your stuff.

These freeloaders make me sick

Goddamn we spend a lot of money on our military. Feels good.

Can I have a list of European countries not in NATO? I know Sweden isn't on the list, surprisingly. Neither is Switzerland. Who else?

>US
>3.6% on Defense
Damn son our GDP is magnificent.

3.6% is nothing and libs whine and whine about it.

3.6% and our returns from our spending on defense are directly or indirectly responsible for 40% to 50% of our GDP by now, probably even more if you consider internet and a lot of other technologies that came out of defense spending...

yeah, we wish we could pay more so we could help fuck up iraq libya and syria . cause we need more immigrants

>Only 5 countries meet their targets for NATO
>America pulling most of the weight
>Trump is somehow an asshole for saying other countries need to step up or possibly face Russia and other potential threats alone

Where's the logic?

you just keep making homeless and we'll give them homes

The sooner we leave NATO the better.

Armed neutrality worked fine for over a century there is no good reason why we abandoned it. Fucking yanks even backstabbed us in Indonesia. Cunts. Only the Bongs helped.

Greece spending so much to offset Turkey threat.

Don't worry, once we crash NATO we're rebuilding a new alliance. UK, Estonia, US, Poland, Japan, Greece, South Korea, and Australia are all founding members.

Freeloading fucks feel free to stay learning how to speak Chinese and Russian. That includes Canada, worst fucking ally ever.

now do it as a proportion of tax income

Using figure shown :
US (#1) = $ 603720000000
Paydebts (#2) = $526.95
estonia (#5) = $375.66
germoney (#15) = $462.68

i think googles data is wrong..

Germany 46k yet uk is in the trillions as well as americas, must be per capita for none UK/US countries.

Fuck NATO trump is gonna get us out of this bad deal. Let the europeans defend themselves for once we have saved their ass every time for the last 100 years and it needs to STOP.

Fucking this. Defense spending drives capitalism and industry to an extent, fuck, even the UK trident nukes support 30,000 jobs.

We used to be a superpower, alongside our American brethren, our navy was matchless, the largest and most powerful in the world. Anglos ruled supreme the world over, but then the Aryan blood stocks ran dry, so we had to have another war to replenish them. And it fucked us.

>UK, Estonia, US, Poland, Japan, Greece, South Korea, and Australia are all founding members.

t-t-thank you, gringo. But I am pretty sure that Greece is making up those fake numbers, so we should just kick them out.

What's the current national debt of the US again?

SPAIN
LOL

Effectively $0.

What the fuck is anyone going to do if we just decide not to pay? We're the last remaining superpower; besides, even if someone tried to fuck with us we could just detonate all our nukes and erase humanity.

If you've ever talked to anyone high up in the US government you'd know we have no intention on ever repaying our debts.

What the fuck is anyone going to do if we just decide not to pay?

neoliberal capitalism collapses
ppls standard of living goes up

Malta, Cyprus, Belarus, Ukraine, B&H, Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, and of course...

us.

don't kid yourself, the reason the us has a 1000 military bases around the world is for business interests. just another subsidy to capitalism

Plus some others I forgot, like Ireland.

kosovo wants to be the 51 state if their going to be a us base and 1st strike target

Close enough

>France has more tanks, soldiers, planes, and warhead
>yet the country spend less money on hijabs, halal meats and kurans for its soldiers than britainistan so we are one rank behind them

ukraine the middle east

its 3.6 % of our GDP on NATO you dumbfucks.

a cancer on humanity

I'll need my Germoney back.

>Baltic states
>in constant fear of Russia
>perma-buttmad
>Only one of them actually does something to defend itself.
kek

fucking snow mexicans.

Get the fuck out of our thread leaf! I wish they would region ban Canada so I wouldn't have to look at the stupid bullshit you faggots post. NOW GET OUT!

Can you imagine the eastern European fear mongering if Germany actually spent 2% or more on the military.

Wait a sec, there was a thread a few days ago that showed Greece has the highest dislike of Jews and Gypsies. And now you're telling me they're the second biggest contributor to NATO?

Maybe the Greeks are our greatest ally after all

>canadians shit on us

Usually only when we deserve it. Honestly, they are great neighbors.

...unlike the Mexicans.

For what, paying your debts?

>What the fuck is anyone going to do if we just decide not to pay
Not lend you anymore money.
Which really fucks you over because of your deficits

in canadas defense they only spend money on the offensive side of the military, they dont bother with defense because absolutely nobody wants to invade.

scream louder olivenjgger and we come and buttfugg you over again

Haha suck it slovenia
Mountain niggers

Kek NATO is a faggot organisation for shitter countries. Enjoy your faggy EU tier cuck club cock suckers. I'll be down here in the pacific having no niggers or mudmonkeys to worry about while having a few tinnies and laughing at you for letting your daughter get raped or shot on her way home from school.

Remember, the best of the west is in the far east. You gotta step it up cunts

Shit is cold, yo.

Don't worry nords, t'was a mere joke. I'll be immigrating into one of the countries of your general region anyway so I don't really care about reperations. Just give me a visa when it's time and I won't even complain again.

You fags have no guns.

US wants a base in Africa. Africa doesn't want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFEWQugOm3E

That's absolute horse shit. We spend plenty on defense. We have to, to protect our strategic maple syrup reserve.
:^)

No, WE have to protect OUR strategic maple syrup reserve.

Nigger please. NATO member states are basically the extended territory of the US, from where the US can project it's power. It's sad politicians are so retarded and subverted that MOST don't realize this. How much the member states give is not really important.

Get fucked Russia, when trump gets elected, we're coming for you cunts next

>a small baltic literally who state
>bankrupcy: the country
>eastern european shithole that's been an independent state for just over 25 years
Those countries are somehow able to meet the NATO spending benchmark while France, Germany and Italy can not.

We need more American isolationism so Europe finally learns to fend for itself instead of begging for more Uncle Sam's dick so we can spend money on importing shitskins.

Yeah bet you let the homeless in your wife to eh buddy?

ITT: Retards who can't into economy

It's a shit ranking. India has no power projection, just a million poos in substandard military equipment and gets ranked 4

no they actually do get homes

No thanks I'm quite happy with being less Americas cocksleeve.

I hope youre meming faggot
1. Youre relying to Slovenia not Russia
2. Trump is Putins best friend basically. Hillary is more of a warhawk than him
3. "We" aren't going after anyone, I'd be surprised if we could beat Greenland.

>his country's defence system is entirely dependant on American money and troops
>thinks he's not America's cocksleeve
:^)

Yeah, in your wife's syrup stained asshole

We do what we can, with the resources we have.

Hell, try scraping anything beyond mass infantry together yourself if you only had 1 mill pop and ex-commie land tier resources.

Where is best korer?

>NATO defense spending list

I think it should be renamed to best goys list

They've gone head-to-head with China several times and are a nuclear power.

They may shit in streets but those atoms still split.

We also have no mass shootings and no niggers shooting people because they're bored, but you're right it's pretty pathetic of us hahaha

it's many

lol, a mass shooting is why you have no guns

Explain your positions then, shekelberg.

Feels good. NATObros unite.

why are countries allowed to not meet the 2% and still stay in NATO?

is it just some vague guideline/recommendation?

it's hard to argue with trump saying he won't bother protecting other countries when america meets nearly twice the expenditure and other countries won't foot the bill

>Greece spending 2.4% of their GDP
2.4% of nothing is still nothing.

At least we have stuff to contribute to NATO, we have a lot of timber for all the cuckshacks yurop is going to need for the next war.

It still stings to be below gypsies.

America needs to walk away from that. They should have in the early 90s.

Europe is Europes problem.

Why are you still here? The only reason why you are so high is that your spending Germany's money.

wow two armies that know nothing but throwing numbers at each other.

I would guess You just spend the money better, less red tape

also according to globalfirepower you guys are way stronger

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

britains biggest strongpoint is their oil reserve, its massive for a country their size