FL is one of the last based states in the US

Try harder

>this is a 7/10 in florida

Alaska has no state income tax. The state pays us

Try again

Besides Muh guns, how is florida based?

>implying I wouldn't tap that ass like foreign oil

Alaska fags need to leave

Is that why there's like 25,000+ niggers in your state?

>tfw I want to go to south Florida on vacations

Fairly conservative culture, at least where I live, which is coincidentally one of the most segregated cities I've ever been to

Talking about Jacksonville, bruh

If you manage to make it up to FL, we can go shooting

It isn't. It used to be before every shitlord in the country decided they wanted to come and die here. Then their families followed and now FL has a festering mess on its hands.

I went to Floria on vacation last year. It was the best vacation I have ever been on.

Florida has high property tax to compensate.

Proof?

T-thank you.

DUUUVALLLL

Kick-ass, which parts?

Also, what parts of the UK are worth visiting?

j ville is dangerous as fuck.

I HATE smash mouth

That fucking song

youtube.com/watch?v=aIxsHyo12AM

I think it was filmed on 103rd in its entirety

They had a petition one time to go back with russia. Almost 15% signed it. Feeling is mutual.

904 is a pretty nice area in general tbqh.

Ponte Vedra fag here, it's great, I never see any blacks around, and St. Augustine which is the closest town is a nice little place which is pretty rich in culture & history.

727 here

This state is shit. IF you don't have money, you might as well live in Detroit

Sorry man first pic that came up for some reason

Post based Floridians

youtube.com/watch?v=kXACWfouj9I

Yeah, FL is hugely popular with brits for some reason, I'd have thought that other places in Europe would be more appealing because of how close by they are, either way I can't complain, british tourists are usually nice people.

What the fuck? Maybe back in the 90's

>St. Augustine

Fuck yeah, love that place. They have a military antiques store with some really awesome Third Reich stuff for sale. Expensive as shit, though.

I agree wholeheartedly with that. Turn the clock back 30+ years most of america was based

St. Augustine has that one place, the King's Head Pub or something that caters to Brits, complete with poor lighting and everything

>greasers
>Haitians
>Probably voting for Hillary this year
Fuck off.

561 here. So many Jews.

Anyone ever noticed that there's a small tank in a back alley in Lakeland?

infoplease.com/us/census/data/alaska/demographic.html
21,787, which is still a little surprising to me.

Kinda weird considering that brits cant even take the sun in Spain and Florida sun is twice as strong as that.

What the fuck, no, is there really?

Must be an easter egg or something

DUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAAAL

407 reporting in

its a mixed bag of hot women, pulse-faggots, hipsters, conservative gun lovers and poor people/white trash pseudo-niggers

I can't complain. Greater Orlando area is full of places to go and things to do, both urban and rural. I can go shooting in the morning, wakeboarding/tubing in the afternoon, bar-hopping at night and then head over to detox on the beach the following day

Florida's nice besides summertime
>HOT
>filled with tourists
>beaches and springs filled to the max
>have to cut grass 2x a week for it to look good
>Rains every afternoon

I did a trip from New Jersey to Key West.
Best states were N Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Ft Lauderdale and Miami were the best closely followed by Gainsville and the Keys.
The only place worth visiting in the UK is London to be honest.

941 reporting in. Sarasota (aka hell's waiting room)

Epcot > Animal Kingdom > Magic Kingdom > Hollywood Studios

infoplease.com/us-states/florida.html

Better than 3 million

>rains every afternoon

This shit drives me insane.

>can't roll the windows down just a bit when I park because it might rain

>it's 114 degrees in my car when I return

There's no winning with the heat, so I just deal w/ it

Yeah, I don't know Lakeland streets or anything but it's on the big road that all the stadiums and what not are on. Just look left coming in from I4 and it'll show up in the space between two buildings.

Epcot is meant for adults, especially during Food und Wine season

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

I know the one you're talking of.. It's right next to a military surplus store, so I think it's related somehow

No!
Go away

It has become...cucked. That's really the only description fitting for it. It is cheap as hell to live here which draws in scum from every walk of life.There is no conservative hegemony like OP says. FL is a swing state for Gods sake. Everywhere I go I get nothing but habla espanol. The state's infrastructure is crumbling because it rains every day for 3 months while simultaneously being built on a sinkhole.

>milsurp store
I'd suspected so much, that's almost certainly the reason then.

>tfw my tax dollars support this shit

>16%
Rip

i live in this tank. we wait. i spend most days shitposting, but our time is coming.

I don't know, people tend to have some weird shit around Jacksonville. One guy drives his Ghostbusters car around during October, mostly around NAS Jax. I like to imagine it's retired Master Chief just having fun.

Why not just go start an alaska thread and talk about your dank weed there?

Duval boys in this thread

I don't think it would do much, it's basically an armored honda civic with a cannon on it

>tfw 94% white city in Florida

I'm not racist or anything, it's just that a city where a minority is a majority almost always means that something is fucked up about it to skew that.

>1 whole hour
can you do it

They love it here because of our rain
I've talked to plenty of bongs irl and here about it and they all say it's just like home when it comes to summer.
They spend good money here and they are always nice
It's great

>armored honda civic with a cannon on it

It wouldn't surprise me if I saw this on a FL highway one day

Welcome to miami motherfucker

Where's good to go out and drink, user? Englewood is dead.

Duval is for niggers

P U B L I X
U
B
L
I
X

NH here. Just got back from vaca in orlando. Can someone explain to me the deal with the 50 tolls you have to drive thru to get anywhere? Didn't realize you cout get a speed pass or whatever until my last day.

PUB SUBS

>Flordia.
>Good.
Fun fact.
In Florida if you get divorced, you must not only pay for pre divorce alimony, but you must also pay your wife's lawyer fee's and incidentals on top of your own, along with any court costs, she is entitled to your home, a above 50% of your wage, and any other assets you own.

This also applies to common law relationships which can sometimes be accepted in as less then a year.

Your girlfriend can have mail delivered to your home, without her living there, and have it deemed common law, and take your fucking home.

Republicans suck hard corporate dick so consumers, citizens and employees totally fucked.
State bird is a mobile home
The insects are mostly reptiles
The reptiles are monster-class
Even the Australians complain about all the species trying to kill them here
Crazy shit happens every single gat dam day

Don't answer the door. Pic related

BEST SUB COMING THROPUGH

I got convinced into coming here.
Do not fuckin do it. No one come to florida. Everything is niggers and degenerates. Piece of shit state I would set the entire state on fire if I could.

another fun fact: someone can break into your house while you're on vacation, start living there, and take a long time to evict.

Based Floridian here. I'm thinking about checking out NH. Anything I should see?

Also, the tolls are to deter poor people from leaving the area. Seriously. It's a ploy to keep the undesirables away from southern GA/Northern FL

GUAVA
PASTRIES

I'm visiting Tampa right now, going to go by JUST to get one of these things.

Here's your humble abode, mi amigo.

If only you were there for the Turkish coup. They could've won with this kind of firepower

Yeah, I know the military antiques store which you're talking about, I sometimes go in there to browse their stuff, they've got some pretty cool things in there.

And ya, there are quite a few British/Irish pubs around there, and while driving down the A1A, you can see a few houses flying British or other Euro flags, not sure if they're just second homes owned by foreigners or if it's just people showing their heritage though.

I don't know, tbqh - I find it hotter where I am in Italy right now than I do back home, the sun over here is much closer during the summertime.

while the temperatures have been pretty similar, I feel like Italy is more arid, with lower humidity and more breeze. At least where I live in Florida it tends to be slightly more humid, but slightly lower temperatures although thankfully I get a nice sea breeze.

Although honestly there's not really much difference between a beach in FL and a beach in southern Europe - maybe they just prefer that people speak english here? I also thing that Orlando is pretty popular with brits, mainly because of theme parks. I was talking with this one british guy a while back who said that he and his family make annual trips to Orlando to visit the parks.

Ah right, interesting. But ya I certainly can't complain, they tend to be pretty nice people.

publix is gr8 pham

just a way of collecting state revenue, they use shit like that to make up for no income taxes, as a tourist it's probably not worth buying any kind of pass, best just to pay the toll, they don't take too long to go through anyway.

There are also a lot of privately owned roads, at least in my area, which are tolled roads.

I laugh and can actually see this shit in Flordia, so many crazy fucking things happen there, its almost like a shitposting in real life nightmare.

>Going down the road.
>Hear some shitty music.
>Turn to the right.
>Honda Civic with a fucking tank attached to the top is just swirling around at everything like its a fucking video game.
>Drunk Cubans are attached to it by rope because no room inside due to tank, luxury accommodation seating on the outside.

My local PUBLIX has couple of qt cashiers of different backgrounds, including Lebanese dames

850 here. Meth, rednecks, and bible-thumping scum abound. Still don't talk shit about my state

Also shit ton of people who don't speak English

Floridian here. If you can get past the Haitians, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Venezuelans, liberal Spring Break college fags, and the old people, this state is pretty based and pretty good.

We are the most powerful race in the world for a reason.

>Piece of shit state I would set the entire state on fire if I could.

Too late. 100 degrees in the shade today

Stay off the turnpike and you don't have to pay tolls. That's one of the ways Florida keeps from having state income tax.

The only people who live in Florida are hispanics, old people, tweakers, tourists, transplants, trash, and transients.

The only thing the state has going for it is some of the costal areas having pretty beaches with clear water. The areas around those beaches are filled with dirty run down looking buildings, the big cities are filled with hideous gray concrete bricks covered in gaudy lights which is what passes for luxury there, and just about everything in between is pretty much trailer parks.

There are a few isolated communities in which wealthy slight younger, but still old, retirees and transplants live or ranches tucked away out in bumfuck where a single well to do family lives in seclusion like weirdos but those places representative of the state as a whole at all.

This. It's full of niggers and spics, and the whites are the dumbest fucks you'll ever know. The weather sucks, too. It breeds nothing but insects and niggers.

i usually get the (((reuben))) from publix's deli instead of a sub.
at least 50% of the time sandwich technician cops some kinda attitude about being forced to handle sauerkraut

old people are based, gtfo
the only person wearing a trump shirt in public i have seen was an old guy in florida

It's probably because you ordered a sandwich instead of a sub, senpai

>sandwich technician
shit, that's the best I've heard since sandwich artist

This, aside from the break in, occurred on my three house street two doors down from me. A family of Nogs moved into a house that wasn't locked by the realtor. Some random guy "sold" them the house, and collected their money on property he did not own.

They stayed for nearly a year, and were actually bribed out by the state with a stipend because the eviction process is incredibly long.

I don't really know either, but I assume its just a way to milk the tourists of their money. Every Floridian I know atleast always has a sunpass(that speedpass) ready to use.

>Swing state
>Conservative
Lol okay. And Jacksonville is probably the sketchiest major city in Florida besides Miami.

Ex Floridian, current Texan here.

Am I still welcome in the glorious sunshine state?

Eat shit yankeecuck
Friend of mine has a street legal Sherman that he drives around every couple months to keep it from falling apart.
State made him get rid of the treads and put tired on it to keep from fucking up the roads and get rid of the firing pin since he was putting a plate on it but it's badass as shit

>Some random guy "sold" them the house, and collected their money on property he did not own.

>mfw

Fucking brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc6cGGSYb34

The city has a whole convenient system of toll roads to get you everywhere fast and with less traffic. You can get everywhere on regular roads but its slower.