HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Way to go Sup Forums you guys sure are "Red Pilled"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Way to go Sup Forums you guys sure are "Red Pilled"

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/hillary-clinton-on-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't hate Jews

>Jews
>SJWs

Jews require more than 1 redpilled president to defeat. SJWs on the other hand can get rekt in 4 years of Trumpism.

This. Jews are pretty based and should be supported as much as possible.

/cfg/ made this please spread it

This has been obvious even before he decided to run for president. The entire presidential election has been rigged for decades and merely serves as a way to stop Americans from bothering with an armed revolution, consequently giving the jews more time to corrupt and destroy.

Most Sup Forums users are blue-pilled pseudo-intellectuals who think they've got everything figured out, but in reality they are just as brainwashed as the normies.

israel is based

>One post by this ID
Alright let me break it down for you nigger
Assuming that Trump isn't just memeing, which he very well could be considering no one is allowed to go full anti-israel and be spoken of seriously and relatively free of hitler comparisons, we're still making good progress on other jewish sub-forces by electing him, including
>Faggots
>Women
>Niggers
>Anti-gunners
>Cucks
>Spics
Saying "Oh no, you didn't hit the jews when you were throwing all those rocks" is asinine right now.
Once we get more red pills to the population, THEN we can start making moves against the core jewish influences.

That's right my fellow Chos...
Go.... European

He's the best bet for the average American too.

jej

This needs to say it will let them skip a trip to the polls

>One post by this ID
Give me time nigger why do Sup Forumsacks get so triggered when pointing out their emperor is a willing Jewish puppet

Why should we hate Israel?

It's a conservative nationalist nation and Netanyahu is BASED.

> B-b-but Jews! Free Palestine!

Top kek... no

Israel is one of the very few countries I consider a real ally of the US.

>Once we get more red pills to the population, THEN we can start making moves against the core jewish influences.
Trump the guy with the most Jewish connections in his whole family will lead this delusional cucks you Sup Forumsacks are

You're an idiot. He isn't just "talking" well about Israel. He sold his daughter to jews. Was that necessary as well? No, I don't think so. It's so obvious that he's a controlled opposition. You are just trying to rationalize your way out of this, because you're afraid of what it means if you're wrong. You still want to live with the notion that you can make a change through the political system, because then you don't have to worry about civil war (i.e. friends and family dying).

Blue-pilled as fuck.

>real ally of the US
wew lad

That's probably illegal.

Nope. Just not a retard like you.

Israel kills more Muslims than all European countries.

That's an ally.

Calm down, Sven, freedomland hasn't gone to complete shit yet like your hellhole.

Who do you consider an ally?

>literally muh greatest ally
haven't been here long, huh newfriend?

This, my only problems with jews are the leftist ones shilling for immigration, if that problem stops, then I really don't care what they do in Israel.

Been here longer than you, Ahmed.

How does that actually benefit the relationship with the US? Israel is too self-serving to be an actual ally with the US. Just look at all their spying and backstabbing.

Relations need to be downgraded with them. I'm not saying we should completely abandon relations with Israel but enough of this greatest ally shit. Just be luke warm with them.

Anglo world family

That seems old. We are cucked to the USA again.

> Israel is self serving

Who isn't?

> They spy on us

We spy on everyone too...

> Relations need to be downgraded

Obama already did that.

>this board will become pro Israel soon
This election is going to turn everything topsy turvy

it takes a jew to defeat the jews

This is my fear

The United Kingdom, Japan, to a lesser extent South Korea. That's about it. Oh, and Canada. Let's not forget about our hat even if it's a leaf.

> Muh memes

Is that seriously your argument?

Trump is the bluepill.

wew lad

There is literally nothing wrong with support Israel.

there is nothing wrong with Israel, they just need the hard hand of the usa to diversify their governments

True, but that still doesn't change what Israel has done. Obama hasn't done enough. US is still way too cucked by Israel.

that's it. I'm officially making my daughter convert to judaism.

#JewItForTrump

What makes Japan and South Korea an ally? We give them tons of AID and provide full military protection and get absolutely nothing in return... Israel provides us with a lot.

> But Jews! But Anime!

Seriously...

Been here plenty long. Jews in Israel I don't really have a big deal with.

Jews in our country are subversive kikes. Quite the difference.

People are beginning to pick the winning horse.

I honestly can't fathom how you Americans can suffer from such an extreme level of cognitive dissonance. The USA is the most corrupt, degenerate hellhole on the entire planet. You're essentially Israel's proxy. You fight their wars. You saved them during WW2. You gave them a sanctuary. You give them money. And for what? So they can use your media and push their degenerate tv-shows, music, news, propaganda etc. all over the world.

You also have a black muslim as president. You're only 60% white (this is a very generous figure, seeing as mongrels who look white, i.e. people with approximately a 5-10% non-white admixture are included in it). You're the miscegenation capital of the world. Your country is founded on treason. You killed your brethren during the civil war, and for what? So you could liberate niggers.

Do you want me to go on?

correctrecord.org/hillary-clinton-on-israel/

Not according to Hillary's shill brigade.

> What Israel has done

What has Israel done?

> The US is cucked by Israel

Is that why the Obama administration tried to remove Netanyahu from power last election and also try to keep the UK in the EU...

Jews =|= Zionists.

THIS FUCKING THREAD

>what is WWI or WWII

Has the legality of things ever dissuaded Sup Forums from pursuing them?

Philippines, ghana, ethiopia

Its quite simple really: Obey ZOG or die.

Any politician that does not obey, is a dead politician.

i've noticed an increase in the number of people shilling for Israel recently, did JIDF just go on a hiring spree or something?

Wars were the US litterally saved the entire Anglo world.

>Jews in Israel I don't really have a big deal with.
Literally the ones that have pushed US to fight their wars

Honestly, I'll take Jews over Muslims anyday. Have met plenty of nice Jewish people in my days.

see

> I've noticed a lot of people who are not interested in the Jew memes. This has to be JIDF.

Lol what?

Sup Forums has always been pro Israel, newfag.

That's a lot of words to describe your cuckshed.

I am friends with a Jew
he's not particularly smart or cunning, but he is possibly autistic and works very hard
I'm also friends with a Muslim, he is a drug addict who is always like 2-5 hours late to do anything

Needless to say Palestine can get cucked

>shills in charge of being able to tell fellow Abrahamics from Zionists/Jihadists

Its not different than the difference between the negro and the nigger, or the whiteman and his irish potato nigger burden

BUT TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER LIKE I CAN'T EVEN

What wars have we fought for Israel?

> Iraq

Kek. You clearly don't know anything.

wew lad
when is the guy who spams dead muslims gonna show up? is he on break?

Sup Forums LOVES JEWS NOW LMAO

everything he said is true.

So he can't make America great? Is that what you're saying? He's just a kike-puppet like the rest of them? Thanks.

America needs an armed revolution (as do all western countries). The political system is broken. The jews are too deeply embedded withing media and education. It doesn't matter who sits in the white house. It doesn't matter who the prime minister is. He who controls media and education, controls the general populous, and thus the country.

Aw, do you not like dead Muslims, Ahmed?

These idiots are popping red colored cuck-pills like trailmix.

We hate left wing- jewish SJWS. When have we ever disliked muslim hating/nigger hating Jews like Netenyahu?

It's basically Jew vs Jew...

Fucking glorious

The USS Liberty
Anyone who blindly assumes Israel is a friend to the United States just because we have a diplomatic relationship is a delusional evangelical
The relationship is purely strategic as we are the only non-Muslim country in the Middle East

What are you talking about, Japan and South Korea have been great military providers in the recent years. You're too focused on the sensational media front of the third-world shit-hole middle-east, but the far east is far more important from a military point of view.

>being a one-issue voter who knows they're dumb for doing so and needing to sadistically trick others into doing the same

What does this do?

>Sup Forums is one person
Sup Forums SO RETARDED

Always good to have the chosen people on your side.

Stupid amerinigger. For shure you have never been in a war

>I'll take Obvious Psyops to Undermine Trump's Base for 6 Gorillion, Alex

Right out of the Jews mouth I have to admit most of you jews tell the truth that the the goyim dare not say

newfag

thanks for trying to cheer me up but it's just not the same when it's not him

When did you get across the wall, Abdul?

> USS liberty
> A single friendly fire incident in which Israel paid in full for it

The United States has done over 100 friendly fire incidents on military allies in NATO. We have killed more Ally's than any other nation in NATO.

> Strategic alliance

That's the only reason we have any Ally's you dumb ass. Putin said it perfectly, we don't need friends, only vassals.

daily reminder that not only Ivanka but also Don and Eric are married to Jews

Trump is the most Jewish candidate of all time. Several of his biographers have claimed that he is pretty much a philosemite, obssessed with NY Jewish elite.

>lipsky

Spies in our government, very powerful lobbying in our own country, USS Liberty, lots of aid but what do we get? It's a very one-sided relationship.

Like I said, we should still be allies, but let's change the relationship.

kek'd heartily
We are good goyim to them, there is no alliance in the true sense of the word.

It's all true though, trump is very pro israel and anti slime

you must befriend the jew to subvert the jew

Muslim spotted!

Don't you have a bunch of frogs to run over with a car?

Agreed. There is no "Jewish conspiracy". All of the Marxist elites ARE Jewish, yes. But it's hardly a "Jewish" agenda so much as it is a "Marxist" agenda. I'd also be willing to believe in Jewish nepotism/favoritism in hiring for job positions.

One enemy at a time.

SAYS THE SWEDE

>Jews always win
>They're on our side for once

Now I feel great about this election, thanks OP.

Fuck you Isreal is my greatest ally

Isn't this the real redpill? That the Jews are the real kingmakers, that whether Republican or Democrat the President will acquiesce to Israel's demands. Ever since Israel assassinated JFK, LBJ first, then every president since has turned a blind eye to Israel's crimes and made sure of their hegemony over the Middle East, the most recent examples being the Iraq War and the Arab Spring/Syrian War.

How many more examples do you need? How much more evidence do you require before you turn on these parasites?

Everything that you just listed, we do to all nations that we call allies.

> What do we get?

A strategic land mass in the ME for operations. Massive amounts of Intel. Tons of technology. We get more from Israel than any of our other allies.

If only Trump was more like based Reagan
>inb4 Amnesty

That's too obvious. It would defeat the purpose.