Is she the new queen of Sup Forums?

Is she the new queen of Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=NNHNoVYZHoE

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/sinead-club-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=E6leMqEMwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kmcPeGySNzM
youtube.com/watch?v=y9w5cx4KD7c
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she Marion le-pen?

Isn't Milo a catholic?

She's extremely ugly and mannish, so probably.

Pol loved that evalion cunt Jew Canadian and boxy so they'll love this bitch for sure

Fucking awesome.
Would wife.

>he has a jewish grandmother on his mother side that makes him technically a jew.

she is a coalburner

>she

not sure if this is post-ironic or new sincerity

kek was not expecting that
she is right about milo, he lost me once he upped the faggotry

>she

reposting from jewtube

If you trace the maternal ancestry of Ashkenazi jews, you find that the ancestors of these so called "jews" are really just European converts to Judaism during the dark ages. So yes, most ashkenazi jews are in fact white. The different cultural values can be explained through ostracization by European christians that promoted in-group preferences and the "otherizing" of the European goyim. This also promoted intense selective breeding pressure that favoured intellectual traits, which would explain the high IQ.

I don't really understand why the alt-right keeps insisting that regular jews are your enemy. The average jew doesn't represent the (((international elements))) that you hate so much.

Commented to one of her videos about women and voting. Look it up, my username is Junker. I tried to be reasonable, but ended up just conceding a little bit, because she just went on about the kikes.

Just wait guys, I'm expecting the state to take away her kids.

>literally a schizo
>believes in flat earth theory
>anybody who disagrees with her on anything is automatically a jew
>man face

not even close

Half truths

Which part?

>flat earther
>feminist

into the trash

sinead is dead serious. Trust me you dont even begin to understand the depth or her autism. This video is nothing for her standards

The nature of judaism (chosen people and the fact that you have to learn a lot of scriptures) makes me doubt people converted to it. I find it much more likely that a group of jews moved to Europe after Rome rekt Israel. These jews then mixed with the natives and then became isolated as christianity became more prevalent.

I agree with the rest, although I sometimes wonder if Ashkenazi jews have a high IQ because of the holocaust (large section of mostly economical immobile Ashkenazi jews killed), last part is just a question on my part though.

My response to this:

You seem smart and yet you are somewhat misguided. The policy of the "elite" is not anti white or pro white genocide in particular. It is anti middle class which incidental is mostly white. If you keep the middle class distracted and working all day long for minimum living standard they have no time to thing, refelct or dissens. The whole electoral circus is bread and games for the people. Keep them distracted and divided at all coast. In the end the division inhibits the people to become aware of the power they posses. You are getting played or maybe you play the game yourself for the clicks or fame but in the end the emperor is still naked and so are you. Google "Gladio" and learn about the strategy of tension.

A new Sup Forums girl on YouTube? How long before leafy and onision get her kicked off as well?

She has a kid, she is playing with fire.

Here's a song with clips of the woman going mental
soundcloud.com/fashmaster/sinead-club-mix

not tecnicly. if you got out of a jew womb you are a jew.

>extremely ugly
Are you fucking 10/10 only?

She's like a enigma to me. I mean almost everyone on youtube gets labeled a shill but something seems off about her.

She pretty much accuses everyone who disagrees with her is a kike(her go-to word)

Queeny Cameron (shills for shills)
youtube.com/watch?v=E6leMqEMwsQ

She's like an ultimate downer to me.

i think youre the one here who's new

She's been on there a while.

She is very based regarding most of her positions, yes, but she's a real drama queen. Like holy shit.

does she still promote {{{flat earth}}

I don't know. I haven't followed her or renegade in a long time.

Oh I think I remember her now. Is she the one who made the song parodies?

Yes.

>I haven't followed her or renegade in a long time.
Yeah, same here. They alienated everyone with infighting. Plus their radio/content is milquetoast.

i spent a few solid days looking into who leads
the white nationalist scene. In my opinion its
mostly controlled opposition. The ones not on
the take tend to be driven into paranoia, or
increasingly up there rhetoric to the point
people think there a honeypot even if legit.

Regarding her: Again, like the matthew
heimbach thread yesterday- why do most
White Nationalists look like outright kikes like
she does?

She claims she was tortured as a youth.
medicated against her will. While at the same
time going to an expensive private school.
Tried to go into the Jewish music scene and
there are pics of her hanging out with nigs.

She does a radio show renegade broadcasting.
She is a poor interviewer and does not keep
up with pacing. She has an alienating
personality. First likes, embellishes and then
dime flips and hates seemingly anyone and
everyone she meets. Used doner money to
attend music festivals while claiming it was
for serious projects

The last thing i heard about her is she made up
with evalion and they were buds. evalion
already got outed that she was all for being a state agent, she wanted money. I'd avoid them
both.

She's literally mentally ill. She said in an interview that the Jews made her take pills when she was younger for some psychiatric disorder but she doesn't take them anymore. She was also sent away to some home for troubled kids for a few years. She believes literally every conspiracy theory. Vaccines cause autism? Yep. Chemtrails? You betcha. Flat earther? Confirmed. She thinks the Jews are behind EVERYTHING. I'm one of the few people remaining on Sup Forums aware of the Jewish Question, and I think she is fucking insane when it comes to Jews. She's also over the top with trad shit too like having her baby in a bathtub for some reason. She's extremely jealous of the attention the altright is getting and thinks everyone involved in it is an undercover Jew or federal agent. Bottom line is, this chick is a fucking loony toon. You can see it in her eyes. Hopefully she'll die soon

I think she's great. Am i a government agent now too?

stopped listening when she said "all-out hatred of women"

all white nationalist women are mentally ill. I still dont know why but it's what ive noticed

shes right.. and Sup Forums needs to stop worshiping that faggot.

Yes she is, evalion is gone.

That's not true. A lot of the people who are going to put their face on YouTube while talking about Jews are going to be retarded.

Lana Lokteff is pretty based and actually streaming live right now
youtube.com/watch?v=kmcPeGySNzM

That chick Ala is also based and sane youtube.com/watch?v=y9w5cx4KD7c

>Lana Lokteff
oh yeah i forgot about her. she's alright. dont know the other

you have a point there, and this is what I hate about the whole pro white thing. the fact is that a lot of jews look really white, so you can't be pro white without being a little pro jewish.

you can say 'jews aren't white' all you want but the fact remains that there are a billion asians and africans that can't tell the difference between a jew and a european.

jesus christ that Matty guy is a faggot drama lover

No. Absolutely no to both of you. These Jews
believe that there genetics are different from
everyone else in the world. That they are better
that they are special. They contain a
viciousness with a level of self hatred that is
completely absent in white populations.

There genetic lineage was traced by the Reich
at point of Origin in Asia. They interbreed with
all races to infiltrate. The game they play is
subversion. What better way to burrow in like
a tick and not be noticed then by being
betrayed by people who look like you, but go
against your groups interest.

Also look at the head Jews. They look like
warped Disney villains brought real. The facial
features they express look nothing like
Europeans. They are the product of inbreeding.
It doesn't matter if Nonwhites can't tell the
difference. Its that we know who we are. And
we can spot a fake when it comes into
proximity with us. And that we reject it,
rather than claim it.

>Hopefully she'll die soon
But she's a mother.

>Lana Lokteff
hnnggg. Watching the stream right now, shame there hasn't been any chimpouts

is she a single mother?
if so the kids are probably better off as orphans

Correction, all women are mentally ill. This is the true end game of the red pill.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

I'm sure there are some ashkenazi jews that were migrants from israel that race mixed with the native population, but most studies conclude the vast majority are early European converts.

Also the Holocaust thing does make sense. It would certainly create a huge boost in average IQ if large swathes of jewish genetic untermensch were culled, leaving only the high IQ elite that had the money and connections to leave Europe at the time. Although, I'm not entirely convinced of the holocaust narrative, so I remain slightly skeptical about that theory.

No. Her husband is also pretty fucking crazy.

But that doesn't mean they aren't good parents. They seemed pretty mad in the soundcloud link up above about someone attacking their kids

>But she's a mother.
That's sad. Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. It's unethical.

Debatable. I would rather a mentally ill couple (non-retarded) breed than an African couple.

You must be new to shilling for israel. Your so
bad even I can spot you. You and your friend.

Nice touch with the "holocaust thing does make
sense" line. Add doubt, shift and redirect.
But your making it to obvious. Let me at least
destroy your argument with a fun infographic.

Pretty much this

I can tell from her vocabulary that she is a permanent fixture here. I fear that she may be serving an agenda herself though

>she has never voted.

dropped

Meanwhile in real life, you are only humping ugly right? Only on the internet are you captain stud.

I have no agenda. I only care about the truth.

Besides, I'm not entirely sure why Sup Forums has such a large problem with accepting jews as white. Jews are always trying to distance themselves from the white identity, but there is clear scientific evidence to the contrary. Any time they try out their divide and conquer tactics by pitting different races against each other and acting as if they're some impartial 3rd party, you need only remind them they're also white.

One more for you. These two are my favorite
so I joined them together.

There was no Hollowcost. The Jews failed
in there revolution attempt in Germany and
were Classified as the Terrorists that they are.
They were placed in habitual offender
detention camps, and had the Reich won, they
would of all been deported.

There are no ash piles of the millions killed in
the ground. The Math using petrol is impossible.
And people, who know even a little bit about
Jews know they use Emotion as a way to
control an argument. The same way the
Russians did, and do now. And if people need
any more inkling to refute it. They changed
the numbers on there own plaque's yet refuse
to acknowledge this.

Sup Forums Will never have a Queen you dumb fucking Dutch nigger.

Sup Forums CAN ONLY BE RULED BY A KING, THE ONE WHO CLAIMS THE THRONE.

THE Sup Forums KING WILL PUT ALL WOMEN IN THE GULAG WHERE THEY BELONG.

>channel is blocked from my country
She must do something right to be honest because I can watch pro hitler fan made emotional video all days on youtube but can't watch this. Hum.. intriguing.

>Single mother
>both sides are equally shit
>Anti-trump videos

No she is an attention whore

Fuck this, I literally had a thread dedicated to describing why the alt-right devolved into a fringe movement for subverted contrarian kikes: it is because you glamourize the individuals and not the ideas.

Sinead is based in a certain sense, but as it is with most of these people, the flaws become overt as time passes on, and the quality of the message comes into question (if they controlled opposition, etc.).
There are claims that she is a kike and that she race-mixes, but I am not sure.

The most important thing is to think for yourself and not to rely on others to shape your opinion, when you willingly cede a certain degree of your cognitive authority to these people, you give them leverage over you. Be careful who you trust.

I guess I had to bait with some "queen of Sup Forums let me put her on a pedestal hehe" shit to actually get some (You)'s.

Why do American conservatives hate on people who will further your agenda and help you get more votes? You think liberal Jews like niggers, spics, faggots, trannies etc.? NO they are disgusted by them, in Isreal they are treated like subhumans and given NO rights. They just use them to further their agenda and to get them more votes, why can't you stormfags understand this?