Why do black people like her so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQOB8HVusRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welfare

Mostly brainwashing

for the gibs

/thread

It's odd because her husband cucked so many nigs out of gibs.

The little (D) next to her name

Spoiler -- They don't.

They won't turn out in anywhere near the numbers they did for Obama. More will vote for Trump than voted for Romney.

Suck a long hard veiny throbbing dick, you faggot.

I bet you like thick 10" uncircumcised penises ramming in and out of your throat.

I bet you'd try to suck it to the hilt. I bet you just love chugging down that salty slurry.

You're such a homosexual queerbag. It's disgusting.

Do you like getting a nice, shapely slab of man meat up the ass? I bet your ass feels so warm and wet.

You fucking faggot. Back to plebbit.

Because she's clearly a mulatto like Barack Obama.

Black people don't like any politician. But they hate her the least because she's not a White Supremacist and she doesn't live in the make believe world of Vermont.

Cartel go home. This website is for civilized folks only.

Trump gets roughly 0 percent of the black vote. A lot more of them might stay home, though.

How is Vermont by the way? I wouldn't mind thinking about moving there after college.

>she doesn't live in the make believe world of Vermont.
Just the make-believe world of white, establishment, career-politician multi-millionaire.

I've only been there once and only briefly on the way somewhere else, but it seemed like someone took a slice of Canada and put it in America.

Is Vermont super white? what are the gun laws like there?

Does she actually eat foetus?

They cant resist that white booty.

meant this one

An entire population raised by women what would you expect?

Churches.
Hillary has invested and worked very extensively with black churches, which are often about as Christian as a Mexican altar to Santa Muerte and as egregiously corrupt as a black government. The Clintons have used black church networks since Arkansas. But Hillary is pretty much relying on illegal, Johnson Amendment-violating political endorsements from pulpits, at least regarding blacks.

fpbp

Because she has a phat ass

do people have those racist quotes that she said?

We don't. But compared to Trump and how emboldened racists and racists groups are by his policies and demeanor it'd be suicide to vote for him otherwise.

Only fags & women b/c it's a woman

Blacks people respect criminals, especially criminals who get away with it. I think they call them 'Playaz'

She truly understands them.

because Bernie is a creepy-ass cracka

you don't even see who's holding your leash

Because they're told to, and they do what they're told.

her husband was a real nigga

She wants to enslave them with welfare, blacks have a gene that makes them crave slavery.

Plantation mentality. A black person actually explained this to me. A large portion of blacks still possess the old nigger mentality of living on a plantation. They expect masta to take care of them and in turn they do what masta says.Dem have recognized this phenom and by cultivating it with welfare have created a literal slave voting class.

Btw it's going to be the same strategy with Mexican who have a similar peasant mentality. They will organize Mexicans no different than they already do in Mexico with the Oligarchs.

She be one o dem.

It's nice to hear a small sliver of your land has been civilized.

I'm far from the only black person to realize how in the grand scheme of things neither party really gives two flying shits about us. The problem with the black community is multilayered and is not going to be fixed with either candidate in this election.

I'm just saying to the average black Trump is a fucking death sentence with the sheer amount of empowerment he gives to his bigoted voterbase. We've literally never seen a presidential candidate so openly embraced by hategroups (who refuses to denounce them I may add) and I don't think it needs to be said that Reds never did have a great track record with blacks in the first place

It's really funny because she absolutely hates black people

also she's the slave master. She keeps them fed, puts a roof over their heads, and gets them as much publicity as they need.
All she demands is that you vote for her

Bill hooked up some nigs with air conditioners one hot summer and they've been chained to the Clinton plantation ever since

I've actually been really curious about this myself. Blacks all seem to love the Clintons for some reason. Even heard one sheboon say that Bill was an "honorary nigga." Is it just because they think he's down with weed and cheated on his wife so they think he's just like them?

Democrat.

Over 90% white
Gun laws are lax. Bernie even went against Hillary on gun issues.

she has pocket hot sauce

It's like 95% white. Very nice state.

her husband gave all the gib me das to din dun nuffin

you mean the most liberal gary johnson open border shithole

Bubba was an honorary nigger.

They won't vote for Trump, but a lot of them will probably stay home, yeah.

polls show trump doing surprisingly well with blacks and Hispanics... media cant explain it.

Older negroes tend to be conservative.

rare

This lol
Hillary is literally the same thing with BlackLivesMatter.

More importantly, she'll keep welfare going AND deny the same support to whites. It's why Bernie lost despite offering better gibs: the gibs need to be special, too.

Because she's a criminal

its ok she had hot sauce in her pocket

because she stokes racial resentment of whites in her speeches and panders to their tribalistic prejudices.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQOB8HVusRU

shit cause Beyonce says to

because shes not trump. and as trump is branded as a racist, it makes sense for her to tap into that demographic for the extra votes. its all about winning over as many people as possible and theres a lot of spear chuckers in the US

Bill was the first black President. Dude saxophone lmao!

Black people still have a slave mentality and thing Clinton is the name of their master's family

the intelligent don't.

the irony is that he is the black dream- he is very overt and focused in his branding. he speaks off the cuff. he doesn't do what he is supposed to do. he kicks ass at everything and he is a pimp i.e. gets high level pussy.

only thing they might not like is: he is educated, well spoken, knows English, actually knows how to manage money, raises his kids to be a credit to the nation, makes good decisions, and he doesn't deal crack. also he is attracted to classy women, and he isn't into gigantic asses.

so its probably that they are born subservient, stupid, and born to be ruled, dominated, and imprisoned.

also Bill really is ghetto black trash, so...

Textbook example of projecting

like passing civil rights in the 60's, or desegregating the govt and military twice so democrats could segregate it again or electing the first federal congressman, or freeing the slaves... horrible record.

young nigs tend to be fucking retarded

fuck you nigger

hey come on now... black lives matter