Brexit actually happening

>Brexit actually happening
Eat shit, continental cucks

Suck a long hard veiny throbbing dick, you faggot.

I bet you like thick 10" uncircumcised penises ramming in and out of your throat.

I bet you'd try to suck it to the hilt. I bet you just love chugging down that salty slurry.

You're such a homosexual queerbag. It's disgusting.

Do you like getting a nice, shapely slab of man meat up the ass? I bet your ass feels so warm and wet.

You fucking faggot.

>something this significant only requires a simple majority to pass
>51.9 vs 48.1
rest in peace boo boo

Oh no.
I won't be able to go to the UK after 2 years of negotiations.
And I won't be able to eat delicious marmite.
Boy, I sure am sad.

How much does a Romanian peasant cost?

Norway and Switzerland welcomes you.

Thanks for an erection, cunt!

A majority is still a majority no matter how slim.

Even if it were 100,000,001 to 99,999,999
Thats more than those who wish to stay

Why should the 99,999,999 have more say than the other side with more support. all be it by a small margin

Why change the rules just for one vote?

At least the people got to vote for it.

lolwut

Leave fucking slave. Your owner demands you to kill yourself. Do you NEVER OFFEND YOUR OWNERS OLDEST ALLY!!!

50% guaranteed pissed

after the dust clears my union jack will fetch a collector's price on ebay

I actually prefer cut dicks even though I'm against circumcision.

Faggot.

I bet that little penis of yours is hard, dripping precum, thinking about a girthy veiny huge cock in front of your face.

I bet you would lick all the salty tasty slurry coming out of it, and take it all into your throat, while your man grab your head and ram it in and out, making you choke on it.

Fucking faggot. Fuck you Finland.

Who cares? That's how it works with every election, the side that loses isn't going to be happy.

Make sure you riot if they pull 6 year shit. 2 years for article 50 conveniently leaving it to right after the GE so both parties can have a manifesto saying 'a lot has changed so it is fair to hold a new referendum' and so pretend they have mandate to disregard this one.

It would be the end of democracy in this nation and it would be your civic duty to repel tyranny.

I thought you were going to make an argument when you told OP to go suck a dick, but instead you decided to play out your favorite homoerotic fantasies. Are you autistic?

Then again, I suppose getting collectively raped by Germany has awoken something within the average male Brazilian.

>2/3 majority threshold
>vote fails by 1%
>65% of people pissed

>Thanks for an erection, cunt!
I spat my coffee out laughing at that.

What a giant faggot.

I think my estrogen levels are slightly elevated after reading your faggot ass shit.

You're an unfortunate pool of amino acids, pal. Bitches like you will never know the strength of the human body, they'll never feel like a superman.

You'll waste your sad, short life on this tiny planet in an ever-expanding, mind-bogglingly big universe full of wonders while forever being a faggot.

Enjoy your 150 lbs and 4-pack.

Arrghhhh please stop your autism is hurting my eyes.