WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHIT

>white people

>white people
>white

Nice proxy, Nigel.

That pic shows the spread of the Greek empire. Vikings lived in scandanavia. Edjucate yourself you worthless piece of shit

That's not the Greek empire famalam

>Greek empire
>40,000 years ago
>Edjucate yourself

educational america

How the fuck was i supposed to know that pic is from 40000 years ago (aside from reading filename, which i just did)

My point still stands, this image has nothing to do with vikings

I literally hate being white.It sucks balls being smart,having a good job. and not having a care in the world. I think it's maybe because I'm hung like a racehorse,live around other whites,and generally don't give a fuck,but I dunno.

why even come on this board if you're not white do enjoy the constant reminder you aren't white and inferior it doesn't make any sense,
you clearly have some sort of inferiority complex that just shows how much you envy us.

That is correct but the Greek empire looked nothing like this.
The Roman one was similar though.

YOU'RE A FUCKING HOMO

most of the content on Sup Forums is about whites getting cucked in their own countries, non-whites can come here to make fun of the mustard race

>why even come on this board if you're not white
muh sekret club

Its the sheer self righteous fury with which you announce your retardation to the world that is the funniest bit...

kekd and chekd

I thought the american education thing was just a meme

If we for a moment pretend that you actually aren't trolling, what was the point of your first post?

see two nigger replies instantaneously, if only you could comprehend you're insignificance.

satirical hyperbole

Brown eyes light skin confirmed neanderthal masterrace.

We wuz Greeks.

We wuz Romans.

We wuz imperialism.

>American High School drop outs

>white people
>homos
Sounds about right

Neanderthals didn't live in Scandinavia because it was even more frozen with ice than it is now, you retard.