So this show is shit then

Nope, it's quite good, I know you saw two retards bickering back and forth in the Stargate thread about how one was tumblr and the other was reddit or some idiocy but you can actually enjoy BOTH shows for different reasons.

>mfw just saw Ben Browder on GoTG2 playing one of the gold alien race with Sebacean accent

what? this show was rad. WHO SPEAKETH ILL OF FARSCAPE?!

farts helium lol

Someone quick, post that webm. You know which one im talking about...

Best I got

It's kinda like B5, terrible budget but quite comfy.

Go back from where you came you filthy cunt.

I think the SG-1 thread was incredibly biased, I've actually watched all 4 seasons of Farscape and I think its incredible but as you well know
its shit

Its for manchildren and underage latefags who just want something to break up the monotony of marvel and dc capeshit
I personally thought it was magical, I'm not a watcher of capeshit and I think Farscape is the most adventurous show I've ever watched, it warms my heart but yeah
its shit

SG-1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> reddit = Farscape
I actually thought the show was really good, I've been saving all the Farscape threads since last August and watching one episode every few days so I don't ruin the experience by binging it and I was planning on reading all of the threads
But you know what?
I won't because I can't believe I've just wasted my time on such a shit series, I thought the ending was perfect but I realise now it is an awful show
Sorry to have compared it to SG-1, Farscape doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same post

>Not liking farscape and SG-1
WTF

I thought Farscape was one of the greatest shows I had ever watched for a year up until recently

Wow, fuck off, cunt. I'm bumping because Farscape though.

This is clinical schizophrenia. Not even memeing.

Give me your honest opinion on TSCC
If you haven't watched it then give me your opinion on Sharpe or Gomorrah

that's awesome. I started playing a moba and one of the characters is so obviously sneakily based off of chrichton. it's pretty awesome. I want to see him in more things.

I think this user has a case of the "I am good at anal-ysis" what the fuck are you even saying.

One of the best space travel drama type tv shows no doubt..

what moba?

SG1 = Reddit

Farscape was good and original.

Where were all of you earlier?

I can't believe I didn't see that!