Suicide general

It hurts lads

>Astori is still dead

join the hype train lad

It's happened again, It's happened agaaaiiinnn

hahah faggot

never expected >us to win, only to make it close. still hurts though, as >we were up at one point.

Technically it's never happened before, this is the first time they were knocked out in the round of 16

I'm actully not that sad just worried some of the core players might start thinking about leaving. Then I would want to kill myself

u suck

have fun losing to milan in europa league fake arsenalfan

>COYS

>tfw no yids v scousers meme CL final
Why even watch it from now on?

>Pochettino to PSG
>Eriksen and Alderweireld follow him
>Kane off to Madrid a year later

But don't worry you can still watch Dier/Alli in that shiny new stadium

bls no

Who would even leave? Kane seems like a Spurs man through and through, I could see him retiring there.

players would leave because levys stupid wage structure

He could double, if not triple, his salary and have a better chance of winning titles if he leaves. It's inevitable unless Spurs get bought by Qatar or something

Why do football fans always go on about the wage structure? Your club simply doesn't have the money, end of.

Kane just seems like a no ambition loser, he's going to stay at Spurs for life.

Lets them bitch about the owners and act like there's an actual solution to the problem other than "get bought by someone with unlimited cash".

Yeah why would we care if our players leave for higher pay somewhere else.
Dunno but I think there is money to be spent on wages but Levy goes to jew on them. The tv-deal is huge

>Dunno but I think there is money to be spent on wages

Well there's your problem, there isn't. That stadium won't pay for itself.

ANOTHER TROPHYLESS SEASON FOR THE JEWS

>The tv-deal is huge
It is. But you know what else is huge? Man Utd's commercial revenue. Bigger than the entirety of Spurs' revenue.

>Dunno but I think
So you're basing it on a feeling? Ok.

Aren't most of Spurs players on long term contracts? They've got a few more years left. I wonder if revenue from the new stadium will give them enough leeway to offer bigger contracts.

wtf lmao

woah

It's happened again, it happened aggaaaaiiinnn.
Tottenham Hotspur we fell short again

oh

Apposed to your hard numbers? Could have spent psg-reject money on wages instead.

alder have a buyout clause at like 20m or 25m that becomes active the summer of 2019 know levy if alder don't sign a new contract he'll make as much money of him as possible this summer.
I prefer a happy Danny Rose to Davis on the left back. My worries are that if Rose is sold we can't we'll buy another reject to replace him and be worse off.

the utter state of my post
>My worries are that if Rose is sold we'll buy another reject to replace him and be worse off.

>knowing Levy

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr