Better Call Saul

Is Kim going to hire Ernesto as an assistant?

nothing ever happens in this show, so no

Nah, we find out Ernesto is actually 20 year-ago Gus and he time-travelled in the future to tear shit up.

Kim wants the BBC to ravage her cunt. She'll make Saul take care of her mulatto son, who grows up to be Huell.

He's actually Huell

If you don't recognize the brilliant writing, acting, and cinematography of BCS you're an idiot.

you mean of bbc

i-is Kim gonna cuck /ourguy/ Saul-san?

I'm finding it extremely difficult to believe Saul's fucked up brother would treat him like that.

It Doesn't seem believable at all so I'm getting pulled out the show all the time and not as immersed as I once was.

Some nice scenes and cinematography, It's becoming Better Call Miike though and I'm not totally buying the super intelligent can't lose to anyone thing with him.

That resigned sighing face and bitter about everything persona it's fucking boring to watch.

Eats up all the show and then the Saul story hardly moves forward, him and his brother interracting needs to move on because I've had enough of the Suits rip off aspect of the show.

He's Venom Gus

Why does this matter, this is literally irrelevant to the main story

Mike can lose he got played like a fiddle by Gus.

To be fair, t was a grumpy post. Every show seems to zip by and it's over too soon so it can't be as bad as I'm making out.

He begins to feel extreme guilt for being an unwitting part of Chuck's plan, develops an eating disorder and gains a lot of weight, and eventually decides to try and redeem himself in Jimmy's eyes by becoming his bodyguard.

Was Kim even mentioned in Breaking Bad?

Is the worst part of this show just that its a spin off prequel? I find the show really enjoyable regardless but it feels lame in the sense that we already know what happens to the main characters and the side characters are just kind of there.

it isn't bad, just every time it gets to be remotely good you'll remember it's a fucking spinoff and it drops back to mediocre.

No, she was not, unless she has become known by a different name like Jimmy did. She definitely never appears. Obviously it's one of the only aspects of BCS that we don't know the future about, what happens to Kim? We know the fates of Mike, Gus and Saul. Although I am hoping that the present day B&W scenes of secret Saul end up doing something worthwhile.

focking hilarious!

Why does it matter that it's a prequel? All we know is that (1) Mike ends up as Gus' employee / retainer, (2) Saul ends up in a different building and working alone, (3) Saul is now running a Cinnabon, (4) Huell shows up at some point.

We don't know what's going to happen to Kim. There is a reason she is gone by the time of breaking bad. The answer to that question is teh main source of tension, IMO. Plus it's just interesting to watch how Saul develops his law practice.

> Jimmy fires the new secretary
> "you're great, you're... Jazz. I need someone more..."
> Ernesto bursts in wearing an inflated hazmat suit
> screams ":j-jimmy should I run and get the Times?"
> she looks on with disdain
Secretary confirmed for skyler white

She's Saul's secretary in BB, ya dingus.

>Ernesto, you're hired. You start tonight in my bedroom.

no

because it means any plotline devoted to a character with impenetrable plot armor, due to the fact they're prominent in breaking bad, is nothing but filler.

yeah man, they totally gotta have Mike get fucked up or something at some point (at least once)

Are you sure, Ernesto....

You've been watching too much Walking Dead if you think "plot armor" is even relevant here. I see the point of this being a prequel subtracting some tension but it certainly doesn't get rid of all of it. Not to mention we know that Kim ends up leaving but we don't know quite how or why. Does she die? Just storm off? Who knows?

He already did, they threatened to shoot his daughter. He only got away with what he did through sheer not giving a fuck which impressed the wheelchair spic so he let it go. And he will probably be getting fucked up more in the future as Gus bends him to his will.

DELET

>omg mike said whaaaa?? to him??? omfg wow!!

this is you.

Basically every second of mike's storyline has been utterly pointless because we fucking know hes not going to die and in the second season we know hes not going to kill anyone. Past one episode in the first season, his character was not developed at all and serves as less than nothing but filler. Throwing in gus is also, again, less than nothing but filler.

>implying you don't like when Mike is crafting something for 15 minutes and plays dumb and senile infront of random people

go away

This show is fucking garbage and every time I see someone claim it's well written, well crafted, an exceptional character drama/slow burn, I can't help but to grin a little bit

>pretending to like utterly pointless scenes

... I'm willing to bet you have a favorite sitcom.

>utterly pointless scenes

Are you saying that TV is like math? Pointless does not mean bad, you dip.

>... I'm willing to bet you have a favorite sitcom.

I can't pinpoint a specific one, cause there so much that I like equally. If you disagree, what the fuck are doing on this thread and board?

>only people who like sitcoms should be on Sup Forums

negro you just went full normie

>omg mike said whaaaa?? to him??? omfg wow!!

it wasn't "wow", it was just a smart negotiation on his part.

>Basically every second of mike's storyline has been utterly pointless because we fucking know hes not going to die

Everyone's going to die in the end. Every character in that show will end up dying. Not on screen, but in the imaginary world of the show, they will all die.

You might think I'm being reductionist but I am not, I am making a point. It's not all about "ZOMG who dies!" if you think that that kind of tension is the only kind that exists you are a fucking retard.

>Past one episode in the first season, his character was not developed at all and serves as less than nothing but filler.

They're working on it, I'm sure. Which episode are you referring to anyway?

It's not exceptional but it is well-written for the most part. Certainly better than most of the shlock that's out there.

that bar is so low you'd need to dig it up to trip over it.

Okay. Care to explain why?

>I can't help but to grin a little bit
Extreme autism

Is sitcom and normie your escape words, you idiot? The only pointless scene ever made was your father cumming in that pathetic excuse for a mother you have. You were better off on her ass or even better - in the sink. Piece of shit.

I need to explain why low praise is low praise?

>its better than literal shit thou so its not bad

Hopefully, there must be some dirt on that smug prick Chuck.

This show could be good if it gave up on being a prequel and all that references/canon/universe/continuity garbage millenials love and just did its own thing with those characters.

Like kill gus next week. Suddenly anything is possible and the show becomes good

Better question

HOW THE FUCK DOES A TEA BOY HAVE AN EVO7?

>yfw he's Gus's son

>one of the only 2 actual new characters on the show
>I still don't give a shit about her
You had two fucking seasons to do nothing but build up your characters

I know man, an ace city cop with a lifetime of experience who got away with killing his sons' killers with ease while drunk TOTALLY could never figure out how to turn the tables on some lazy, sloppy, emotionally charged drug runners who keep actively fucking him and giving him windows of opportunity.

Like why don't they ever have shows about investigators and cops who FAIL to find things out and just run around in a boring grind of chasing down false leads? That would be TRUE SLOWNESS KINO

my god, you fags are indeed everywhere
please go be a cancer on /pol and /gif

You're retardd.

shes basically just there to be a waifu for saul to lose.

>Kim's overly long makeup and workout session shows multiple (very unsatisfying) angles of her showering
>she never visits a toilet stall
Is Kim an android from the future?

>be normie
>get called normie
>get angry

She's a successful self-motivated entrepreneurial professional with relationship issues draining her personal time and as much as she can handle on her plate work-wise, she's constantly working late and under a lot of pressure in her career performance.

She OBVIOUSLY peed in the shower, which is part of the reason she goes to the gym, she doesn't have to worry about the effects of peeing in her own private shower, the gym can take care of it because they have gym bunnies peeing in it 24/7 anyways.

Kim is smart.

I like this series. It seems very polished. The humor is not as often as in a sitcom, but when it hits it's actually funny. Some jokes even are really hard to catch. Jimmy is maybe a bit too dense sometimes, but in the last episode he realized "Chuck played me like a fiddle." so he's actually learning. What good writing! Cinematography is BASED. Characters have a charm to them. Even Chuck. So good... Feel free to disagree. It's not as dramatic or cinematic as GoT, so I understand how it can turn off many people.

da ti eba maikata

BBC poast within 10 replies guaranteed

>3rd time's the charm

Sup Forums confirmed for cucks

All these plebs crying about BCS being boring just shows how bad Sup Forums has become.

What bird is that

>cops who FAIL to find things out and just run around in a boring grind of chasing down false leads? That would be TRUE SLOWNESS KINO
I dunno, sounds kinda interesting if you pull it off right to be honest

Kind of interesting like showing the entire blow-by-blow of the painting scenes rather than just a few minutes would be interesting, sure.
You realize that if you want to see mundane little aspects of life you could just go live that sort of life, right? Film is for showing you unusual, interesting events in compressed but still intelligible form. A 1:1 timescale of boring shit where nothing happens is pointless, because you already have eyes and a body capable of experiencing generic life things or whatever career things you choose to pursue in real time, success and failure together.

Which is why people are annoyed that Vince keeps slowing down the show and making nothing happen, they could just move to Albuquerque, get an apartment in a bad part of town, and watch drug dealers from their balcony if they wanted slow realism.

omg even more foot this episode
vince is a madman

>be ernesto
>get hired by a law firm
>think that I'll be going places
>instead have to deliver supplies to my psycho boss
>get fired because I accidentaly played a tape

fucking chuck the cuck

Kim kino

>average bcs fan
KEK

What's with all these zoom cuts?

musical montage and vince likes being quirky

>it's an Ernesto is conflicted for 21 minutes episode

Mike is going to get fucked over and hard at some point. He's still operating non lethally, there's going to be a snapping point for him sooner or later.

>tfw Chuck is going to get fucked
>tfw Mike is going to cripple a man after becoming an old man Punisher.

I just finished S2, and I cannot wait for these pay offs.

>I'm finding it extremely difficult to believe Saul's fucked up brother would treat him like that.
Why? It has been made more than evident that Chuck has a huge inferiority complex, which was made worse by the fact that both his mother and his wife liked Jimmy more than him.
Jimmy trying to be succesful in the same profession that he has is like his worst nightmare so of course he would want to make sure that he stops being a lawyer permanently.

>reggae shimmy shimmy ya starts playing

go watch problem solverz

I would legit watch a kim lawyer tv show. Her contract is that she must show her feet once per episode though.

>yfw shenanigans happens and Kim goes to jail instead of Saul
>the conclusion of the future black and white sequence is him meeting her face to face after she's released
>Walter White survived getting shoot, cured his cancer and is giving an interview in jail on the TV
>the end

No. Ms. Kim will forget about Jimmy and move on to a nice happy life and not fucked with in any way shape for form by the end of the series.

some how this seems likely

He got fired because he helped Saul in season 2 and betrayed chuck.. The tape was chucks trap, he already knew Ernesto would warn jummy.

If Ernesto inflates and becomes Huell I will lose my shit. That would actually be amazing.

No, but there will presumably be a reason for that by the conclusion of BCS.

doesnt seem so unlikely after watching fargo season 2 to be desu with you lad

yes, there will be a 3 episode montage of ernesto filling out paper work interspersed with kim's morning routine set to some smooth latin jazz funk.

if it means we get to see Kim naked for authenticity(tm), fine

>while drunk
He was only pretending to be drunk so they'd drop their guard, he sips but never actually swallows any of his drink. pay close attention

Pretty sure he drained at least one.

>It's a Mike browses different rifles for 15 minutes, then decides not to buy anything

you forgot EPISODE you cuck
I will let your failed attemp of meme slide though, since it happened to me once too!!!

>yfw Ernesto eventually turns into 'Huell'

Ernesto and Kim end up together, triggering Jimmy to become Saul.

welcome reddit

More like
>Whited

WEXLERED

What did he mean by this?

I like Ernesto desu, I hope he's okay

Hes too honest and good to be a Lawer.

is kim gonna take the bbc?

punished gus