Why is Alex Jones considered more credible in alt right circles?

Why is Alex Jones considered more credible in alt right circles?

Is InfoWars actually shifting away from tin foil bullshit to real news or is it just because alt righters like hearing people agree with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7oEO5_iw6o
twitter.com/_HunterSanders/status/756259919565815808/video/1
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/756260691707826180
youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Gloablist

>is it just because alt righters like hearing people agree with them?

ding ding ding

They arent stupid and see an opening as a news source.

Fox news is barely moderate-left.

With ailes gone its going to be worse. If info wars plays their cards right it could be a dominant news source for chord cutters

>Why is Alex Jones considered more credible in alt right circles
hes a living meme, when has anyone ever used infowars as a source and not been called a complete faggot around here

>Fox news is barely moderate-left.
Have you watched recently? They are almost completely socially conservative.
Economically, they are capitalist-ish but not as much as they'd have you believe

This, Alex Jones is a broken clock. Every now and again he gets onto something but the rest is retardation.

When the world has gone crazy all he needs to do is report real news.

Holy fuck

he's pandering to he alt-right now because he found a better market in you virgins than in conspiracy theorist lolberterians. Don't be fooled, he's a zionist.

keep being jealous you fat loser

That was awesome

The alt right is tin foil hat bullshit.

shit just got crazy with the young turks

"Tin foil bullshit" is becoming real news right in front of our eyes.

pretty much this. Alex Jones didn't become a better journalist, the world got more fucked up

Alex Jone just about instigated a fist fight on the young turks, it was a hell of a shitfest.

Cenk was about to throw down, ripped off his mic and coat.

SHITSHOW

SHITSHOW

SHITSHOW

I like infowars because they get a lot of people on the street with video, capture lots of chimpouts and stuff like that.

Alex jones is still pretty shit himself though.

Im not sure to be honest. I just have the feeling that many people, myself included, have started to take things that were seen as batshit crazy half a decade ago like thinking climate change isnt really man made and or that there is a leftitst conspiracy in governement, media and entertainement more seriously. Maybe that guy was right all the time lol.

alex invaded tyt! cenk is triggered

>You think the lizard people re in charge

>chord cutters
Agree with this. I've only played arpeggios since I started watching Alex Jones.

The way pol talks about Alex is drastically different than a couple years ago. At least since he screamed at Piers Morgan he's been treated different here.

Alex Jones is are Great Leader

Does anyone have the actual clip? This is just a live feed.

Just heard young turks physically attacked him inside the rnc. Tune into wben 930 am

A fucking mongoloid in retard clothing.

yeah you faggots have changed my views on climate change a bit. it really does seem like a scam to raise tax money, and ALL the planets are getting warmer because of the sun not just ours

AJ just crashed TYT live and Chunk freaked the fuck out after AJ labasted him for being a Saudi puppet jihad sympathizer. It''s on his goybook live.

I'll tell you one thing I'm sick of the constant Alex Jones shilling around here

I can't rewind the livestream I have to see this shit

Little of column a and b. AJ is still pretty shit, but I'm not gonna boycott his videos when he trolls Bernouts at Trump rallies.

What did Alex Jones say about jihad? I heard the word, but don't know what he said.

I thought they indulged him for a bit, but when he didn't leave they started getting pissed.

More like he was completely annihilated OMG!

More and more people are starting to realize that the tin foil shit wasn't crazy at all, it was all real, all happening, and it's even worse than Alex Jones said.

I've been on Infowars since 2005, and the message hasn't changed. The delivery and production has been getting slicker and more professional, but the base info hasn't changed.

Credibility is subject to change, truth is not.

twitter.com/_HunterSanders/status/756259919565815808/video/1

Seconded. I need to see that for my fap.

>considered more credible
Maybe it would help if you jettisonned the idea of credibility.
Jones says things that turn out to be true. He has inarguably serious, mainstream guests. He focuses on stories that are important but deliberately hidden by the mainstream media.
Additionally, he does many things that go beyond that. He address spiritual issues where credibility is meaningless. In a world where someone who raises his voice is reported for possible madness, Jones lets himself throw public tantrums, to communicate to people that your feelings are not stupid, you have legitimate reasons to be angry. He makes half-claims about confidential revelations. You can believe those or not, it doesn't really change anything. Main thing is that you get that Jones himself is not a source. He is an aggregator, an alerter, the guy who gets people in the tent.
I myself was on the fence, and then I heard a call-in from InfoWars fan Frank Serpico in Switzerland. Know who that is, kiddo?

>twitter.com/_HunterSanders/status/756259919565815808/video/1

Thanks, lad.

That was fuck all.

If you go back to his first video, it's him in the Nineties, behind a desk on a public access TV studio with one camera, talking about a United Nations plan to use regulation and centralization to render national sovereignty moot. Does anyone today think that's "tin foil"?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/756260691707826180

ALEX JONES JUST REKT THE TYT

Problem was Alex Jones was really alarmist and I think that scared a lot of the normies away but the truth is getting harder and harder to deny for the average person today.

TYT STATUS = KEKED

Yeah, I think a lot more people would take him seriously if he wouldnt scream so much.

Cenk's jimmies are visibly rustled.

massively underrated

It's hard to take someone serious who says that the government is tainting the water to make people gay.
A broken clock is right twice a day, same with Alex, I also very much question his motives when delivering his news.

One important thing Jones does that few others do: he spends a lot of time, more than he does on "news," on models. Models are like memes, or really like the ur-meme or the structure underlying a particular meme, before it has its form. Once you have those models, you can rapidly follow in the same reasoning and contextualize news for yourself. Consider a Bernout hearing a news story about executive compensation and predicting successfully that this has to do with a closed community voting bonuses for each other because of a similar but more political modelling education.
Jones' models are more historical (and, like Sup Forums memes, tied to movie themes) and enable him to predict and contextualize.
This is a huge contrast to the mainstream media which led Gil-Scott Heron to note that "America leads the world in shock." In the dying cathedral model, there is no context. Everything is a surprise. They went with that system because they thought that would make people easier to control. The problem is that once soneone from that anchorless weltanschauung gets his toe touching the earth, once he gets a real explanation that actually works after the expert of the moment finishes making stuff up, an explanation that actually squares with historical examples, there's no going back.
It's not that Alex is persuasive or credible. It's that he's telling the truth.

In his first or second video he tries to jam the red pill down the throat of a high school honor student who clearly thinks Jones is insane.

He does talk about stuff that is actually happening. You could have looked it up yourself and seen that. Maybe nothing will come of it but conspiracy sounding shit like the NDAA 2013 amendments were actually passed.

They're shifting away from chemtrail fluoride illuminati bs and starting to real talk

You can tell that he gets too worked up to hold it inside.
Is it the Super Male Vitality?

Yeah it's pure coincidence that the water is filled with hormones. It's plastics, goy!

It's the JEW!
The JEW! is making everyone gay!
*tips tinfoil hat*

My question wasn't about Alex himself but the shift in how he's perceived. It seems to me alt righters would be a bit more questioning given his past, or be a little angry that when he was still just doing his alarmist shtick and investigating chem trails he was also discrediting actual investigations like he did with 'A Noble Lie'.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI

;^)

Where does Alex get the money to keep going?

He's a millionaire mostly from selling prepping supplies and fake potions from his online shop

I used to turn on Infowars radio at work, and you've pretty much nailed it.

He's not afraid to give others a voice or an alternative viewpoint to his own either. He is quite respectful to his guests and if he disagrees with them, he won't confront them on it directly, he'll channel it into a tangent and work the angle to make his view coherent within the existing context of the conversation.

He's a very skilled diplomat and in his HIGH TESTOSTERONE manner of delivery is a clear indication of his passion for what he does in the face of those who are always shitting on him.

Retardation, I rest my case

Over the last couple years they have definitely moved away from the outright crazy bullshit. It is working out well for them, they are now getting a larger viewership than CNN at times.

I have a hard time believing he can hire like 20 staff members and fly them across the country, get all the cameras and other equipment selling water filters and super male vitality.

no he's a millionaire because he's controlled disinfo bankrolled by the cia
they control some media outlets directly like cnn but they want to control the opposition media too
problem is it's easy to see he's disinfo when he doesn't cover important stuffs. also who buys that shit tablets etc no one.

He's still pretty nuts but his guests are usually based.

alex aint perfect but he is the best we got. i dont even like his coworkers like paul "the faggot enabler" watson, or anthony "the actual faggot" gucciardi. david knight is soso, jakari? zzzz, rob dew is a fucking trash libertarian degenerate. biggs is ok and macadoo is there just for the tits, and she is an actual witch. i dont think i would watch their show if it wasnt for alex

>not being HIGH ENERGY on SUPER MALE VITALITY
do you even filter your water, fluoride head?

He's a gateway drug like Milo, Gavin and Sargon, the REAL alt-right as in TRS and TDS make fun of him all the time for his over the top tinfoilery, penis-pills peddling, muh water filters and refusal of naming the jew.

His only redeeming quality is that he calls out the globalist jews like Soros by name.

If I had the money I'd buy the products just to promote the network.

And I'm sure that's what a lot of the audience ironically does.

he gets money from ads shown during comercial breaks by their radio affiliates, thats probably where most of his income comes from. also i bet he has been in red numbers for a while

He called out 9/11 happening 4 months before it did.

Serpico...
Motherfucker was framed for murder by his fellow NYPD to cover up massive heroine smuggling by the NYPD.

Basically confirms the government's heavy involvement in the drug trade. *Surprise!!*

There's a movie about him.

So yeah AJ is a bit nutty but he's got enough on the ball to be very influential, or at least expose influential shit/speak to influential people.

I buy his shirts and shirts, because they are actually high quality american-made. No screen printed bullshit that cracks and looks like shit after 5 washes.

That's not hard when you drop a prediction every week
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

You guys got it backwards.

He was mostly never wrong.

He's not more credible in alt-right circles. All he did was take our arguments and run with them for the sake of making money, it's what he does. That's his whole business plan.

It's like MSM media cashing in on Liberal sentiments by parading a bunch of niggers around on the nightly news. Quit being a fucking faggot.

This.
He's definitely done some very disinfo-tier shit in the past. Videos of him intentionally getting protests shut down, harassing people who are telling the truth when it doesn't fit his narrative etc.

He's allowed to tell more truth than the typical MSM, but he's still controlled. One wonders if he pulls his yelling-and-screaming schtick as a way to communicate that he's disinfo.

I was listening to a caller talking to him about the possibility that he's disinfo or that his conspiracy theories are bollocks and he straight up told the dude "I can't convince you that I'm not, its better to be skeptical of me like you would the MSM than take everything I have to say at face value."

The alt-right only gets part of the picture correct. There is never any good reason to take up a solitary movement hook line and sinker. There is a lot more truth than what the alt-right contains.

He is a meme.
No one considers him as an actual credible news source.

He routinely tells his listeners not to take his word for it and to look up what he says. That is an indication of someone who is genuine in their sentiment, and almost everything he says outside of opinion and bantz is verifiable.

>"I can't convince you that I'm not, its better to be skeptical of me like you would the MSM than take everything I have to say at face value."
It's always best to be skeptical of everything.

TRS and TDS?

>shilling hard this thread.

Unlike the left that eats itself, the right makes and takes the best from its assets. Look how we made Milo, the Jewish sodomite, a weaponized reporter against Feminism in exchange of fame.

Look how people from /x/ got re-indicated when we took and listen their madness and created a real God.

And now Alex Jones. Jews, Reptilians or Globalists. The evil has many names, but their network its the same. So together against it we are stronger.

MFW Roger Ailes, Sean Hannity and 40-50% of Fox News's B-Listers move to Infowars and it gets onto cable

Hannity on Infowars would be so based.

>dying cathedral
whut? where can i learn more? is this a thing?

the right stuff

Nah we don't take him seriously. He is literally the Rights' drunk uncle who we all laugh at and have a good time with.

Alt-right people are retarded, Trump supporters are retarded, and Alex Jones makes content for retarded people. a b c

no y-you

Man, fuck those 20 or so people who swarmed them with their iphones. Such shills. I hate people.

GET #BASEDALEXJONES TRENDING ON TWITTER.
FUCK TYT

Come on. Just buy the fucking filter!

IS IT THE REPTILIANS?

>NO

>more truth than what the alt right contains

Explain plz

He's entertainment. Entertainment gets better ratings than news

Because he thinks everyone is funded by Saudis, Lizards, or some combination of the 2

It ain't.

Ding! Ding! Ding!