Will the World Cup decide?

Will the World Cup decide?

Missi will still be better than Tsu if Tsu wins the 6th this year...or will he?

The only thing Missi is better at than Ronaldo is tapping 5 goals versus 10 man Las Palmas and Alaves

Messi is better but I respect Penaldo more. Messi is a creation of medical science and insane natural talent. Ronaldo is 100% hard work and would be shit without his Bateman tier dedication

Think Messi has more goals and assists per game still

It doesn't matter if Cristiano won a treble every season until he retired at 40 or if he got 100 goals a year for the next 5 years, Messi is and will always be better.

>Messi is and will always be better.
>because I say so

Because I had 10 years to watch them play. Yeah, Messi is better. Seek help

it's already settled. ronaldo did it in england. messi has avoided the premier league in order to keep his reputation. he'd fail massively due to the physicality.

Even if the final was Portugal-Argentina and Argentina won, Ronaldo would have to be more praised for taking Portugal to the final then Messi for helping Argentina win. Messi has to measure up against great players who have won with great teams that were expected to win, whereas Ronaldo is not expected do win and anything he achieves with the national team is a bonus in his record of achievements.

>epl physicality
>young dudes choke against middle aged juve players

Why does Messi look like he is straining to pass gas?

Lol he has destroyed manure, arsenal, man city, Chelsea etc. And make a fool out of all the defenders in the eplel. Even Ferdinand says he is impossible to defend. Ant the best player who he has played against.

Christsake this art is awful. I've rarely seen digital art that looks good.

To be fair playing in the PL every week is much different than facing a team once a year from it. It's grueling. Would have been great to see him play there in his prime.

t. Keidi Blërim Shkënderaj

Implying they will even get pass ro16

>Be Ronaldo
>Win 5 Ballon d'Or
>Win 3 PL titles with MU
>Win FA Cup with MU
>Win 2 League Cups with MU
>Win CL with MU
>Win 2 La Ligas with Real
>Win 2 Copas with Real
>Win 3 CL with Real
>Win Euros with Portugal

>Be Messi
>Fail miserably at every international tournament
>Tap in goals against shit tier opposition every weekend
>Be carried by Xavi and Iniesta for majority of career

I can't even fathom how people can talk about these two players in the same sentence

It's funny how assburguers argue in bad faith and get uber butthurt about who's better but they themselves are on good terms and recognize one another's strenghts.

>Be Messi
>Higher FIFA score over time
>.08 goals a game
>62 percent of fans in a comprehensive poll say you're better
>Win 5 Ballon d'Or
>Win 8 La Liga titles
>Win 4 CL
>Win Golden Ball
>3 years younger

Lmao, what's wrong with Messi's mouth there? Was this traced from an actual picture?

If Chadnaldo wins CL and the WC the seething tears of Messhit children will be almost as sweet as the victories themselves.

I hope Portugal win the world cup desu, Messi fan boys are way worse than the Ronaldo ones. At least with the Ronaldo fans a lot of what they say is tongue in cheek, Messi fans actually believe most of what they say and don't know the difference between opinions and objective facts.

This was decided years ago by legends, recently retired players and anyone with a brain besides retarded fans. No one ever talks about players who seem to have potential to be great as the next ronaldo
Seriously, stop spamming the board with this bullshit every fucking day

Lads i had a dream last night, you could even call it a premonition. Messi and Ronaldo both lost their 1st games at the World Cup, i didnt get to see what happens next but the both lose the first game. Screencap this

whoever drew this should be shot

Portugal won't even get out of the groups, again.