9/11 towers obviously exploded

Get in here if you can't even fathom how people can accept the narrative that a fucking airplane can make a ginormous building fall straight down into itself and stay a molten heap for weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=HTA_0nyAlwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They must have been using spaceship fuel, I agree.

OP here, wish my post woulda ended in 911.

>britcuck
nope just a controlled demolition, like building 7 that no plane hit.

If "building 7" really collapsed, how come it's still intact in this photo?

Metal becomes softer when its hot, buildings aren't designed for whole floors to give way and building 7 was cantilevered against the Twin Towers.

At least read the commission report before you try and refute the official story. Otherwise you look like a hack OP

HOLES

checked

For the curious

gimme a fookin' break m8

>a ginormous building fall straight down into itself

They're made to fall like that. Minimizes damage and stuff

Why not just check city planning records to confirm whether it was a planned demolition?

Pretty sure they'd have records.

One theory I have:
The buildings were obvs fucked after the plane hits and would be impossible to repair. What other course of action would they have but an eventual demolition?

>Still thinks they were hit by commercial planes.

drone plane or commercial plane, either one

"what are we gonna do with this mess? pull it."

There was allegedly motel in the wreckage. Even if jet fuel weakens steel beams, it will NOT transition steel to a liquid state. You'd need something much hotter for that.

It was controlled demolition. 100%

>"motel"
Definitely meant to type "molten metal". I blame the taxes.

Maybe drone planes. Maybe.
I just remember that glut of polit testimony about the manouvers made by the aircraft to actually hit the towers would be impossible for a human pilot to undertake, due to the G-Force and precision required.

Soem docu I watched the other day though has totally convinced me, that the footage is all fake.

5 "live" streams at the time of the event, all the same master copy (overlay them and see) - all have the same odd video cues (black blips and 15 frames dropped at moment of plane 2 impact), and audio cues (2 bleeps 17 seconds before impact).

All the later "amateur footage" that came out years later, each and everyone sourced from a graphic designer or vfx productions worker.

Whole fucking thing stinks.

I always thought the "video edited" argument was horeshit, but the analysis 15 years on is compelling.

fucking disinfo agents making all of us look crazy

>it will NOT transition steel to a liquid state

It does not at all need to be in a liquid state to make a building collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

youtube.com/watch?v=HTA_0nyAlwo
42mins onwards.
If you can be fucked, the text analysis is a bit smug at times, but shit... watch back what was presented as live media reporting, and tell me it rings true and now reality tv bullshit.