If Kek really is real...

If Kek really is real, then Ted Cruz will show up during Trump's inauguration with the paper bag mask and kill Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodiak_bear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac
youtube.com/watch?v=trcH_0IULo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not before he is blinded by Melania's beauty

nice pic

was the zodiac really a white nationalist ?

Our Lord will NOT allow that.

>implying God-Emperor Trump isn't Kek's chosen champion
>not even having dub 7s
Go home, Yeb.

HE IS HERE

HOOOOLY SHIT PRAISE HIM

When don challenges the banks cruz will assassinate him from the old book depository just like his father did to kennedy

>3333

Ho lee fuck

Trump's a racist. Only elders support him, and elders are racist + elders was stupid enough to vote out during the Bremain? vote this year. Just look at these stats

HOLY SHIT! PRAISE BE KEK THE KING OF NIGHT, BRINGER OF LIGHT!! RRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OP bfto

wrong pic, that was my selfie

Why would KEK want to kill his chosen one?

Praise to our Lord.

kek would not allow such a thing

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

Nice copypasta senpai

>he thinks he can control kek's will
If anything, kek would sooner have an assault crane fall on the rat, flattening him.

>I saw Kek at a gas station in cleveland yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

THE WORD HAS BEEN SPOKEN

Quality shitpost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

> It streaked over the Detroit, Michigan – Windsor, Ontario area, reportedly dropped hot metal debris over Michigan and northern Ohio,[1] starting some grass fires,[2] and caused sonic booms in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
> Writing resembling Egyptian hieroglyphs was also said to be in a band around the base of the object.

The Kecksburg UFO created a happening and had writing resembling Egyptian hieroglyphs on it.

He speaks through us yet he is his own person.

No.

Holy fuck nigga

Like some missiles, the CruzMissile has failed to reach its target, and is now sputtering and falling into the ocean.

Zodiac used an Antarctic face cover as seen in that drawing. He also wore "Wingwalker" shoes. He was a Navy dude I'm sure. Don't know why they named him after a large wild bear though. Zodiak bears are commonly found in Alaska.

I'd have a kek desu.

Also he has to shout "you're fired"

shit thread, so here's a mouse doing cute things

I'd be better off if my family were dead desu.

I need to win the lottery first though.

fu

>tfw kek is really the 2nd coming of Christ

kys

>after a bear

Pls be troll

fug

Dayum, OP btfo

Kek once again smites our foes.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodiak_bear
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac

PRAISE BE ONTO HIM!

fuck. replying. fucking skeletons

I'll not believe in kek until this happens.

go suck his dick or something. Cruz was never going to win. I find it humorous that you believed it so

kys

Praise Kek

>weak digits, kek does not smile on you

WITNESS

You are an awful person and I don't like you.

every politician is a good politician ( in their own way )

fug

AMEN

ALL

HAIL

>1 post by this ID

>Kecksburg

I've gone insane. I am insane. This is impossible.

i was waiting for the kekiness on this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL

KEK

Sorry, but I'm protected by Immunity Cat. Your tricks ain't working.

HOLY FUCK
O
L
Y

F
U
C
K

You're a terrible person

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

fucking checked

PRAISE HIM!

This thread is really making me think

HE IS WITH US

checked, amazing job user

Nah. The "Ted Crus is le sodiac" meme is just some shitty tumblr thing. It never had any kind of real power.

REEEEE

I had the big get in the other thread too and now this

today is a good day

Jeb confirmed for shitposting on Sup Forums.

Time to cook some kikes

go away skelle

Praise kek.

Witnessed
Kek be praised!

Nothing will stop trump

If Heidi put on tons of makeup she could look hot too

dude

The jews did this

>paper bag mask
>not a !jeb mask

youtube.com/watch?v=trcH_0IULo0