Anyone else miss this shit

Anyone else miss this shit
youtu.be/TGJAmTvUCGM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMNrPCEqVkc
biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/hahli/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh5-7_elDSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was okay but mostly disappointing. Was really looking forward to it back in 2003 when I was a kid. Very underwhelming though. The voice acting (for the most part) was what turned me off. I think about a year after that is when I stopped collecting Bionicle stuff. I hear the other two movies are pretty good.

It was pretty bad, but I don't know man, the music and nostalgia just kinda overwhelm you.
I remember begging my mom to get the movie back in 2002.

>1:14:02
What exactly are Bionicle meant to be?
Because they straight up make robot sounds like at that timestamp.
But I thought they were just weird looking creatures.

I always thought they were cyborgs.

They're supposed to be humanoid robots that manage to wield elements.
The opposing forces, like Rahkshi are just like mutated creatures or whatever.

I remember when I first saw the Toa of Ice sledge down during the chase scene, I thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time everything down to the music that plays and the telescopic eye that slowly shuts off at the end

Do you remember that Bionicle rpg on their website? That shit was dope

I always thought it was funny how they looked sorta naked in the first movie.

Good taste, though., OP.

>Wanted to see the Toa
>No, its some stupid kid from that shitty GBA game you played once

I never payed too much attention to the plot, and didn't know too much about the village stuff. Though its probably because I didn't know those Mcdonalds toys were suppose to be canon.

Never saw the movie but I remember that flash game that was on the website.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMNrPCEqVkc

This one? I fucking loved the shit out of this one.
biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/hahli/

Never forget. The whole thing happened inside a giant fucking robot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh5-7_elDSI

For a flash game that came out on early 2000's it was too good (The animation, story, game mechanics etc.)

>ITT: Manchildren living on nostalgia

Missing your childhood is for losers with nothing going on in their lifes and disconnected from the contemporary, typical plebians who are gonna cream themselves when some shitty reboot comes.

everyone misses bionicle (I've seen bump limit threads for it on like four different boards) but the movie wasn't all that good

So both groups are shit? Which group is worse?

I feel you. I never got very far as a kid because of the delayed release schedule and bugs and stuff, but when I found it again a couple years ago I finally got to finish it.

The atmosphere is second to none, that's for sure.

>when some shitty reboot comes.
Already happened years ago, and yeah there was an upsurge in the fan base. But no one else cared for it cause the reboot was awful, it got canceled, which basically torpedoed the chances of the franchise starting up again.

There's all sorts of in depth backstory explanations for stuff like that. But most of them are artificial robots with organic inner systems and a "soul". All the weird purple rubbery shit you see on them in the movie are supposed to be muscles and exposed organs.

They just released the soundtrack for this like a month ago, so apparently there's still enough interest for it over 13 years later.

Personally, I'd be more interested in the OST for the prequels, that stuff was just fantastic. You'd never expect this sort of music from direct to video toy advert kids' movies.

I wish the Metru Nui and Web of Shadows soundtracks would come out.

How exactly are we living on nostalgia?
I just said how I missed this movie is all.
Clearly I'm not using it to define my identity or becoming obsessed with Bionicles, I just wanted to discuss these movies and have a throwback with people who remember it like I do.

>I hear the other two movies are pretty good.
I like 2 and 3 better but they're not that good. Odd pacing, rushed story full of retarded plot holes, and only a couple characters get any focus. They also don't give you a clear picture of what's going on and leave some details muddy so that you'd have to read the books. At least they're fun and have some nice visual design despite the shit CG.

The fourth movie, made by the people who brought us Foodfight, is just unremarkably bland. A shitty bargain bin-tier kiddie flick.

>having to justify what you like
>feeling the need to show anonymous people that you aren't a manchild

This is why you'll never get anywhere in life, reddit, you're scared of what other people say or think about you.
Insecure normie shitstain.

I don't really have anything to prove, just trying to make a point.
Go try to make /lgbt/ feel like shit, at least you'll get somewhere there.
Have fun being a cuckold.

The way those breasts move and press together makes me hard as diamond

I used to be like you.
When I lost my virginity I came really fast, cause I could jerk off very softly to clothed women so the foreplay got me close to cumming already.

Now I death grip my dick to hardcore shemale BDSM videos, fuck real girls for hours.

virgin spotted

calling other people reddit nowadays is literally being reddit

Reminder that they set up this big reveal for 8 years