What are the gulf states going to do when the oil money finally runs out and they can no longer afford their underwater...

What are the gulf states going to do when the oil money finally runs out and they can no longer afford their underwater soccer stadiums and gold-plated spinning rims?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/saudi-arabia-fund-aramco-prince-bloomberg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We get the joy of watching them die off

Most of our wealth comes from tourism and trading tho

>trading

trading what retard? oil
face it, your entire nation is doomed to go back to nomadically wandering the dessert like beduins

>Saudi Arabia
>tourism

I don't give a shit about Saudi Arabia

I'm talking about the UAE

We will deal with them and their barbaric ways with our superior Western technology.

they already bought other profitable industries with the leftover money

for example, the Emirati crown owns Global Foundries, which makes 50% of the world's microchips, they make ALL microchip for Samsung, AMD, Broadcom, Qualcomm, STMicroelectronics and IBM

that's just an small example

don't forget they also own half of the teams in every Football league in Europe, with the merchandise money they get from it

they also own half of the hotels in London, Paris and so on

some time ago i read an article about other Emirate that bought Harrod's and many other luxury brands

also don't forget they have the best rated airlines, and investment banks

they basically diversified and they bought half the western world with that oil money

They're already making large investments in solar plants. Which in some cities already power 100%. They will have enough money to invest in other energy techniques, probably way before the West.

Why we are all crying about left and right, everyone will surpass us.

Idiots.

>Arabs are the real Jews

Holy shit

UAE is aware of this and investing in things, Saudis I don't know.

The UAE will do fine. They'll be rich long after the oil runs out. Saudi Arabia will go back to their desert Bedouin ways(thank god).

Tourism? You mean that thing Europe used to have before niggers and dirty muslims ruined it. Who visits you? Bad move banning rich fags and Jews and rich single women. Who wants to visit a 129 degree hellhole that smells like nigger feet? I'll be so happy when you dune coons get whats coming to you.

They'll go back to living as nomadic goat herders.

This is Mecca Saudi Arabia. During prosperous times. Imagine it when the oil money runs out and their global influence dwindles.

They will claim that the US stole their resources, and demand that the US give them money, until the end of time. They will say that we bankrupted them by stealing their oil - when, in fact, the only reason they ever had ANY kind of revenue was that we PAID them for the oil.

tourism isnt going to fund your golden palaces and AC bills when the oil runs out

beside i dont know who will go to the UAE besides a select portion of the megarich...like, all the attractions are city based and you need $$ to enjoy them. I might as well go tokyo where i can eat pork and drink all i want

Kek global foundaries is trash, their 16nm is a nightmare because they tried to cheapen the Samsung process that it is instead of copy-exacting it

>beside i dont know who will go to the UAE besides a select portion of the megarich...like, all the attractions are city based and you need $$ to enjoy them. I might as well go tokyo where i can eat pork and drink all i want
The whole point is that Dubai is the stopover between Europe and Asia, so anyone doing business or travelling there might as well enjoy it. Emirates is a huge airline for such a tiny country. You can drink and eat pork as a foreigner they don't give much of a shit.

>retard
money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/saudi-arabia-fund-aramco-prince-bloomberg/

You are the retard. Try being informed on the issues you are making such a big deal of.

Probably go back to suicide bombing places until the US starts gives them gibpackages

>based UAE

If all goes well I'll be moving to Dubai for 6-12 months in September.
I work in IT.

Eventually I'd like to get a job in a UAE based company directly, rather than being hired in Italy.

Any advice?