ORL: Evan Fournier sprains left knee Wednesday
DET: Blake Griffin scores 31 points in OT defeat
TOR: Kyle Lowry drops 15/15/7/4 and three triples
TOR: DeMar DeRozan's 42 pts lead Raptors to OT win

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/971795542438285315
youtube.com/watch?v=TEDWfjDc_fE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interesting_number_paradox
whybrazilreallysucks.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/why-i-am-eminently-qualified-on-why-brazil-really-sucks/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/zZtHGA89O92TRQ4ViNLqEA/
theplayerstribune.com/steve-francis-i-got-a-story-to-tell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Lakers

24/7 and BraziLarry broship 4 lyf

Forgot image

4th for the 1st team to clinch, desu

5th for Anthony "It'll be alright" Davis.

6th for Championship banners

7th for Okay we can stop counting posts, you guys. We're well into the thread now.

>twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/971795542438285315
>implying

8th for fuck you imma do what i want

8th for whoever breaks this chain of commenting your post number is gay

>divisional champions

12TH for TITLE

youtube.com/watch?v=TEDWfjDc_fE

This song goes out to your girlfriends (if you don't have one pretend you do)

Kyrie is taking a team with a bunch of rookies/sophomores + Al Horford to a ring. Eat a dick, Lebron.

I feel like he can have a path similar to LeBron
>Carry this Celtics team to the Finals
>lose
>Hayward back, Ainge makes moves
>win

>rose back with thibs
RIP Derrick Rose

>jazz can be in the playoffs this week
Hell yeah

Definitely not this year, m8.

BASED UNIS

It’s gonna be Toronto v Houston this year you heard it here first

Toronto doesn't care about the playoffs it only cares about winning Division championships.

>/nbgay/ thinks it'll be Craptors and Rockshits
>it's actually Celties and Warriories

Hahaha we got em' again Larry!

>apehoop

>Thibs recalls rose to finish him off
f

Would you put this into the HoF?

O'BRIEN, YOU NAZI BASTARD

100 surgeries on my knees, bitch, I'm feelin' like D Rose
Pop 10 Oxys, now I'm feelin' like a hero (Superman)
Lean got me like Rio (Rio)
And my cousins on P.O. (P.O.)
100 on my knees, 80 pull up bricks
D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE

Do you think Love has anxiety because he's surrounded by black people all the time?

People call derozan a playoff choker but they forget the old raptors offense was easy to plan against.

No, and unlike Bill Walton, DRose didn't even have a distinguished college career. But they'll let Rose in anyway since he would be the only MVP that's not in the HoF.

MY HOSPITAL BILLS COST MORE THAN YOUR LIFE EXPENSE OOH
MY CAREER HAS TURNED TO SHIT OOH
MIGHT END UP LIVING IN THE PROJECTS OOH
I TAKE A SHIT LOAD OF MEDS OOH

NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEW TO ME
FUCKING WITH THIBS CALL IT TUTORY
PLAYING MINUTES TILL MY KNEES COST HELLA GS
FUCK YOUR SOFT FALLS AND LOW IMPACT FINISHING MOVES

There's no amount of excuses that can be made for missing the same iso shots you took all season suddenly in the playoffs at a historically bad %

he won't make the hall of fame, but then he'll make the hall of fame due to him being the first mvp to not make the hall of fame. similar to the uninteresting number paradox.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interesting_number_paradox

I'm not quite buying this logic that he'd just get a pity entry.

>Latest on AD: that left ankle is swelling significantly. The @PelicansNBA will know more after they see how the plane ride back to Nola affects that ankle. MRI scheduled already for tomorrow.

minimum 2 weeks out lmfao

if the hall of fame were actually about being famous/influential then Rose gets points just because of his story, and a warning for how a career can be cut short. A one hit wonder who peaked early and fell off. If he somehow fucked around and won a ring with the timberwolves after all of this then he would definitely "deserve" to be in the hall of fame as much as any of those random guys from the 50's who barely did anything.

However the HoF now seems to be more of a list of all-nba talents and rings. Compare his career to someone like westbrook's and it's not even close. So I don't think he'll make it just because today's standards are too high and too focused on winning.

Roses career has been better than Westbrooks

it's looking like ~45 wins will be the cutoff for playoffs in the west. The pelicans are 38-26. Can they win 7 games without anthony davis?

Wrong. Teams were specifically gameplanning for him and he had trash team mates like ppat and carroll who could hit a 3 to save their life. Now hes got manvleet OG and CJ. AD JV can hit the 3 now which adds ANOTHER dimension to the raps offense and continue to open the floor up for lowry and DD. I bet if you see them play better in the playoffs this year youll chalk it up to some intangible like 'clutchness' while forgetting about EVERYTHING else that changed since last year. This is because youre a redditor or an espnbabby that does not watch raptors games. Mamba out...

Jrue Holiday has been really good, so I think they'll be okay. It helps that the Twolves are missing Butler and the Thunder's schedule is absolutely brutal. I actually think the Thunder could miss the playoffs.

Around blacks, never relax

SCRUB GANG SCRUB GANG SCRUB GANG SCRUB GANG SCRUB GANG SCRUB GANG SCRUB GANG

SPEND TEN RACKS ON A NEW SPRAIN
MY BITCH LOVE DO COCAINE OOH
I FUCK A BITCH AND FORGOT HER NAME
SHE SUE ME FOR A RAPE GANG BANG

We men, you can assume...

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing the Raptors in the finals, but I doubt they stand a chance against Warriors

Vince Carter is...

pg13 tier

I hope Thibs won't play Rose for fuckin 40 minutes.

Joe Ingles lads

Celtics next season with Kyrie entering his prime, Hayward coming back, Horford, and the development of Brown and Tatum, AND Brad Stevens . Celtics will make it to the finals next season for sure.
Kyrie
Brown
Hayward
Tatum
Horford

A couple year's ago I imagined the Eagles win the Super Bowl, the Royals winning the W.S. and I have a funny feeling the Phoenix Suns might somehow win one in the next 5-6 year's...long shot I know.

I like this, instead of trying to leave the nets he wants to finish his career there

i think the spurs should take a long hard look at jabari parker. if they slot two dynamic forwards in leonard and parker around aldridge turned full-time center, they might have something there. physicality, range, bucket getting. parker's defense is an issue but you can hide it with around a +++ defender in leonard and a + defender in aldridge. plus parker can learn, he's still 22.

money is an issue. i don't think parker should get a max anywhere, but they couldn't afford him regardless as is. maybe if they ship gasol for free to, say, brooklyn. they'll probably give tony parker their usual franchise veteran severance package of a mid-level multi-year deal way.

Every player says this kind of stuff retard

Derrick Rose doesn't deserve to win the Hall of Fame

shut up

D'Angelo Russell + Meth = Derrick Rose

The Spurs' situation is so weird and depends so much on things that we can't really see (mostly Kawhi's health and Kawhi's mindset) but I would have to think that they're going to have to try really, really hard to find a way to get a legit star on the team. To become a championship contender, and to ensure that Kawhi stays with the team.

Parker is a fine backup plan but what's the long-term plan if he's your top signing, you know, if you're a team like the Spurs that wants to be in contention over the near future.

Also, the Kings are going to make a run at Jabari. but if I were them, once I struck out on Jabari, I would make a serious run at Kyle Anderson. he's not a great starter necessarily but a high basketball IQ guy who plays defense and passes the ball well, that's the kind of player that you want to have on a rebuilding team that's not going to be in contention over the near future.

KD ruined the league. I'm willing to debate if you got a different opinion

I think LeBron ruined the league with the Heat first.

Lebron the only nigga with waves and a bald spot

So this is finally the end for DRose

I think Rodman ruined the league by joining the Bulls

>Lebron James to consider only 4 teams in the off-season: Cleveland, Houston, Philadelphia, and the Los Angeles Lakers

>LeBron in Houston with Harden and Paul
~I CAN FEEL THE BANANA BOAT COMIN'
IN THE AIR OF NIGHT
HOLD ON~

Sixers are best option

soon

are my phillies winning tonight bros?

Sixers get worse with LeBron.

>Heat
Yup

why would lebron want to join the 76ers? That team is garbage.

Lebron on the rockets would be such a waste too. Lebron just doesn't fit into Dantoni's system and what they're trying to do there.

IMO the only place that makes sense is the lakers.

>that team is garbage
>the only place that makes sense is the lakers

Ok.....

Nah he didn’t ruin the league cause I believe he is a unique player and has a different backstory just like every single NBA player. IMO, the league evolves on it’s own

LeBron did he gets to pick and choose who's on the Cavs

>and has a different backstory just like every single NBA player.
>THEHARDESTROAD.jpg

He didn't ruin the league. That's ridiculous. He put in his dues and earned his free agency, and signed with a team that had the room to sign him. He did literally nothing wrong. What Lebron did in Miami was WAY worse.

Sources: Worth shit

Seriously look up where the source is from and tell me you trust them.
I'll promptly laugh at you.

This is just a guess, not actual leaked info.

The Cavs will make the Finals this year

imagine if melo got drafted to the pistons and developed alongside that legendary pistons core. He wouldve won a few rings and been a top 10 player of all time
instead he developed alongside fatherless bums on the toxic thuggets

Rapties bout to win the chip. I'm still only wearing Rapties gear in California. Silly californians think warriors are going to win again. It's Rapties turn

Can I get a Rapties edit for this pepe?

Gee, that sounds just like what LeBron did but bring another player with him makes it "MUCH" worse?

are the celties winning tonight

Derrick Rose signs with the Wolves.

For all you Bulls fans who want to relive the good times, the Minnesota Bulls have Thibs, Gibson, Butler, and now Drose.

good post

No, and fuck your broship.

>For all you Bulls fans who want to relive the good times, the Minnesota Bulls have Thibs, Gibson, Butler, and now Drose.

Those aren't good times friendo

>the good times

LeBron is the biggest cancer this league has ever seen. Just the bottom line. He's so millennial.

wow another braindead unoriginal regurgitated post by brazil...*yawn* pb updated

are the thundies winning tonight

wow another braindead unoriginal regurgitated post by brazil...*yawn* pb updated

nah the Suns are just too stronk

of course having a legit co-star would be amazing but i kinda don't see that happening ever. let's face it: star FAs don't pick san antonio. they just don't. they praise and respect pop but don't want to the actual subject of his coaching. they don't know anyone there. they just don't want to go there.

yes, aldridge joined them and he was arguably the best real FA that year. but aldridge is an atypical star. you don't have a lot of those.

so i'm banking more on internal development. they have a decent track record of making meh players fine, and fine players good, and good players really good. logic dictates they should be able to turn someone who's not a star yet into a star, guys a tier or two below the max.

that's just my theory though.

even if they went for stars, 3/5 of their starters are already set in stone, more or less. leonard (if healthy) is their 3, aldridge is their 4/5, and if they take it seriously murray is their 1. leaves the 2 and another big man slot for a splashy acquisition.

having three first-row players in the front court seems like crowding it, so finding a star at the 2 would be preferrable. makes sense at least in my autistically orderly mind i've adopted since moving here. and possibly available borderline stars at the 2 who can play off leonard while also not fucking with murray's development are...???? will barton? avery bradley? jj redick? are they even significantly better than danny green?

or do they sell high on murray for someone like kemba walker, mike conley? try their luck with ricky rubio?

i don't know my man, i don't know. this is such a headache. i'd hate to be a GM.

Why is Cowherd the only person talking about LeBron coming to LA?

whybrazilreallysucks.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/why-i-am-eminently-qualified-on-why-brazil-really-sucks/

looks like ill become a millionaire today. just placed a bet on exactly the opposite of /nba/ told me lmfao.

Because you're a retard that listens to him and his shit show that no one else cares about.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/zZtHGA89O92TRQ4ViNLqEA/

Is there a more pathetic person on /nba/?

theplayerstribune.com/steve-francis-i-got-a-story-to-tell/

also this is such a good story