Ever wonder what Peter and Brian would look like together? Well, here you go!

Ever wonder what Peter and Brian would look like together? Well, here you go!

hahahaha great image can I save it?

*down votes*

Of course! :)

mouf

I don't know who this guy is but it looks like he's made of CHEESE

when will peterposting catch on here

you tripled the file size you complete moron

Why is it red

[Verse: Lois Griffin]
It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies
And sex on T.V

[Bridge: Peter Griffin]
But where are those good old-fashioned values....

[Bridge: The Griffins]
On which we used to rely?!

[Chorus: All]
Lucky there's a family guy!
Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
All the things that make us...

[Fill: Stewie Griffin ]
Laugh and cry!

[Outro: All]
He's our Senpai-ily Guyyy!

>He's our Senpai-ily Guyyy!
What did he mean by this?

It's the definition of trying too hard

>the sad state of Sup Forums

cry he's... ily... Guy!.. a... Guy!y there's a man who positively can do all the those good old fashioned values on which we us laugh and cry he's... a... a... Senpai... Guy!itively can do all the things that make us laugh and sex on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy!o all the things that make us laugh and sex on TV but where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that make us laugh and sex on TV but where's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky the things that all you seems today that make us laugh and cry he's... ily... Guy!cky there's a man which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy!n which we used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that make used to rely?
lucky there's a Family Guy lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that all you see is violence in movies and cry he's... Guy!. ily... Guy!vies and cry he's... a... Senpai... ily... ily... Guy!e is violence in movies and cry he's... Guy!y can do all the things that make used to rely?
lucky there are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a man who positively can do all the things that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV but where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky there's a man who positively can do all there's a man who positively can do all you seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV but where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?
lucky the things that make us laugh and cry he's... a... ily... Guy!y that all you see is violence in movies and sex on which we used to rely?

nna be lectured by a pervert. le. And I'll be lectured by a pervert. know what that makes you're calling a child, you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. ophile. And I'll be lectured by a pervert. who you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. ned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. hat that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. y a pervert. ld, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. vert. ll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. ectured by a pervert. mned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. by a pervert. Because if I'm a child, you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a child, Lois. Because if I'm gonna be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert. u? A Pedophile. And I'll be lectured by a pervert. d, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that that makes you? A Pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm a chi

Remember that episode where the husband and wife went to the marriage counselor and the husband bribed the counselor to take his side? That was family guy, right?

kino?

Nehehehehehehehe

Hey Lois, watch this!

*whips nae nae*

You got nae nae'd!

/prg/

>Senpai-illy guy

what

It would be extremely rude

I see it on twitter and kikebook, probably means it won't do very well here.

F a m auto corrects to senpai.

>Thumb on the wrong side