CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE THAT!?

So, i found this "article" today.

Warning, the archive links are only for the first and second page. If you click next it brings you to their actual shit site.

archive.is/8sZXM
archive.is/j4KS2

I felt this needed sharing.

All I can think of when I see these photos of celebrities on the beach or walking down the street is that the people who take them are fucking pond scum who should die in a fire.

wow she doesn't look like a fridge or a buff dude. Weird actually

The whole article is creepy af.

I disagree

I was also born in Atlanta, Georgia

Yeah she looks like a dude with gyno.

No but she has the shoulders of a linebacker.

sup reddit

Weird world of paid news. Here in germany the biggest yellow press news paper printed the pics of Kim Kardahian on the beach of few days ago with pretty much the same headline. Funniest part was in the article text they mentioned how she has cellulite but is proud of it. But in the pics they printed, they shooped the cellulite out.
So apparently when you google image search 'kim kardashian beach', you will not find pic related.

That's so sexy, user. I just want to rub your tummy with gravy while making walrus noises.

This, looks like an autistic waifufag wrote it

I'd fuck her.

Hi Chloe.

is she really having that hard a time finding somebody to fuck(the reason that these puff pieces even exist)?

Almost certainly was.

I imagine she's mostly approached by people who can't move to a new area without having to door knocking.

>the best picture of her doesn't show her torso in it

>fap fap fap

The article sounds like it was written by some beta orbiter on some bland 5/10's facebook page with the fedora wearing neck beard desperately hitting on someone higher than their station. It's creepy as hell.

i thought her tits were way bigger than that

she looks extremely average there and that's meant to be a flattering picture
do people really believe that someone is sexy from being told they're sexy by a 'news' site?

>And for that, we really love her and THANK her!
What a creeper.

They are, look at these beasts.

Most wanted kitchen appliance.

Dat ass tho

Dude take your pills, you're on edge

She beautiful facial features. Not really shown in the jpg i used however so dont take that as evidence.

Her issue is her hips and lack of waist has her built like a literal fridge. Zero curves. Her chest does nothing to help the situation. She should have bought a nice lair of tits. That would have went a long ways, but of course she wouldn't be down for that because shes so fake that she has to pretend like she has morals.

Weird body shape. No tits. No ass. Annoying hillary shill. Shes a bit of a mess. High tier face however.

I was genuinely asking

The more I look the more it looks like he started hormone treatment as a child. Massive arms, that chin, square body. Fucking gross.

>tattooed
dropped

>She has described her family as "very Christian"
Bull fucking shit. At least half of her brothers are gay and she was literally shilling for Hillary

This face. Damn

Chloe more like Camelthloe

Chloe is a 6/10 on her best day.