That scene where Army Dog cuts the penis and testicles of the Viet Cong that killed his best friend, Charles...

>that scene where Army Dog cuts the penis and testicles of the Viet Cong that killed his best friend, Charles, and then proceedes to rape him on the new, bloody hole, while barking "Last Train to Clarksville", by The Monkees, which was Charles' favourite song

Other urls found in this thread:

insideedition.com/headlines/23041-army-veteran-tied-service-dog-to-tree-shot-it-5-times-on-camera-cops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first movie is nothing compared to the sequel, though.
>the bit where he starts gunning down the children in the burnt-out village

How good was Army Dog 3: Jihadi Jack Russel?

>go to the theater to see Army Dog
>bring my younger sister along, so she can pretend to be my girlfriend because of the no-singles policy
>I hand the cashier my gift card and she spins the wheel of fortune
>we end up getting wine and grilled vegetables, not bad
>the movie starts
>I like the visuals and the general atmosphere of the film
>but then, the brutal ten minute rape scene comes up, and just when this happens, the Mimichorn goes off
>men are wrestling with their girlfriends and wives, who are pretending to resist while their men tear of their pants
>me and my sister are feeling pretty awkward at this point, and people are starting to notice our violation of the theater etiquette
>"Fight me", I urge my sister, as I hurl her on the floor
>she's screaming and kicking me, giving a very good performance
>however, her feeble body is no match for my physique chiseled by tons and tons of iron at the gym and I easily overpower her
>I rip of her pants and plunge my manhood into her unbesmirched vulva
>I ejaculate like Mount Vesuvius
>finally the Mimichorn goes off again, and the couples return to their seats
>my sister is crying
>when the movie ends, we are rewarded with the trophy for the best act
>the overseer was very pleased, and he personally shakes both our hands when he gives us the trophy on the door
>the movie was 9.5/10, I'd rate it kino

>the episode where army dog questions his own sanity as he tries and peice together what made colonel catz go insane.

The director's cut is even bloodier.
Most theaters refused to show it with the scene with the napalmed vietnamese crawling on what's left of their burn-covered bodies begging for someone to kill them.

We can all agree that Army Dog called the hit on that napalm strike to kill his Vietnamese lover, pregnant with his child, right?

I'm diamonds

I was more disturbed by the scene of Army Dog talking about "Killin dose slant eye'd gook cunts" while little Jake is shaking and crying, Jake's dad looks shellshocked but is too young to have been to 'nam and mom left the film 20 minutes ago.
That whole scene was fucked in the head, no wonder the kid never took another acting job.

>Army Dog putting the service pistol against his own head while screaming at Jake "I AIN'T EVER GOING TO GO AWAY YOU LITTLE FAGGOT, YOUR GOING TO SEE ME FOREVER!"

Is that the one where CIA agent Buddy guns down fleeing American soldiers so that the ME confict could go on for another 20 years?
Didn't really understand why this only had a G rating but the acting was 10/10.

>"who's a good boy?"
>it ain't me starts playing

>that scene where Army Dog comes home and a hippie calls him a bad boy

>my lai mutt

It's explained though his actions that his love of violence drove him to commit many, many atrocities.
He nearly killed himself when the ceasefire was called and he killed that reporter when he tried to stop him from machinegunning a whole village.

That scene where he starts raping hippie chicks when he gets back state side lasted almost a hour... why is this in a kids video?

>that scene where Army Dog tears apart a spaniel for stealing valor

Is Cop Dog a sequel to Army Dog?

Na, it's a spin off made by the same company.

I hear that nearly started a race riot, got any details?

I'm more partial to the Army Doge spin-off series. The one about the Korean war was horrible, with the death squads and the mass graves. The seppuku scene still makes me shiver just thinking about it.

They're set in the same universe, but it's not a direct follow up

>the scene where army dog flies into rage when some high hippie bitch calls him murderer and he smashes her head in with his bare fists screaming "you weren't there!" Over and over even when the cops show up and gun him down as he charges at them.

>that scene where Army dog rapes the Cambodian child while making him watch as his hut was being burned down with his parents inside

I know it was a different time, but how did this get past the censors?

I've heard that Sam Raimi was president of the board at the time

>wine and grilled vegetables

holy fuck that caught me off guard

Wasn't that a dream sequence?

... bane?

Is that the one where Cop Dog beats up the black guy while screaming "I'm gonna make Rodney King look like a fuckin' joke!"

>wine and grilled vegetables

why am i laughing so hard

>the next shot we see is Mark wahlberg reaching into his bag
>he pulls out a magnum and aims it at the hippie
>army dog tries to stop him but Mark fires all his shots at the hippie
>"faggots, no better than the Vietnam fuckin shits

He really deserved an oscar

Dog would win but Van Dien would get the PTSD.

The cannibalism scene(s) were hard to stomach.

I got to ask him about these films once but he flew into a rage and screamed at me that "WE DIDN'T MAKE THOSE, DON'T ASK ME WHO DID BUT WE DIDN'T MAKE THOSE!"

Wasn't that LSD?

I haven't seen it, kinda tasteless for a 1994 film though,

>"YOU BLOW THAT FUCKING HADDJI'S FACE OFF OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT OF THIS GODDAMNED HUEY MYSELF!"
>"WOOF WOOF WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIBERATORS"

Dark stuff, man

Yeah, and then he joins the KKK after being kicked off the force.

You did a good deed for the theater, user.

Yeah, Jihadi Jack Russel was a dark film, not as violent as the 'nam stuff and not as psychotically bigoted as Cop Dog but damn it's getting close.

>that scene where alchoolic Army Dog returns home and hits his kid with a Jack daniels bottle, sacrring his face for life, getting a divorce, and later having to fight his kid's terrorist cell that plans to nuke Los Angeles

Still think it was Michael Bay's best kino

I thought that was an indie film made by some Italian company called Amazon Dog

I see /k/ got bored again

I googled this movie and this article came up

insideedition.com/headlines/23041-army-veteran-tied-service-dog-to-tree-shot-it-5-times-on-camera-cops

jesus christ, army veterans should be given lobotomies upon arriving back from war

Imagine my shock when I found out that bin "no flowers for the twin towers" al-flecki directed this film

Yeah, he went off the deep end after his stint with Hamas, he said it was to help him understand some movie he was working on but i think he just wanted to kill some israelis.

Man, the viral marketing for the reboot is getting intense.

>that scene where Army Dog gets a good boy pat from his drill instructor
There were some feel good scenes

Yes of course hillary

They simulated a massacure for Jihadi jack russel in Europe by plowing a van into a group of people in Sweden.

The good scenes were marred by the dialog
>that scene where Army Dog gets a good boy pat from his drill instructor
You forgot the part where the drill instructor tells him that "no gook is worth saving and with that '14 you'll purify those godless gooks in hot lead."

The director left it up to interpretation.

Army dog had taken a ton of heroin. Both in the film and IRL. Isn't the actor doing time right now for surf possession?

Why is Sup Forums posting so kino?

>BARK BARK KILL ALL THE GOOKS BARK BARK

It's alright.

This