This happened in washington DC yesterday...

This happened in washington DC yesterday. You have to check your "white privilege" to use this PUBLIC sidewalk and the police is right there allowing the crime to happen.

An old guy is trying to pass without "checking his white privilege" and eventually has to give up. The police won't help him.

Public sidewalks now belong to one race only, courtesy of black lives matter. This is progressivism.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4

Every single person is
>Black
>Short
>fat
>ugly faced

Retard lives matter?

>Cucked States of America

Please never shitpost again about Europe. Greetings: States with white majority

Seems simple but this infuriates me almost more than their rioting and looting.

Fucking triggered
This guy is probably a veteran. By the way he's dressed he probably pays more in taxes than that entire group of wailing sheboons and yet he can't walk on the sidewalk he's paid for.

poor dude i would have made a scene. protesting is great, a core virtue of democracy is criticizing yourself. i guess he had no time to counter protest and run over 84 people

What would you have if put in that situation? And no, you wouldn't pull out your CC and shoot them, give me something realistic.

>What would you have
*have done

>Germany saying this
alright Muhammad

Reddit's input.

"He should have known they have claimed that sidewalk and not even gone to that area"

He pays infinitely more in taxes, no doubt.

>not a DC police uniform
>"befuddled" old man clearly acting
>people in DC would not give a fuck and walk through

fake and gay

>crossing the sidwalk when you see black people
now that's racist

Red rovered that shit. This is why I've been doing speed sled drills.

also

>staged as fuck

why are libtards so inauthentic?

see even leftists know you can't reason with niggers so they tell you "j-just don't go near them"

And probably said some hurtful words, too, something like "I summon the strength of slave-owning ancestors."

>walk around them as it literally takes no more effort
>look at them pitifully and say something along the lines of "wew lads what an accomplishment"

lol

Why the fuck this stupid little cuck just did not walk around?

If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain. Fucking lazy Kafir dogs

It's dangerous to walk through, good chance of getting attacked.

On proper reflection, you are right syrup nigger. People on their way to something would merely walk around them in the street. Not backtrack a block.

I would have told them that their actions were going to push people towards being racist, then stood back and watched the cognitive dissonance.

I should mention it was hot as fuck today.

>little to no sweat on the old man
>willingness to backtrack

This video pretends that people in DC have never encountered protesters. From the ignorance, I'm guessing it's an LA or Chiraq outfit.

God that makes my blood boil, I would love to see one of those fat ltbq idots stop me. I dont care if I go to prison, I would choke that fat bitch the fuck out, killing her would be worth a year in prison (this is sweden lol we dont do time up in this) Stopping old men is easy you fat bitch.

>Why the fuck this stupid little cuck just did not walk around?

he's like fucking 80 years old mudshit

What if he just said:
I accept my white privilege, now let me through. And just walk away.
With this kind of people wouldnt know how to react when given what they ask really.

I think that's actually what they wanted.

Except that would be illegal. 5 bucks says the cop would have then written him a citation

Germany have 80% white population

USA NON-HISPANIC WHITE population is 55%( with a large aging population)

I would have taken out a 20$ dollar bill, break it in several pieces and give it to them:
>enjoy your white privilege

This.

But unlike this I would've yelled RED ROVER as I zipped past.

Thats what i mean. Like
>what's the next step in your master plan?
If this were actually violent, they would have been offended that he gave in so fast or I dont know. They just want confrontation.
Sometimes its not about what its said, but how we say it. Body language is huge in confrontations like this and if the white guy was already spotted from afar, moving to the other side to avoid them would have been worse. I know that from experience.

asked the cop if they have a permit to block foot traffic?
asked the cop if jaywalking is now legal?
demanded to speak with his sergeant for being a cuck
perhaps called them racist shit to their face and used the cop as a human shield.

More evidence that he was not a cop

Also DC police and residents are on the same page regarding protesters, DC police would accommodate an old man.

Millions of people march here regularly. No one gives a fuck about them.