*wins a World Cup, a Euro and then disappears forever*

*wins a World Cup, a Euro and then disappears forever*

getting to 2 finals after that is not exactly bad

A WC final and Euro final is disappearing?

Don't we have two euros?

Ever since 2000, each time France went through group stage of a Euro or a WC, it has lost to the team that later won the tournament.

To be more precise :
Greece 2004
Italy 2006
Spain 2012
Germany 2014
Portugal 2016

Yep. We're now stuck in the land of eternal choking and will NEVER EVER win again. No matter how good our team is, we'll still lose 1-0 in the final against Mexico or Nigeria, even with 4 Ballons d'Or in our team. We will keep on being the laughing stock of the world, forever.

I hope you're old enough to have witnessed the 1998 and 2000 wins, because even if technology allows us to live 300 years, you're not going to see France lifting any other trophy.

>an african nation never won the Wo-

I was just mentioning this astonishing fact my dude, it rather underlines that when we lost, it was actually against valuable teams (not Iceland for instance).

Africans from completely different part of Africa, who chose to play for France because they were too good for their tinpot teams in their home countries. Essentially an African XI, who would lose every time to a Europe XI or South American XI.

damn you're right. France should be banned.

>Africans from completely different part of Africa
what?

We had our share of ridiculous losses, like in the WC 2002 or 2010. For the next WC, I hope we draw 0-0 against Australia, lose 1-0 against Peru, and lose 2-0 against Denmark in classic fashion. Deschamps will get exposed at long last.

I'm not even mentioning the dismal pedigree of our club teams. Nottingham Forest alone has more European titles than all the French clubs ever. France is only marginally better than San Marino or Moldova at football. We're the clowns of Europe, and we truly deserve to be called surrender monkeys by our American masters.

Same for G2 at CSGO lately desu

bet you were fapping when you wrote that post you cuck

You're absolutely disgusting. You should go out more. There is even a part of Sup Forums dedicated to that.

You have autism

Nice trips.

Nice dubs.

Nice singles.

>t. Soufianne Bouzaid

Yes, I am African, thus I can't support this team of proud French patriots. Truly mind-blowing indeed.

Jesus Christ that is genuinely depressing. R.I.P. Europe, I hardly knew ye

were you Zizou babbies?

t. American in vacation

>Getting mad that French players of African descent decide to play for France.
Lern 2 colonise, you fucking noobs.

at least you have a WC

France will be the first African team to win the WC

The part in west europe called Champs Elysees

Interesting

personally the africans should just play for their own NTs instead of being stuck playing for a country in a continent that doesn't actually like them

me in the middle

B L A C K E D

I reread it and I'm thinking it's more likely a Brit

>t. 56k dialup

>We will keep on being the laughing stock of the world, forever
When has France ever been the laughing stock of the world? You're neither England nor Mexico and also not Argentina

Their ads are always perfect.

And doesn't exist at club level.

Some comedy gold. Happen i think 5-6 years ago.
>five French citizens found themselves just outside of Pleven, Bulgaria masquerading as “extreme sports enthusiasts.”
>In reality they were all agents of France’s Directorate-General for External Security or simply DGSE; the French version of the CIA.
>They were on a training mission. Two of the agents infiltrated via Romania in the North by parachute
>Their mission as we know it was to rendezvous with three other DGSE agents who flew into the country using fake passports via Sofia International Airport.
>Enter the Tsonev brothers basically 2 farmers from a small village that night brothers patrolled they land to protect it from filthy gypsy scum
>The brothers stumbled upon the French intelligence operatives in the middle of the night. Thinking them for thieves out to steal their crops, the two brothers took off and returned with a third man, a retired police officer.
>The brothers, armed with two wooden boards, and the officer with a 1950s Makarov pistol, surprised the agents and surrounded their vehicle.
>Knowing my Bulgarian brethren, the follow-on “scuffle” was unavoidable.
>In the end two French agents were shot (one in the foot and the other in the leg) and a third suffered a broken nose.
>The remaining two managed to escape on foot under the cover of darkness.
>The unharmed villagers confiscated computers, diving equipment, professional cameras, and even a parachute in the vehicle. After receiving medical treatment and a follow on interrogation by police, the three agents were immediately whisked away on a special flight back to Paris courtesy of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.
I can only assume how the After Action Report went back in France:

“Team Leader: Well, Pierre and Jacques were shot in the leg by an old guy with a Makarov, and Francois took a two-by-four to the face. Michel and myself ran away into the woods. And all of our equipment was stolen by two farmers.”
Pic relate farmers

the US was the only team that played Italy and didnt lose in the 2006 Men's World Cup so technically we have 3.5 world cup trophies

Noice

Except they're not Africans. They're French, born and raised in France. The only exceptions are Mandanda and Umtiti but even then they left Congo and Cameroon respectively at age 2.

Fucking burgers obsessed with heritage because their shithole country has zero history. Fuck outta here. By your logic the NFL and NBA should be fucking empty.

me on the left

me in the middle

Came to post this

-bodyy +rabiot la

*blocks your anus*

>*wins a World Cup, two Euro and then disappears forever*

Produce shit load of young talent.
Can't win shit.

Name a Dutchman in the current top 50 of football other than le cut inside man

>logic

Your fedora is showing, Nigel

the eternal dark horse

what the F*CK was his problem?!?

>When has France ever been the laughing stock of the world?
We're considered a joke surrender nation by the entire world, but in football terms, the WC 2010 was a good example of fucking our shit up in front of the world. Losing the Euro at home against literally who wasn't bad either.

Nigel, fuck off, you're shit at every sport you invented.

>he doesn't know Frenchmen hate France a hundredfold compared to Brits

Stop LARPing Nige.

for portugal it's been basically the same, but we only lose to spain or germany

Fucking retard with a proxy.

France played very well in the last 2 decades except for like 1 or so tournament.
Portugal was really good too. That is why they won the Euros and they absolutely deserved a trophy.

Just keep being good. Germany needed 3 Finals and 4 SemiFinals to get one Trophy.

England will always be the far and beyond biggest laughing stock of international football.

>2002: eliminated at group stage (0 goal scored)
>2004: beaten by Greece
>2006: final
>2008: eliminated at group stage (1 goal scored)
>2010: eliminated at group stage (1 goal scored, lost again juggernauts like Mexico and South Africa)
>2012: eliminated in quarters (2 defeats and 1 draw in 4 games)

LOL. Sucking deep balls is nothing special for France. We reach the final (and lose it of course) once per decade, and then get steamrolled by the weakest team, constantly disappoint, and are a living meme overall.

Want to get rich real fast? Bet all your money against France in football tournaments.

That's a nice display of loser mentality mate.

>Greece 2004

every time, how the fuck they won it?

*does nothing since 1986*

>telling the cold hard facts
>"loser mentality"

Open your eyes pêh.

Themystocles-tier tactics

They won two Copas América in the 90s though.

The self-hating supporters are truly the worst ones.
Go back to r9k

French clubs won 2/14 european finals
France are 3/5 in euro/WC finals.

Van Dijk?

*wins two world wars and then disappears forever*

that's like...copacetic, man

>implying you won WW2
Yeah, you """won""" just like France.

But we actually did fight for the whole war, we didn't just hide in cheese mills while our wives slept with Nazis soldiers and then claimed to be French Resistance when it was over.

>wins 2 World Wars against Germany
>loses to a hippie poo in the loo lawyer
>loses to Egypt, at home
>draws at home against FC Sinn Fein

You do realise Brazil spent 24 years without a world cup right? That Germany wins one every 20 years on average?
Chill man

Spain has already won

>literally who
Portugal has had three consecutive runs to euro semifinals. They were bound to win sometime. This isn't the 60s anymore.

Man... 24 years... That must've been horrible... Can't even begin to imagine...

>We're considered a joke surrender nation by the entire world

Only by Americans. France has dominated Europe for centuries.

The Russians won the war for you.

Benzema literally said he's Algerian but chose to play for France cause he'll get more international recognition and a better chance of winning. Thats the thinking of most of these people.

They have all been raised by their parents who instilled them with strong cultural upbringing. In private none of these people will say they are French/British/German before they are, Algerian/Somali/Turkish for example.

>Except they're not Africans. They're French, born and raised in France.
>Fucking burgers obsessed with heritage

Go back to Mecca Mechmed you'll never be one of us no matter how many full civics tell you otherwise.

Benzema is a cunt though, and thankfully he does not play in the NT anymore over some public image bs

VAMOS VAMOS
*clap clap*

Yeah but its only most of the thinking of these players. You think any of these Africans would play for France if the parents nation was a footballing powerhouse with a chance to win the World Cup?

Sure there are the odd ones who genuinely deluded themselves into thinking they are French/British/German but most would run back to represent Mama Africa.

Just from personal experience living in London living with all these ethnicities.

Look at Pogba, both of his brothers play for Guinea, while he plays for France.

FIFTY YEARS OF HURT

>using reverse meme magic to win the WC
I’m wise to your shit, frog

France will spend the next 1,000,000,000,000 years without winning another World Cup though. Hope this adds a little perspective to your post.

I was more thinking about Eder desu, not the whole team of Portugal.

But what Americans say is what the entire world says. So everyone thinks France sucks at war, and you have to post autistic images on obscure imageboards to prove it wrong.

Shhh... don't reverse-jinx it...

this

>Invent football
>suck at it
>Invent tennis
>suck at it

BONG BONG BONG

if you're French and play better football than the rest of the French the you have a place in the team. having two nationalities doesn't make you a worse footballer. benzema doesn't suck because he's algerian. zidane is algerian too. he's just that much of a fucking cunt.

>post autistic images on obscure imageboards to prove it wrong.

Van Dijk is in the top 5 centre halfs in the world. De ligt from Ajax to pair with him at the next Euros. Chong coming through and Kluivert to replace Le cut inside man. They will win Euro2020 screencap this

tfw you are STILL under norman occupation. when will you take up the arms senpai?

Both Benzema and Zidane were born in France.
Holy shit why don't they merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums already.
Each conversation about international football is high jacked by some stupid remarks that are not related to sport.

this meme is very inaccurate, the reason we got prussian'd and blitz'd was that we rolled over the krauts along with most of continental yurop before, but we shouldn't hold grudges anymore.

friend that was my point

>what the entire world says
By world you mean plebs and peasants right? At the higher levels of society, there's an entirely different discourse.

Sure, but this is a pleb world after all.

>cheats a win in 1966
>hasn't done shit since