Unarmed black man shot in Florida

yahoo.com/news/helping-autistic-man-black-therapist-shot-florida-police-044231095.html
Well he had
>No criminal record
>Therapist
>Caretaker of autistic child
>Did not resist police officer
Well I guess he deserved it because he is black rite guise LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This needs to fucking end.

We'll have to see what happens, dude didn't die so kind of sad.

Could you not make duplicate threads you fucking autist. Saged.

>no criminal record
>Black
Choose one

>dude didn't die so kind of sad.

>Well I guess he deserved it because he is black rite guise

Agreed

General consensus is it was caused by poor trigger discipline but given the massive gap in footage it might pay to see how the investigation pans out

Congratulations. You found the one tragic incident among thousands.

That automatically means that all the other dumb niggers who attacked police and tried to pull guns or pretended they had guns on purpose were innocent.

good job.

>Florida

Why am I not surprised? I think there's something in the water there.

>The only footage avaliable cuts out the shooting

dropped. he wasn't even shot.

Cop obviously is a fuckup. He got orders to shoot the autist but misheard and shot the therapist.

did they show the cop that shot him

I bet the reason BLM isn't all over this is because 1) he didn't die and 2) I bet the cop was black

oh well, shit happens.

Niggers still dont get shot as much as white people do in the US.

These threads are spam and in violated of posted rules.
sage

This

At least he'll get a fat payday from the state.
Won't have to deal with autists anymore.

>Well I guess he deserved it because he is black rite guise LOL

/thread

we here at Sup Forums dont care about whats right. all that matters is were WHITE and you're a fucking NIGGER!

i dont need no university edumacashun.

>Congratulations. You found the one tragic incident among thousands.

Nice statistic you completely pulled out of your arse. You double digit IQ, uneducated peasant.

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

Man, times must be rough in Australia if this all you can afford to muster.

>minutes of video
>chooses not to video the alleged shooting

wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/
>The Miami-Dade Police Union president said Thursday afternoon that Kinsey did everything right and that the North Miami Police officer was aiming for the patient out of fear that he had a gun and was planning to hurt Kinsey.
Those cops are a bunch of fucking retards. It was obvious the guy had a fucking toy, even on a fucking grainy cellphone cam

>unarmed
He was raising them in the air

Dumb cop reads the situation wrong and makes a mistake. If you think cops are actively trying to kill black people you are the problem with our world.

The more the better.
God I hate niggers

Here in our relevant country where we have ~350 million people you can think for yourself how many times a day cops get called or some gets pulled over and literally nothing happens.

Since he didn't die he can probably sue the shit out of the cops and make out like a bandit. That's why if you shoot someone make sure they die so they can't sue.

He's right you stupid fuck, saying this is a completely isolated incident is fucking retarded.

Whites also outnumber blacks by a large margin.

You should really learn how to analyse statistics.

blacks still don't get shot as much as white people PROPORTIONATELY

you fucking idiot