It's a butthurt Sup Forumstards come here and shit up the board because they're assmad that donald trump got made fun...

>it's a butthurt Sup Forumstards come here and shit up the board because they're assmad that donald trump got made fun of again for being a literal retard episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you have a pickle rick general to waste data at, faggot?

it's really more of a it's a 12 year olds think they're hilarious episode

Wow OP that really corrected my record! Where do I go to register as a Democrat and have my problematic penis snipped off?

stop it

>it's a redditor thinks Sup Forums is his safe space episode

Liberals are only making fun of Trump so much because they weren't allowed to make fun of a black guy for eight whole years. They're making up for lost time.

>facebook frog
>complains about shitting up the board

dumb frogposter is extra dumb today

RONALD BUMPF

>it's a butthurt redditor brings up politics on Sup Forums and then proceeds to cry over getting raped in every orifice by the local wildlife episode

>americans are awake
>politics and anti politics everywhere

I hate every single one of you fat fucks, how many chins you got on you right now?

I love how fatass americans think they're "buff" when they're objectively overweight and 20%+ BF

Go on...

>it's a Sup Forumsyp poster who think he's cool on the internet

Things that shit up Sup Forums
Politics
Rick & Morty
Pedo posting

>it's a tripfaggot thinks his opinion is valuable episode

>Sup Forumsyp poster

gas yourself, plebbit

kys Sup Forumsyp

>Sup Forumsyp

>and your OTHER gun

yes we need more high quality pepe threads, thats the answer.

>it's a butthurt Sup Forumstard triggered by Sup Forums whines incessantly about muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Worse than Sup Forums blaming the Jews for everything.

>and your OTHER pepe

HEY GUYS I HATE NAZIS AS MUCH AS ANYONE, BUT DON'T YOU AGREE THAT ANTI-NAZIS ARE JUST AS BAD??

Get out, go back to r/the_donald

>anyone
>more butthurt than Sup Forumsyps
lol?

>the correct pronunciation of the 45 president's name is Donald J. Tru-

>reddit comes here and calls Sup Forums posters Sup Forums again

is it summer already

how about you go back to your website to complain about its boards that trigger you

It's always summer when you're a NEET

REMOVE THE Sup ForumsYP

>It's a Sup Forums thinks they're redpilling people by acting like retards series of threads.

Reminds me of this. I actually forgot Colbert exists and gave no shits about Bill Nye's new show, to be honest. I still don't give a shit about either, because Colbert stopped being funny once he left his Comedy Central show, and Bill Nye was never really part of my childhood. I watched Beakman's World and Mr. Wizard.

Fucking loved Mr. Wizard.

>it's a the alt-right gets more easily triggered than tumblerinas episode
How dare you insult cheeto man!

nigger

>yuropoors this assmad at American superiority

Since we're forced to watch your stupid leftist shit on every TV show and movie you have to deal with us.

Seriously dude if you're going to pretend not to be a newfag, please do a better job.

It's just so egregiously obvious.

>We're not triggered shitlib you're triggered!
>Proceeds to fill board/pants with pure shit in chimpesque rage.
>Mod posts article about political renaissance based on said pants shitting.

Statisticly it's more likely you're overweight than not.

Fat people have bad judgement, and are annoying, even if you're a perfect normal american you should be able to see how shit american posters are.
Just go to any board with flags, the normie faggots posting nothing of value are always americans.

>r/the_dolan is calling others reddit
lol?
>r/the_dolan is calling me a newfag
lol?

where's the television / film discussion

Is this thread supposed to save Sup Forums? You're just part of the problem, faggot.

Right here man.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs

See:

nigger! it's a tv show

No it's to show you that your cuckoldry is not welcome here

>Trump pronounced Nazis as Nazzies

I bet that made the Sup Forumstards mad.

>complaining about reddit boards on Sup Forums
time to go back

>implying

See how I'm not telling you what my political views are, one way or the other? That's because we're on Sup Forums, the board for television & film. Fuck off.

Reminder that every post whining about pol is just pol falseflagging so they can stay relevant. Like OP and anyone else anti-pol.

Those who legit hate pol browse that board anyways, so they still count.

triggered Sup Forumsyps?

See:

No I'm not going to visit your fucking shithole shill.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!