Archer: Dreamland

I was enjoying this show up until yesterday's episode. Anyone else have an opinion?

I hate this season because I hate noir/anything set in that time period in general. If it wasn't because of Archer, I would refuse to watch noir.

But my opinion doesn't really matter to most archer fans since my favorite season was Vice.

At this point I'm just going through the motions watching this show

what's wrong with Vice? Vice was awesome

I'm an Army vet and I was extremely pissed with yesterday's episode. Turned me off the series for good.

It's the best the show has ever been. Too bad no one can recognize it.

>i'm in the army! i'm a big boy!
i haven't even seen the episode but you're a triggered little bitch lmao

Why? Don't be a puss now.

Krieger was nice, Yates speaking so many lines in German despite being horrible at it made me smile.
The burping running gag and the butthole licking cat was dumb as fuck.

What happened in yesterday's episode?

I didn't like how they made him a straight-up murderer; stating offhand that he had killed dozens of wounded soldiers intentionally.

in what context

Worst season ever. Just pure trash. Even the circle jerk that is plebbit agrees.

link me to a single funny scene from vice

Krieger was working as a scientist for the Nazis; no surprise there, but, the war was coming to an end and it's revealed that he's really a Jew named Liebowitz and the SS are coming to kill him. He goes on a SJW-tier rant about how he was wasting money intentionally so it couldn't aid the war effort and confesses that he personally killed dozens; every recipient of a limb transplant when he was working as a doctor tasked with saving their lives and restoring their mobility. Then, when the girl he had just professed to love is sickened by learning what he is, he has her torn to pieces by dogs.

okay seasons 4 and 5 weren't at all good, but I still was able to watch them. I had to drop season 6 about 3 episodes in.

How are people still watching this. Season 6 was among the 5 worst television shows I've ever seen

These past two seasons are the peak of the show, and the people looking to spew their favorite running jokes can't keep up.

Somebody started a new thread with a very interesting question

I haven't kept up with the show since Vice. Seen a couple episodes here and there but it just seems repetitive and loud

Bu dum tiss

"Stop it!"

That sequence made me laugh every time not gonna lie

For starters, they flanderized Pam and Krieger

> mfw they actually explain Paulie's tax policy

>Torn to pieces by dogs
I haven't watched any of Dreamland yet but doesn't Kriegers parents die like that?

It was his father; and that was a reference ro him being a clone of Hitler a-la "The Boys From Brazil"

But it's all a coma dream anyways. It's not "real"

How do you flanderize a cartoon? They're already flanderized from the very start.

why would they ruin his character like that?

For me it's been going downhill since Season 6. But still, there are enough good jokes that I keep watching, and anyway episodes are 25 minutes long so it's not like I'm making a huge time investment for it.

>I hate noir

BOY IT SURE IS PLEB IN HERE