Was Obama the worst president of murica?

Was Obama the worst president of murica?
What he did wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UpiNiaak18
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

George Washington was the worst American president. He betrayed his king, God, and the motherland.

t. Nigel Rothschild

Trump or on the off chance Shilarry will be the worst

the guy on the right is a total daddy bear

>King of England
>British Empire
The King/Queen of England is not the King/Queen of Britain

He's a commie thief

he is more "daddy beer"

he created isis and is probably a part-time soldier the big black fuck

How Obama created ISIS? Can you link something for me? I remember one teacher that told me that ISIS was consequence of Bush's action, he's wrong?

He's up there with Wilson, Truman, FDR, LBJ and Carter.
Kill yourself loyalist cuck

Canada please. You were legally a colony until like 1987.

Obama challenged overly emotional people to confront reality, that was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UpiNiaak18

fucking adorable

Obama is just kind of a dickless dipshit, but after George W. Bush that's all we wanted, somebody we were sure would at least be mediocre instead of outright catastrophic

He was a decent President. Inherited a shit economy, passed health care legislation (not the best, but decent), and kept America from going full retard in the Middle East

he is the worst when he became a nigger

he actually hates america

He dindu muffin wrong man

he's a populist corrupt drunk commie thug that uses his talents to influence the masses to sell them off to their bosses, from the days he was a union leader all the way up to the presidency

no one can top george w bush. even if hillary became president

Best. President. Ever.

It wasn't like as soon as he got into office everything became shit. It was more of a slow decline.

I think he realized very early on that he was in over his head.

I think hes one of the best lol he's just different and liberal and progressive and the last 5 and 10 years have been very changing and progressive for the world I think people will grow to like him even once he's gone and know how much he cares and wants to do good for america and the world

His legacy depends on how the country ends up after him. I think by a lot of the numbers he actually stands up well

america's policy of causing havoc in the middle east to protect israel has been unchanged ever since reagan, so they are both to blame

the syrian civil war in particular (which gave space for ISIL to become ISIS) was a hillary clinton plot

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

What did he do wrong?

Thank you.

He was black and that turned enough racists to the Tea Party to lose his party congress and hamstring him for 6 out of 8 years