College

Hello I am a Major American football recruit, like in the top ten. where should I play in college, (I live in the south if that's any help)

Idaho Vandals

East Mississippi Community College for JUCO

(EMCC)

I have offers from every D1 school in America minus like Hawaii (still in high school)

Navy

What position?
You should really look into the coaches and how good they are at developing talent if you want to get better and or playin the NFL. (I hope the op is true and real)

Also if you don't actually care about football and want a good education choose Stanford or some shieeet. (Communications degrees don't count lmoa)

OP here, very true and real , I don't want to reveal position because I want to stay anonymous

Go to Bama

Idaho Vandals

Vanderbilt.

No, really.

Signing day has come and passed you stupid faggot. Put some effort into your shitpost

OP here, ever stop to think I was a junior?

That's fucking cool man. There's a lot of great schools in America and a lot of good football programs but you probably aren't going to find the answer here on spee. It could be pretty hard to go to a team up north in the big 12 away from your family or maybe you want to get away from your family, but don't just pick willy nilly because your future matters, my mans.

The process starts way before your final year lmao.

Clemson duh

Go to an ACC school, get an actual degree so that when you wash out after 1 year as a pro you still have a life.

>Stanford
hahaha

Why not Bama? A lot of NFL talent comes from there as well.

This.

Agreed, the type of degree is gonna matter more than the university (assuming P5).
I'd like to plug for VT just because I'm an alum, but Blacksburg is pretty amazing. You should definitely at least visit if they offered you

you're one of these guys right?

So we're all just not gonna act like this nigga is underage?

>nigga

Unlike you and your mother, this dude is actually going to college so...

Please die

ok keep talking to a 16 year old football player on a mongolian origami board about which school he can turn his brains into mush for.

Best post

Iowa vandals

You're the faggot who's talking to the faggot who's talking to the 16 year old, so who's the mongolian faggot now? At least OP is doing something with his life you virgin.

if you are an o lineman go to wisconsin

Fellow Alabamian, how is this even a question dude go to Alabama and slam all those Tuscaloosa sluts and win national championships with Lord Saban.

I bet it's Paul.

It's definitely Paul

Paul go 2 bed

>having a mcwane science center pin

did you ever see that documentary about how the mcwane steel plant was literally the most dangerous company in america

You're defending an anonymous, possibly fake, High school junior on a Malaysian stick figure enthusiast website. 2 years ago OP would've been underage B& in 5 minutes but now you s0yb0ys are eating the corn out of a 16 year old Chad Thundercock's shit.

Paul, you have school tomorrow and it's almost midnight go to sleep

What are your thoughts on Penn State? Other than pedo jokes do they players, coaches, facilities, etc have a specific reputation among outside players

The University of Michigan.

Go Blue!

Paul Tyson is the grandson of Bear Bryant, zero chance that’s OP

Either this or Penn State if you want a balance of contending and getting a good degree.

Holy fuck. 6'3" 297lbs. What a fucking bear.

you should go to UCLA or USC

both great football schools with solid degrees

if you don’t plan on finishing though why not just go to a team that’s gonna walk you through to the NFL like Alabama or Texas?

I’d also suggest Cal cuz they produce great nfl players but they kinda suck rn

Mineral Area College

What said.

pls come to VT.
>we
are pretty redpilled as far as colleges go. You'll only experience SJWness if you're in libtard classes. Blacksburg is a nice small town. The only nogs you'll meet are on the sports teams and mexicans are nonexistent.

The only bad things about blacksburg is that it's not near anything else in VA, and the bar scene is trash. Additionally if you want to do anything more respectable than a Comm or Social Sciences major, then it's gonna be a challenging workload for an athlete's schedule.

Make sure you get the cheer girls to suck you off on each recruiting trip you go on

Notre Dame