I want you off the fucking set, Sup Forums!

I want you off the fucking set, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SQtlDnbZwq0
youtube.com/watch?v=zuJCGGTPY5w
youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*whisper whisper*

ohh good.. for you

What if i carry some dubs with me?

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR I WILL TRASH YOUR LIGHTS

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?

FUCK!
DO I COME OVER AND TRY TO CHECK YOUR DUBS? NO! SO STOP FUCKING CHECKING MINE!

>That feeling when you can read this in his voice perfectly. Oh man, funny.

UHHH, THESE DUBS ARE DISTRAAACTIIIING

Look what i've just found guys

>acting out a scene with 100% motivation
>some dipshit walks around set with a dildo in his hand pretending to wank it off
>WOOOW CHRISTIAN BALE IS SUCH A DICK

WHAT?! I LOST MY DUBS

I liked Bale until he did Terminator and Batman. That audio of him is fucking cringe. Why does he have an American accent?

He's just another fake-ass pretentious LA wanker trying to be American.

WHOOOOAAAAAA

we've struck gold boys

Those were mine, give them back right now CIA

that's the best part

Wasn't this on the set of Terminator:whatever? It must have been amateur hour over there

Check out this 2009 Golden Age collegehumor kino

youtu.be/SQtlDnbZwq0

Trips for truth. Bale has one outburst when he'd been getting that scene completely nailed, hour after hour of redoing the scene, and just when he gets it nailed some chucklefuck is dicking about and ruins the take, he did nothing wrong.

Check em

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE WATCHING THEM AND KEEPING AN EYE ON THEM

Failed dubs threads....its like the Sup Forums version of Bogdanoff posters on Sup Forums

That's good and all but that's nothing

This is pretty well shot, but not very funny. Nicely edited, too.

Very nice.

he had every right to be mad though

what is he supposed to do, "oh go ahead and keep wandering aimlessly around set its fine i prefer it actually and you can assfuck me if you want afterwards idc lol"

Triple doubles of truth.

Film shoots are stressful, they're working very long hours with a lot of financial pressure hanging over their heads. People lose their tempers sometimes, arguments like this happen regularly. The real cunt in that whole situation is the guy who recorded it & posted it to YouTube

thanks for the lulz, based cunt

A day late and a dollar short, brothas

Yeah but why did he get mad in a fake American accent?

>Blocks your dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=zuJCGGTPY5w

Who was in the wrong here?

you're talking like christian bale is a good actor lol

why are you posting this shit?

10/10 """""humour""""" bro.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Off By One?

I have to return some video tapes

>tapes rejected

>implying he isn't

probably used to speaking in it? he had to have it for the role and im sure it gets awkward to shift gears 100% back to his scottish or whatever accent. besides you can still hear his original accent a bit if you actually listen to the rant

>walks on set
>points up to the corner of the ceiling

A lot of Brits go to America and suddenly start speaking "American", as if it somehow endears them to the american public. It's fake as fuck, and once they start doing it they're no longer British. He's a pleb. I liked his early work, especially The Machinist, but now he's just a fickle overblown pleb who ruined Terminator and almost the Batman franchise.

AH DU DUH DU DUHHH

I was looking at the light

Only after you check these dubs.

When they get piss they always revert to their native accent. Southerners do the same when they adopt a flat yankee accent, revert to the twang and drawl when they're pissed off.

>I want you off the fucking thet!
Too bad he can't get rid of that lisp

classico memedom

youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48

That's not his fault. He got his teefus capped for American Psycho and it fucked up his S's.

ITS FUCKING DISTRACTING

OOHHH GOOD

He seems like kind of a dick in public. What's his deal?

Don't people naturally soak up accents, though? I don't think it's necessarily forced or intentional, if you live in a certain area for long enough and interact with people who talk a certain way, your accent adjusts.

I guess in this case, you can't really trust actors to be genuine about anything, but it is a normal thing that happens to people

Don't just stare at it eat it

> Stop getting trips.

Because carrying it on for 10 minutes was ridiculous.

>That audio of him is fucking cringe. Why does he have an American accent?
Because he's a good actor you cunt. Go back to slurping Keanu Reeves pepperoni roll ya queer

I'm sorry!

People are acting like he lost his shit with some intern, He was screaming at the fucking DoP

This.
He was so professional he yelled at him AND stayed in character.