400 pregnant women infected with Zika in the US

>400 pregnant women infected with Zika in the US
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3701893/Three-babies-400-pregnant-women-infected-Zika-364-week.html
yahoo.com/news/u-cdc-says-400-pregnant-women-u-evidence-164418636--finance.html

Let's be honest. This virus was created by the white man as another attempt at population control.

Just like HIV, this shit popped up out of no where. Virtually every major virus like the FLU and the various STDs, people have been getting them since the days of Columbus and Socrates. Even if scientists didn't have the technology to identify them back then, we have detailed written physical descriptions of the symptoms that let us know that stuff like Syphilis existed in ancient Egypt.

However, Ebola? HIV? Now Zika? Didn't exist before the 1950s, but mysteriously exists now. You ask where it came from and they always claim some bullshit like "primates in Africa" or from some obscure species of bat deep in the rain forests.

And this time the virus JUST HAPPENS to turn the off spring of pregnant women into retards and it JUST HAPPENS to have started in countries with mostly non-white people.

Yeah, right. Who are you fooling?

All the signs on this points to the white man trying to create a virus to cull the world's population of non-whites.

I wouldn't be surprised if a virus pops up next that only attacks people with melanin enriched skin. That's how evil this white man is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIQDPZt4
sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/zika-s-long-strange-trip-limelight
cnn.com/US/9802/23/anthrax.folo/
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/10/why-relocating-plum-islands-top-secret-facility-mainland-should-terrify-you-3234446.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_virus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this is bad how?

Your bait is too obvious, fama-lama-ding-dong.

I hope Zika actually is a form of population control. There's too many shitskins being born because whites are too apathetic to have kids of their own.

Zika did nothing wrong.

So literally, the white man, my people, are developing bioweapons capable of forcing the world to turn white again?

God damn it feels good to be white.

>Popped up out of nowhere
Where exactly are the supposed to pop up from?

You pushed us to the brink

Now, there is no escape

Kek confirms, genetic anti-shitskin warfare is in the works.

My first double dubs!

OH MY GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIQDPZt4

good.

>Let's be honest. This virus was created by the white man as another attempt at population control.
wait, is Zika only targetting niggers or something?

and every single one of them is an illegal immigrant.
they get zika in guatemala, get a tourist visa to us, have fucked up baby and sit on welfare for life

only niggers callously fuck eachother will no regard for disease spread.

and the balloon head baby dies after a few months

Lol what do you think is gonna happen during the olympics?

It's gonna be imported everywhere, the whole world will be infected.

>Didn't exist before the 1950s
sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/zika-s-long-strange-trip-limelight

First of all ZIKA is not a bad thing.

WESTERN CIVILIZATION needs Chinese kind of hybrid people as workforce. We need little men with little heads who are easily controlled by master race Aryan (Übermensch) and work camps where these degenerate mutants will be placed to produce plastic items and operate various 3d printers for all things plastic.

ZIKA IS NOT NECESSARILY A BAD THING

>a virus that targets non-white people ?
not even mad

>Where exactly are the supposed to pop up from?

Uhhh, where was it hiding all this time? Some remote cave in Bangladesh?

Viruses, like all lifeforms on this planet, don't just pop up out of no where.

If scientists held a press conference tomorrow saying they've discovered a winged bear that can fly and said it was discovered in the forests of Barbados, we would automatically know that's bullshit and they created in a lab because human history has been recorded for about 5,000 years and the only thing left undiscovered on this planet is the deepest parts of the ocean.

There's no way new animals or viruses can pop up now because given how long we've been living on this planet and examining it, we would have discovered practically everything.

This virus could have only been cooked up in a laboratory.

Crashing this population...

This is the extent of American education.

Jesus fucking Christ look at that ninja suit wearing bitch digging the fuck out of her swampy cooch

>Brits too stupid to recognize a troll
You can't make this shit up

A bunch of europeans will be in Rio de Changos for the olympic games dum-dum
They will get fucked by the hues and the males will fuck prostitutes, their sensitive cuckskins will get wrecked by anything and everything, euro athletes and tourists alike will then take all that zika and HIV back to your broke ass country

I'll be laughing my ass desu

GOOD LUCK ZIKA CHAN

WE LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

This was brought into Brazil from Africa, in the 2014 World Cup. We had the whole year of 2015 full of daily news reports of new zika cases. Brazil has a big problem with mosquitoes and we get yearly epidemics that can infect up to a million people. Before WC 2014, we only had Dengue to contend it. Now we have Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika.

I don't know if this shit was engineered or just hidden away in some shithole in Africa, but once it arrived in the Americas, it was just a matter of time.

*contend with

This.

When all the Zika drama first started we already discovered the Rockefellers.

Bill Gates was behind the company that genetically engineered the mosquitoes that carry the virus.

The mosquitoes were released in the Cayman Islands first. They only live in the tropic zones which also happen to be the major population zones which are over populated by shit people.

China has already begun to prevent Zika by mass-breeding their own male mosquitoes and infecting them with Wolbachia bacteria.

They find new animals all the time. Did you even think to do a google search? Is this bait? I fell for bait didn't I?

>just like hiv
You just like that time in the 80's when faggots and niggers all started getting sick and dying while having no impact to me and mine? I'm cool with this

is that rag head bitch scratching her crotch lol

>ailments like the flu and common cold change and mutate at a rate fast enough to easily document in a human lifetime
>WHERE DOES NEW DIESAES COME FRUM?

i hate humanity

It's a muzzie insult.

She's doing it to the non-muslim women and giving them dirty looks. She's implying they have dirty std ridden cunts. As she passes she gives a smug haha I got you look at their lack of outrage at her cuntiness.

Most of what you listed are extraterrestrial in origin, not manufactured by humans.

/r9k/'s existence and your lack of a sex life has an indirect correlation with the AIDS epidemic.

>infecting them with Wolbachia bacteria
>Kojima was right all along

>Tuskegee syphilis experiment
>Project MKUltra
>Project Blue Book

are there any more insults like this?

This.

Chances are, it was already a poorly documented disease in some third world shithole, hence the poorly documented part.

Some wartorn tribal fucks with AKs running amok in Africa raping and pillaging get mutated strain of the virus, making it more transmittable and contagious, don't notice the symptoms (because no doctors), then continue to rape and pillage.

Then you get white lefties going "Oh my poor niggers, I need to show how tolerant and loving I am", travelling to shithole third world countries full of crime, corruption, but not contraception.
Then they either get raped, or willingly have sex with blacks (because 'they aren't evil horrible white men who oppressed us').

Then they go back home, screw some people because "free love, man" and don't use contraceptives because "My body is a temple, I aint taking no pills or letting another tree be cut down to make condoms, man".

Boom.

The real reason it helps the white population, is because every other culture doesn't practise safe sex, and the people in our culture who don't, tend to go fuck nigs.

These sluts are from Mexico of course

>Let's be honest. This virus was created by the white man as another attempt at population control.

Another one from Africa. It's been around since the 50s, you know

Kek confirms autism

>tfw want to spread zika, but no zika-chan to get zika from
>also not a chad

i just want to do my part

>JUST HAPPENS to start in non-white countries
What an argument. The problem is that the biggest shitholes where viruses develop tend to have a majority non-white, brown populations. Maybe, get this, maybe there would be no strange-ass mutated viruses if said people could live like civilized human beings.

But you know, I am just guessing here.

Source of OPs pic?

From the elite's perspective they see a massive surge of increased populations in places such as India, Africa, and South America. People in those regions have absolutely no concept of population control nor do they care about the greater aspect of a planet's limited resources. They'll literally keep pumping out offspring until the entire region is consumed, battered, and dried up.

>dat weapon of ass destruction

>viruses
>alive

Confirmed for Zika nigger

This.

It's a perfect bioweapon. It only makes a difference to stupid, savage mongrels and their sympathisers/anyone stupid or naive/careless enough to get raped/knocked up by them, stopping the propogation of shit genes.

And this is just the beginning.

Muslim men showing you the souls of their shoes or putting their feet up at you, the ultimate being throwing a shoe at you.

It's a way of saying you are subhuman or something, god being above him, him being man, and you being below him/walking over you.

Muslim women are especially cunty though, they treat their hijab like a sign that they are holy and superior to women who don't wear one and women who aren't wearing one are despised to the highest degree. I think it's because it's so uncomfortable and since they are uncomfortable for the sake of being "modest" they are jealous and resentful of those who don't so they will insult them as sluts and whores, and even push passed them in lines or treat them as if they aren't human.

This is in western countries wear they are the minority too. We all know how bad it is in muslims countries. Muslim men on the other hand are less likely to do this kind of thing, they still view women who don't wear the hijab as whores but they will pretend to be nice to lure them into a gangbang. If the girl capitulates they will keep up the nice act until they get them alone, but if the girl is not responsive they may physically assault and insult them.

Any situation where there is a large group of muslims though will become terrible for non muslim women real fast.

I grew up watching my neighborhood gradually become more and more muslim and now it's completely shit.

When I was younger I lived on the same street as a biochemist who was a white nationalist. He was caught with anthrax samples and it was fairly big news. The charges ended up getting dropped because it wasnt a lethal strain but always wondered where he went from there.

cnn.com/US/9802/23/anthrax.folo/

Subject name really should've been.

400 pregnant women infected with zika by the us gov.
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/10/why-relocating-plum-islands-top-secret-facility-mainland-should-terrify-you-3234446.html

im pretty sure there was some shit about a new mosquito they bread too. i mean, lets be honest. smaller head smaller brain, easier indoctrination wigh degeneracy through media and social "progressions" we seem to have.

>that muslim scratching her pussy
HARAM

>Zika spreads to West.
>West with their no abortion laws.
>Next generation of West are mongs.

I'm failing to see the victory here, they still have natural selection to an extent over there, we have a bubble state.

All retard babies born in the West will henceforth live, long agonizing lives which drain both the state and the parents.

How many are human?

>race mixing euros getting shit skin diseases
nothing of value will be lost

we need to purge them from our ranks

see
She's insulting the fat ass girls as whores with itchy cunts.

Is this punishment for the third wave feminists?

>AIDS is a homosexuals disease
>somehow straight people have it

I know the shoe one, because of the GWB incident.

I'm a little surprised about the crotch though, it's so vulgar I would have never guessed that was an insult. How did you find out about that?

Man. I fucking wish.

I fucking wish.

>population control.

They're still going to be born, they're just going to be born as retarded, small-brained burdens on Western society. This has all the hallmarks of a Jewing in progress.

>go mall
>turn around corner
>see 14 yr old wearing those shorts
>butt cheeks and all
>on her tippy toes bending over the trolley cart.

did a 360 and walk away

So my cousin is married to a brazilian chick. Lowercase b because it's a shithole country that doesn't even deserve my usage of the shift key.

Her family is moderately well off, and has a strong 20 or so people in the extended senpai that are in their 20s/30s. Prime pregnancy age.

Five of them are preggo and chilling out in the US. Orlando and Atlanta are where they are camped out. The goal is to avoid the Zika virus, as well as get that birthright citizenship anchor baby so the whole group can immigrate easier down the line.

I'd guess that these 400 or so confirmed Zika cases are basically all the same story - people who came here to shit out a kid from Brazil or central America.

So correct me if I'm wrong:

In the USA, it can only be spread sexually because the mosquitoes that carry it cannot live here?

>Zika Forest of Uganda, where the virus was first isolated in 1947

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_virus

i'm not even in my final form nigga, or i'd like the fucking website that you can buy an inactivated sample from, link if any user has it.

tfw Children of Men

Bump