SO...

THUMPF

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Forced meme.

WHITE PEOPLE

XDDDD *farts and poops*

Get a job.

Fuck off

This meme is being spammed by Sup Forumstards who are really butthurt that Colbert is making fun of their god emperor.

I still don't get why he was angry.
Was he yelling at white people for not watching his show?

He was yelling at white people for not self-immolating

just remember the next time they raid a thread and start bitching about degeneracy and minorities, the intellectual quotient these people have that find someone shouting BOLAN BLOMPFOMPF the high of comedy.

>*inhales*

He basically believes that there is a spiritual connection to melanin and black seed and that white women can ascend by basking in it and that white men must be left behind on this rock, and when the comet comes that all black men and white women will transcend this existence by leaving their bodies.

FOGGLE

Why are you getting triggered over this?

you sound like a trump voter desu

SCHLUMPF BTFO

Because I find this meme unfunny and forced.

BLOMALD DHRAAMP

SPLENDID FRANKFUTY

HEHE

Sort of like Colbert.

Don't click on the thread then you doofus

Why does this shitty forced meme makes redditors so mad?

Agreed. I don't think an unfunny retard is a good justification to act like an unfunny retard, though. Two wrongs don't make one right, as they say.

KWEEMF

Okay Bill Nye

People in this thread posting awful memes with completely straight faces. Nobody is even smiling and yet the obese meme brigade bravely continue. Nobody smiles in this thread, they just persist. It's like a job to them. A chore. They never stop, and they never smile. Every meme is another pin prick to their saggy, black ego and yet they cannot stop. They do not smile and the memes continue to flow. It never ends until they die. Nobody attends their funeral and another obese rump slides into the seat groove and continues to meme. Never smiling. It's like a job. No enjoyment, just memes. Inhuman despair. Memes. Nobody smiles. Serious faces.

what a great discovery Bill Nye did, truly one of the greatest minds of our time

SAY IT WITH ME
*brrt*
D O N A L D

Nah. I bet Sup Forumstards are legitimately laughing their asses off while posting these pictures. I'll give them that.

Becuase it exposes how unfunny their shitty North Korean style Propaganda show is. They see the truth that all this show is, is a mouthpiece of shallow comedy where every night it's "Isn't Drumpf an idiot lmao" Liberal cuckolds have the mentality of a child and think by watching this they are actually winning in the political spectrum.

s̙͉̼͖̆͗̐͑̉͞a̝̘̗̟͔̤̓ͤy̟͎̗̱̗ͫ ͈̝̭̙̯̅̍͞ͅh͈ͯ͑̋̂̏͒̚ì͈̝̫̮̗̩s̥̩͒͞ ̸͎̱̓ͣ̐n̰̅̌̈́͌ͬͩa̋́͜mͭ̊e̛̠̙̹ͫͮͅ

Drumpf!

>he thinks these people go outside
lolno

ROGNULD CROMF

POOF

>everyone who makes fun of shitty """""comedians""""" is a Trump voter
>yfw

the best part of colbertposting is how obviously stupid and shallow it is, and yet it gets reactions as vitriolic and lengthy as you would get from genuine and smart trolling

its perfect

GROOHPN

Why are you forcing this meme? Its not even funny. Is it like the same 4 people spamming?

This, honestly. Same for SNL.

BORULD CUMF

>t. Sup Forumstard projecting his own opposition

Sad!

There are plenty of unfunny comedians around. Hell, there are plenty of unfunny comedians that love making shitty jokes about Trump. Colbert is amongst thousands of them. I don't know the answer as to why he's the one that specifically triggers Sup Forumstards, but that's the reality we live in.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAMPF*

Is ZROMPFposting the meme that finally saves Sup Forums?

So why exactly do you care about Colbert being made fun of?

Probably one dude spamming it with proxies, if I had to guess, maybe with three or four others who started doing it to annoy.

Holy kek! Nice digits!

lmao

can you imagine if drump found out about this?

how much would he explode on twitter?

Don't care about any of that shit. He promised to deport illegal spics and so far my entire neighborhood has been deported or that all ran away scared that they were going to get deported. It's so quiet with the people left and everyone like to go out at night again and socialize without having to worry about a couple shitskin teenagers blasting nigger/Mexican music. I'm so glad I voted for him.

YOU ARENT HAVING FUN YOU ARE TRIGGERED AND MAD
ITS YOU THAT IS MAD I KNOW IT I KNOW IT
PLOMP BTFO GO B-BACK TO THE DONALD

Samefag

See:

It's at least better than capeshit and rick & morty

Who's the woman in your picture?

why would a mexican grandma be mad someone is making fun of the local priest?

See

KRONGELD SHOOMPF

DAGHLD BROMPFTH

>being scared of coloreds

lol i thought you had guns.

or are you a cuck.

Just ignore the threads then
I think capeshit is retarded and just ignore the threads

BBLLEERRGGHHH M O L O C H

FORMABLE BRUNCH

Can someone post the original video

I want to make some kino

Havent seen a meme that would trigger redditors this hard, so yes.

Chillary

Nice try CIDF, I see the photoshopped pixels

I'm not scared. People left on my block are about 5 Mexican families and one interracial family. We all love that the ogre beaners and their kids are gone.

DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,DRUMPF, DRUMPF, DRUMPF,

I miss Letterman. Thats my only beef with Colbert. He's boring. Did he not get to bring his writers?

*BBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

Who's that? Is she some kind of Reddit meme?

Has any meme ever exposed Reddit so badly? They're losing their minds. Can't downvote, can't just ignore or hide. Sad!

ZROUMPF

>I'm not scared

>without having to worry about a couple shitskin teenagers blasting nigger/Mexican music

if you're not scared then why are you worried lol

HOLY FUCK

IT'S OVER

GLOMP IS FUCKING DONE

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

krompf?

YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF DAHAKA DRUMPFKIN ATTACKS

YOUR TIME IS UP WHITE BOI

THIS IS NOT OVER DRUMPF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So... *farts loudly* Don- *phhtt* -al- *brrppttptptptt* -d
*TRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPHTPHTHPPPPPPPPTFFFFFPF*
*feces is visible on the floor*

*audience applauds*

>I don't know the answer as to why he's the one that specifically triggers Sup Forumstards, but that's the reality we live in.

Probably because he relies on one schtick too often.

Why are people so triggered by this? It's just a harmless meme. No different than baneposting.

I'm just here to find out how crazy these drumpf name modifications can get

thicc

Because they are illegal pieces of shit and would constantly harass a lot of people in the neighborhood or get into fights with niggers and break car windows.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

this is a dangerous meme

>'land of the free'
>things are illegal

lol what the fuck

It's a blatant ripoff of THE DELEGATES DAHNALD, yet that meme was first and did it better