Universal language when?

Alright Sup Forums, you have exactly 10 seconds to explain to me why the entire western world shouldn't learn Esperanto as a second language.

>1500 hours for proficiency in English = 150 hours for proficiency in Esperanto

High schoolers could literally learn this language in 2 semesters. I'm really surprised that the left/SJWs haven't jumped on this. Aren't they all about creating a unified and multicultural world. Replacing two language classes in high school should be a very simple thing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AW7AuyIwN2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>for native baguette-speakers

>Learning hippie SJW Latin instead of real Latin

Non grates.

English is a result of empire and struggle and has some of the greatest history and literature. Esperanto is sime silly LARPing from butthurt continentals.

...doesn't that mean that Esperanto takes 10 times as long to learn as English?

Esperanto is a lost experiment, some crazy dude tried and failed, it didn't work, I remind me as my teenager days when my friends tried to create this secret language..... I feel the shame....

Esperanto borrows from many different languages, yes even the Jew language.

Yiddish started off as a dialect of German. Languages do that shit all the time. Your image is dodging the benefits that this could have.

I was born in a small village.

No. It means that to become proficient in English you need to spend 1500 hours, while in Esperanto you only need to study 150 hours.

1/10th of the time investment.

no, you only need 4500 hours and then 150 on top

And you already need to be fluent in french.

Do the experement again but make them learn it back wards

ESPERANTO > Italian > English > German

German will probably take 150 hours

>Dutch education

Esperanto has never truly been tried.

All you need is 2 major countries to adopt this shit and it would spread like wildfire.

(((newspeak)))

What's that? Another jewish attempt to subvert and divide the Western world with yet another policing of language?
Fuck off, (((Jew))).

Because anyone relevant anywhere in the world speaks english

>as a second language
>second language
>second

>implying that teaching people a common language would divide them.

The universal language should be Dutch

The study compared the time it took different students to learn these languages...They didn't teach them German, then English, then Italian, then Esperanto.

Each participant was learning one language.

here we have a blatant jew

goodbye

>Italian
>As difficult as English

Bogus statistics, italian is a difficult language, not even locals are that proficient in it.

>1 post by this ID
>"Wow you guys are being Jewed hard in this thread."

>Multiple posts by this ID
>"Wow Jew detected kys."

It appears that none of you have any legitimate arguments against this. I'm going to Donald Trump this shit into existence. Just you watch.

everybody already speaks english as a 2nd language
no need for your jewish cuckspeak

I support Esperanto. I've been considering learning it since I'm already fluent in English, Spanish and French. It should be a breeze.

He's only calling you a shill because it looks like your desperately trying to get people to do something. I'm not saying that's what you're actually doing, but it's what it looks like.

Okay, I see. I'm not desperate or anything, but I do think that this would be a good thing for humanity.

what the fuck is that?

>ebonics 2: black boogaloo

Ironically...
English is not widely known in Israel.
Most Israelis know Hebrew but not English.

So they dont really have access to outside information.

>Universal language when?
We already have one. It's called "English".

>150 hours for proficiency in Esperanto
Probably because Esperanto has all of 150 words, unlike the 800k that make up the world's largest and most extensible language: English.

>globalism: the language
No thanks

Then you can watch this movie.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AW7AuyIwN2A