Lena Dunham to speak at Democratic National Convention

Ahahahahah

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/21/lena-dunham-speak-democratic-national-convention/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/lena-dunhams-sister-addresses-allegations-of-sexual-abuse-from-national-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't this the dumb girl that thinks american sushi is culturally appropriative?

>DNC committing suicide

I hope no one brings any pebbles

Yes she is

At least Bill Clinton won't feel alone as the only rapist in the room.

>we want the degeneracy vote

so far they've got:

>demented pervert who raped her little sister
>demented pervert who raped multiple women
>mother of a criminal thug who only started to pretend to give a shit about said thug after he was dead

here's to hoping they keep shooting themselves in the foot

Bump

(((Lena Dunham)))

>Her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish; Dunham has described herself as feeling "very culturally Jewish, although that's the biggest cliché for a Jewish woman to say".

It's just a coincidence!

Hillarys got the ugly middle aged feminist vote locked in.

I've yet to hear any political speakers coming to DNC. All just "entertainers". Atleast Hillary knows her audience, I guess

I'm hoping that BLM or some Sand Niggers blow up their shit.

>oh we can't have guns
>the police are evil
>Oh hi shit skin fuckwad
>What's that in your hand
>FUCKING BOOM

Who is this and why should I care?

Yes.

She also made up that she was raped in her book, and stupidly gave enough information about an actual human being in the description so he sued her and she took the claim back.

She also bragged about pushing pebbles in her baby sister's cunt in the same book.

Then she threatened to sue news sites which reported these things, until they pointed out... they were quoting her book.

So yeah good choice, Hillary.

SJW

Raped her little sister and got away with it

she stuck rocks up her sisters vagoo

Trump has fuckn Chachi from Happy Days n youre laffn at this?

So she raped her little sister and it made her rich and famous?

I'm not tracking.

She's famous for making a show on HBO called Girls.

Has her sister made a statement about the shit she wrote in her book?

Is her sister normal or is she a mega-kike too?

Circus confirmed.

Just add her to the list of pedophilic rapists already speaking at the DNC.

Her sister is a lesbian.

She tweeted some non-comments on it, like (this is real)
>heteronormativity deems certain behaviours harmful, and others "normal"; the state and media are always invested in maintaining that

(others here: mediaite.com/online/lena-dunhams-sister-addresses-allegations-of-sexual-abuse-from-national-review/ )

So we're the weird ones for thinking what Lena did was abuse.

Queer butch bitch. Ugly too

who?

Why do the dems align themselves with such freaks?

This woman should be on the sex offenders list. Yet that's either wiped away as 'playful exploration of a minor' or completely ignored.

Someone like this woman only speak to people east of manhattan abf west of LA. Further proof how out of touch the democrats are.

speech: Whites are bad, hetersexual males are bad, hail israel, muh six millions, Whites are bad, niggers, spics, it's women's turn, Whites are bad.

Spicy bantz here friends

wonder how many people she will accuse of rape.

Read the thread or preferably the article you negro

#pedorightsnow
#pedorightsDNC

help me kek

>DNC has a 19-year old fridge, a sister molester, and dindu moms speaking

its a ghey sex offender who admitted to molesting a family member who know thinks that that makes "her" qualified to speak on political matters

Didn't this broad rape her sister?

Yesssssss the DNC is gonna be an absoulte shit show!

>She also bragged about pushing pebbles in her baby sister's cunt in the same book.

So, she's actually a legitimate rapist?

Didn't she rape her sister

>this gif is being 'normal' feels like right now.

Yuuuup

I think we should try and push that story around that time of the DNC, so the news outlets will pick it up

Islam is a religion of peace.

>I have a strong vagina, Hillary has a strong vagina too, we need a strong vagina in the white house. Donald Trump has a white penis. This is not good. Wasn't Obama cool, guys? Please clap and cheer now.

I hope she talks about how she molested her underage sister

Not this thing again.

Democrats have officially lost their fucking minds... First they invite a nignog whos son robbed a store and tried to beat a cop, and got killed for being a fucking retard. And now they have a child molester who fucked her own sister.

What else Sup Forums? I'm missing more, but frankly I haven't looked at the DNC lineup. Which other retarded faggots are they throwing into the mix?

I think it's Hollywood stars and music artists.

Why no politicians I don't know

OP just had an operation on an ovarian cyst

so she's just as disgusting and rotten on the inside as she looks on the outside

and hopefully this means she will never reproduce

The have fucking Lady Gaga on the list. DNC is going to be like watching the Hindenberg crash into the Titanic.

>Which other retarded faggots are they throwing into the mix?

Tons are going, but actual speakers include Chloë Grace Moretz & America Ferrera, with Lady Gaga & Snoop Dogg performing. As for the key speakers:

>Monday: First Lady Michelle Obama, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Astrid Silva. Silva is a "Dreamer" from Nevada who will talk about her personal immigration story and her activism

>Tuesday: Former President Bill Clinton will be joined by Mothers of the Movement, mothers of black men and women who have been killed by gun violence or in police custody, including the mothers of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown

>Wednesday: President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden

>Thursday: Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton

Both Trayvon and Eric Garner's mom too

DNC=BET Awards 2.0 it seems. But with more kiddie diddlers then a Subway Ad

Oh jesus fucking christ. Thank god niggers only make up 13% of our country. Because it seems all Democrats care about is the nignog vote. Hills gotta Shill a lot to get them out to the poles. Its going to be rough to secure Chicago for her if they keep offing themselves in droves.

I like how the first line is "Lena Dunham is slated to throw her weight behind Hillary Clinton". That's a lot of weight to throw around.

Apparently it's a medical condition that happens when you don't exercise, and you're a feminist.

>Source: Personal Anecdote.

BASED SNOOP DOGG IS IN THE HIZZOUSE VOTING FOR THE HILLDOG

SMOKE WEED EVUR DIZZAAAAY

So we can expect her speakers to alienate some voters right?

In your dreams, Shaggy

lmao JUST

>Chloë Grace Moretz
How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Tits or GTFO, lambchop

>chloe moretz
>lena denham

really going after the bernie supporting hipsters hard

Just another non-Jewish name for future Jews to hide behind.

We have to be on stream chats dispensing legit anti shillary info and stats.

We have to be on the DNC double effort.

Nope my wife has the disease, she doesn't exercise, and it also is connected with diabetes.

Bet you she'll somehow get "raped"

>"eye-raped"

She'll ask someone on an elevator out to coffee and he'll refuse.

The left has now become a self consuming joke that is the oppression olympics. Virtue signalling abound "Look how progressive we are!!!1"

Sup Forums dropped her many years ago

>She can run, but she can't Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

absolutely cannot wait to inform people of her deep love for her sister.

Oh no user... this isn't suicide, it's just stupid.

Having an entire night dedicated to shaming White people with the mothers of every dindu nuffin from Trayvon Martin to Michael Brown give Black Lives Matter speeches...

... THAT is fucking suicide.

The Democrats are so hopeless.

You know, there are some feminists that people like.

Why not get fucking Emma Watson to speak for a few minutes.

They just look at Lena and think - she's a millennial, she'll get us the Bernie vote!

gif makes me want to vomit

I wish I could be a dreamer.

>getting a lesbian kiddy diddler to be a role model to young women
>not to mention it was her own sister
this country is pretty much over if we allow this to continue

That. That's a guy. And a ugly guy. I've seen transsexuals hotter than her.

FTFY

i would TOTALLY bang lena

niiiice

>speakers include Chloë Grace Moretz & America Ferrera, with Lady Gaga & Snoop Dogg performing

i can't breathe

DEAUHHUHHGGH

MOST transsexuals are hotter than her

wew lad

she actually looks like a fucking downie in this

So the DNC will be white bashing, specifically white male bashing? Only numales will vote for Hilary after this shit.

What political insight does she have that would make anything she says worth listening to?

Genuinely curious here.

do the democrats think the reason they losing is because they aren't hip enough? Turning this into an MTV event will save them?

I wouldn't say that, as fond as I am of trannies. But my point still stands.

Be honest Sup Forums Which would you rather? Dunham or pic related?

An illegal immigrant

Well, you're not the only one.

What do you mean, user?

>Ivanka pushes "le equal pay" meme

Her kike husband has hijacked her brain.

Are the RNC and DNC just real life shitposting now? How can anyone take politics seriously after watching them?

She's aged very fast.

Trump has always openly supported equal pay for equal work