conservashits

> conservashits

paul ryan is a homosexual

It is now a crime to have so many white people.

Most conservative men are closeted homosexuals . That's why they are so obessed with gays

maybe hiring people based on skill and not how far up the oppression ladder they are is the reason trump's campaign has continued to surprise the lefty retards this entire time

So you're saying it's bad that there aren't more black republicans?

Affirmative action is not systemic racism against whites

Wow, a dedicated shill. 3 posts already

2/10 sage

Le bump

>95+% of blacks vote Democrat
>Republicans are racist because little to no black people applied for internships

/thread

More like lazy niggers don't care about politics, especially Republicans, so why would there be a single shit skin in there? The only time nogs aren't bitching, and nigging is when they're given free shit.

i noticed they are mainly women

here's what i dont get about american politics:
if 'this other party' is literally hitler and everyone is evil and racist and all that (note, we are not debating facts here, but this particular leftist perception), how the fuck is it still even a thing, I mean how the fuck are they still existing and being majority in the parliament or whatever, when everyone (by everyone i mean majority of majority (leftists) and all minority) hates them?

how does this shit even work? how do they get into power?

>Most conservative men are closeted homosexuals
source.

also closet homos are a million times more productive than faggots.

I dont see the problem...

>The "What do they all have in common?" thing backfired the first time because we applied it to ourselves, so we'll do it to Republicans without changing anything on our side after the fact: The Post

Can we propose an instaban to all Occupy democrats bait posts?

They aren't

Obama lost congres to them in 2012

It is liberal media and its echo chamber giving that perception hoping to sway public opinion for the next election but it's so phony it's ridiculous. If the Republicans are literally hitler why haven't we had a genocide yet?

I dont know, I really doubt American politics work on voting.. I mean they do vote but not all vote matters or something, I dont know, all I know is that they not only do not have direct democracy, but they arent even a democracy in the first place, I know they all vote but like your vote does not matter if you live in x or something or maybe their CIA/FBI/NSA/some other combination of capital letters actually does all of the voting.

>oh i see youre completely qualified for this job.
>but this other applicant who is less qualified is a nigger so the job goes to him

>they arent even a democracy
we are a democratic republic if you want to get extremely technical

But what does that mean? Where are all political parties? Why cant people just run the government out of the building? Why cant people get enough signatures and form their own political parties? Why is "the government" doing all this shit "the people" disagree with, when you are a democracy?

One of my friends

It's because there are hardly any colored conservatives out there

>occushit demoshits
Yea im sure that image macro is 100% accurate and not retarded like every other facebook macro made by these fags.

A republic is when you vote people into a parliament, or in our case a congress, to represent you and vote on laws on your behalf. as opposed to direct democracy where everything is left up to a vote of the people. A direct democracy is far more dysfunctional. Socrates criticized Athenian democracy (which is closer to direct democracy) a ton. >Where are all political parties?
there the democrat party
republican party
libertarian party
and green party.
there are a few others but they're super obscure. the republican party and democratic party are the main parties.
>Why cant people just run the government out of the building?
Well... that would lead to a constant state of civil war.
>why cant people get enough signatures and form their own political parties?
They actually can. The Tea Party is a good example of that. Its probably just about 8 or 9 years old now.
>Why is "the government" doing all this shit when you are a democracy?
Well even in direct democracies the people disagree with their government. People are always going to be dissatisfied. and there are people who agree with what theyre doing too

What's wrong with making America white again? Are they implying that being white in a majority white nation built by whites is a bad thing?

As opposed to liberal men who are openly gay? And no one gives a shit about gays just don't push your degeneracy to normal people.

>Notice what they all have in common
They all look like cheerful individuals who enjoy working there