"I feel bad for taking the last copy."

>"I feel bad for taking the last copy."
>"Well, there's one way to settle this. If there is a God, send another copy. I guess that's our answer."

B R A V O SETH

I hate Brian so goddamn much.

remember when family guy was actually funny and did not consist of Brian being a douche, Stewie being a fag, Meg being a punching bag, Peter/Chris being retards, and Lois being a sex """"symbol""""?

Yeah, season 1-3

maybe i just dont get it
but the only time i really laughed at this show was one time i saw how badly drawn the kids pictures in the frames were on the walls compared to the more modern way the chaacters are drawn now

Their characters hadn't gotten as bad, but it wasn't really any more funny

Do you think Meyers will care on his deathbed knowing his show won't hold up at all? I mean it doesn't hold up now several years later. Or is his fine knowing he's a billionaire forever.

>remember when family guy was actually funny

Their characters just developed is all. Honestly the first few seasons are shit compared to the newer stuff. They really toned down the cutaways and pop references.

Remember when a cartoon dog died and everyone sperged out until the dog was brought back?

Where did humanity go so wrong

>"You should go outside sometime."
>"But it's so cold. Well, there's one way to settle this. If global warming is real, make it warm. I guess that's our answer."

How was this even allowed on tv?

Remember that people got fucking tattoos in memory of a cartoon dog that died and came back.

I love this show

Lmao Christ cucks BTFO

I'm surprised enough people still watched it at that point for them to care.

Brian realizes how much of a douche he is. Especially after quagmire blew him the fuck out.

I am an atheist but the Old Testament clearly shows that the Christian deity isnt some nice guy who gives you stuff, no hes a complete jerk who blows up towns because he can and likes to screw with jews watching them get BTFO by other Canaanites.

So to look for proof of God by having him obey you is just silly.

who is the owner of that delicious butt

>ignoring the xo text

Brian and the chick here were deliberately being obnoxious as they were hollow atheists

FG has made fun of liberals before

i lold a little

>he doesn't know

son, have you ever heard of a man named Jesus?

The crossetta man?

Vinnie was a funny character.

>All right. Listen up, you little pieces of garbage. This song about getting hot burns from baked clams. And otha' kids stuff.

I heard that he's a big guy

>character is injured
>lays on their side with their arm bent over backwards on their back