Zolani Tete vs Omar Andres Narvae

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZgVCRb2TnrE
youtube.com/watch?v=DwAOHVBKTwg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dons

First for based Quiggy doing the business saturday night

He’s not the sort to dance around on the outside for 12 rounds. Charlo will stop him late, he isn’t big enough or strong enough it’s Spence all over again

Quigg gonna be embarrassed

>Counting out our Quiggy
I shiggy diggy

this is the real thread

March 10th is just around the corner

couldn't he have worn a robe or something?

>The only reason Canelo was able to end his fight against Mayweather standing upright - and I’m serious about this, it’s on film folks - it’s because Mayweather hurts his hands.

Prove Dwyer wrong

Do hurt hands really matter when he's got lidocaine all up in them?

What's wrong with sunbelt white kids? My parents would have beat my ass and sent me back if I ever lost a fight to orcs

obligatory Champ™

LOOK AT EM

jeff horn is going to get killed.
poor little whiteboi.

Horn has no business being in the ring with Crawford. I will be very surprised if Horn doesn't leave the ring on a stretcher.

he's looking real fucking old

The absolute state of wh*Toids. They were going to catch that L no matter what but they could of least salvaged their dignity.

this is the thread

fucking pussies

>that one random dude in the street

How does one train for a fight against Crawford?
Do you spar a bunch of technical southpaws and a few orthodox guys?
In the end half of your sparring feels useless on the technical side. I hope Crawford sends Horn's soul to heaven with a knockout. Horn shouldn't have won the Pac fight and he should be honored to share a ring with Crawford.

too many niggers. you fight 1? actually fighting 2. you fight 2? actually fighting 3. better to just take the L, or better yet stay the fuck away so they can just fight amongst each other instead

>better to just take the L

Fuck out of here pussy. You've never had a real fight in your life you soft cunt.

me on the left

youtu.be/ZgVCRb2TnrE
youtu.be/ZgVCRb2TnrE
youtu.be/ZgVCRb2TnrE
youtu.be/ZgVCRb2TnrE

New Rungvisai kino lads. REQUIRED viewing.

>Alexander Povetkin vs David Price
I still remember Price getting heem'd by that fat Turk, Pedvetkin is going to kill him even as a shadow of himself

>the girlfriend acting like she made him who he is

Didn't she say she would break up with him because he's so poor and shit?

Which made him who he is obviously. Nothing to do with hard work and dedication :^)

Based.

literally every fighter in the world says to avoid fighting if you can, retard

Stop being a bitch. Simple as that.

enjoy your brain trauma

>taking ass beatings

Learn to fight or get friends you fucking nerd.

So funny the amount of comments I’ve read jizzing their pants saying Horn will get destroyed/murdered/killed etc. Must be salty Pactards. He’ll get stopped late probably but I’ll bet that he gives a better account of himself than the impotent Postol or the Afican mystery meme man

Come on, so they should get into a fight so they can get jumped 3 to 1 and give those animals a reason to jump them?
No, maybe you wish they did so you can justify them getting put into coma but they did the right thing.
One on one though? I would say take it, but blacks never fight one on one, they don't know the meaning of fairness.

TWO KINGS YEH

The Champ™ we need, but not The Champ™ we deserve

If you want to make some easy money, the betting line on Indongo is +400 right now. That's too good to pass up.

>hard work and dedication
Floyd approves

he looks like havoc from mobb deep

they legit didnt standa chance here, they're outnumbered and every one of the blacks is bigger than they are

however having been in that hopeless sitatuation myself as a kid I can honestly say that standing up for yourself is the much better option than cowering like that
as an adult I obviously would have just activated my musou mode and started one-bombing every single one of them

For me, it's Willie Bigcat

12 year old kids vs 16 year olds they were actually quite easy on them, if you watch the video one of the stupid white kids tries to jump off the pier and they stop him by throwing him on the floor and giving him a few kicks this probably saved his life so well done the dark skinned lads

someone close to him should tell him that he looks 10000x better without a beard

I kinda get sad thinking about his career is almost over. Before the jacobs fight I was indifferent but I don't know why I like the guy now

why attack 12 year olds in the first place though?

qtpigf

Honestly I'm quite interested in seeing Prograis VS Indongo tonight. Predictions?

regis getting exposed for the hype job american bum he is

Prograis KO

140 lbs will be regarded as a strong division within a year. Garcia, Prograis, Ramirez and Taylor are all top talents

Garcia/Ramirez would be big in Cali. Ramirez is already selling out the arena in his hometown

>leaving out Tezza

I can't get enough of Rungvisai desu.
I hope his cinderella story continues successfully.

same.

That would be a perfect chart if you replaced "The Redditor" Errol Spence with Keith "One Time" Thurman. Thurmans been designated /ourguy/ on /box/ since forever.

Can't stand Wilder honsetly

one time's my guy, but i've been seeing a little fear in him when it comes to spence.
i just can't accept that anymore.

the boy spence is hungry and it looks like thurman doesn't want it/

could eubank have won by punching the shit out of groves arm?

He's the best finisher in boxing. What's not to like?

He's ready for it.
What, you never read the Art of War?

>Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

When Thurman hadn't beaten the top guys in the division and was still gunning for Pacquiao or Mayweather, he had to put on that front. Now that he's the top guy in the division, now that he's the Mayweather and Pacquaio people gun for, he doesn't need to act like a young hungry lion.
My boy Keith has it all figured out, don't question him, correct that chart.

He's a nigger

*bangs chest whilst being outboxed*

>i don't want fighters to be confident

*erases your lead with one punch*

>it's team AJ for me, lad.

>b-b-but he lost until he won

>not being Team Fury since day 1

It was Eubank Jr tier, not Ali
Only one heavyweight for me lad

But what about Joshua? He trains hard.

>correct that chart.
i'll consider it.
it hurt me to have to remove him, tbqh.

>He trens hard.
yea he does.

Groves was lucky reff didn't notice his dislocated arm. I think yes. It would have put Groves into agony and we would get stoppage

lmao @ AJ being on tren and not undetectable designer PEDs instead

imagine the memes if he won by stoppage

common practice in the UK.
AJ just has a better masking agent and "nutritionist".

tren is bush league Cold War-era shit. no top fighter is using it.

Fuck him. He's only chance to be relevant is to create YouTube channel and fight youtubers. Hes got nowhere else to go.

>It was Eubank Jr tier, not Ali
>That time when Fury attempted the Ali shuffle

He should fight Lemieux, Battle of Gypsy leftovers

soon

Hearn says Wilder is probably next for AJ (provided he gets past Parker). Joshua for Fighter of the Year confirmed

If Joshua beats Parker, Wilder and Fury, plus some other top 10 guys like Povetkin, then he will go down as a top 10 heavyweight of all time

just out of curiosity who are your top10 heavyweights?

I fear for Scott Quigg I have never seen a more stupid boxer, there really is not much going on up stairs, Valdez is going to punish him and Eddie does not care.
youtube.com/watch?v=DwAOHVBKTwg

most embarrassing article of clothing in those pictures is still the IBO belt

Jamie McDonnell is a bit of a thicko as well, and coincidentally is also being shipped off abroad to get KTFO by a top foreign fighter

1. Lewis
2. Fitzsimmons
3. Ali
4. Cooper
5. Tyson
6. Fury
7. Klitschko
8. Marciano
9. Louis
10. Bruno

he left his door open

Quigg would've beaten Frampton if Gallagher hadn't instructed him to only start fighting in round seven

you guys are seriously dumb as fuck if you think Crawford is going to walk through Horn like it's nothing. Does Horn get stopped late in the fight? Yes, most likely. But it'll be a tko, and the fight will serve as a real good measure of how Crawford's power is going to carry up to 147

That body shot that ko'd Indongo probably doesn't even stagger Horn

I think this is the most British Top Heavyweights of all time that can possibly be made. It's also the worst Top Heavyweights list i've ever seen in my life even though I know it's ironic.
At least you still gave some respect to "The Greatest".

How many bongs? Is it really 24 hours from now? I'm kinda retarded with timezones

>come on jeff, make us proud!!

>Bruno on any list

That was a clean shot to the liver while Indongo was coming foward. It would stagger anyone alive