Anyone else want a nuclear war to happen so we can either all die and end this dumb meme life or have a lifestyle like...

Anyone else want a nuclear war to happen so we can either all die and end this dumb meme life or have a lifestyle like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYigZ11rvOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would like a zombie apocalypse

No fuck that shit man. Nuclear apocalypse sounds much better, I don't want to have to watch my back for humans AND zombies.

Well, Fallout the game is pretty fun.

I just want to die.

Id settle for a right wing coup and the chance to put a boot on the neck of every degenerate and minority in this country

Sounds like a plan

The Christian Chinese will save the World.

OP here, sorry about the changing ID's I dunno why it does that every time I post. Would you recommend it? Ive never played it.

That would be fun too, but I've always liked the idea of wearing a hazmat and gas mask.

I dropped out of the Rat Race (The Money Matrix) about year ago. Living on my friend's house attic and using degenerate drugs while laughing how world is slowly turning shittier by a day.

I didn't even browse Sup Forums for 2 years when I was working but as soon as I came back it has been just almost daily happenings

>Doesn't realize that almost everyone considers stormfront poltards to be minorities.

If nukes get dropped, odds are you'll be ash, and the world will never have anomalies/the zone :^)

ah STALKER, legendary game desu

friendly reminder that you can kill yourself right now

zombies are a meme

This guy gets it.

Have you ever actually worn one? Shit is horrible, hot sweaty and smells like ass. You don't know what you're talking about.

The Fuck?

Hell no man Global Race War or btfo
We are in one right now.

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYigZ11rvOY

No I have 2 kids and I wanna see how they end up living their lives.
>Hopefully not killed my sandniggers
>Hopefully not race mixing

I used to, but then I stopped being 12 years old.

They're gonna race mix.

I would if there are no Cazadors

Not that bad, also I'd get used to it

>I stopped being 12 years old.

Big mistake

Gas masks are pretty fun to wear.

>you'll never be a knight in the BoS

Me too but i would settle on some island in the middle of no where (probably french southern and antartic lands) or just die either way is fine. Having billion die with you is better than suicide. But i would love to see the world sfter the war and everything gets cleaned up , maybe the world will actually be at peace.

>Not being a Paladin commander/Star Paladin or a Sentinel
>Settling for being a Knight
Just go and join the Lancer's you fucking pussy