Is it good?

is it good?

No, still shitty

Hey isn't that the dude who killed his wife??

>jewflix
>wife killer
No

>two mentally ill people on the cover
what do you think?

Yeah, Patton Oswald Cobblepot

>man who killed his wife
>desert camel
what do you think

I'm kaughing in the subway as a retard, thank you

>netflix was hoping we'd splerg out about this and go full viral internet rage mode.

If you're a reddit crossposter then strap on your cock cage and get ready for some hot Drumpf takedowns

hahaha

examples?
almost quints

Its better than the last rifftrax stuff they released...the first years of rifftrax was pretty superior to this and almost best of mst3k tier.

Fuck off reddit

Yes

>the first years of rifftrax was pretty superior
I haven't heard any of the recent riffs but I always thought RiffTrax took a while to get their footing, when it was Mike on his own like Reefer Madness it was barely passable, getting Kevin and Bill in as guests saved it.

What's happened?

This show was always shitty . Now that some greedy Jews have run out of ideas AGAIN and want to buy a cheap intellectual property and put two hip happening stars that all the kids will want to watch guarantees it's super-shitty

It's as good as the original series. If you truly liked the original, you'll like this.

My main complaint is the quips are a bit too rapid fire for my tastes - but I didn't ruin the show for me.

>Oh hey mst3k!
>"With Patton Oswald and Felicia Da-"
>No thanks

I don't get it, is it funny because Patton Oswald Cobblepot = PoC and everyone knows they're the ones who do crimes?

>This show was always shitty
Maybe. But even if you're that cynical or troll-y you have to at least admit previously it had a heart, it was a bunch of nobodies doing something they loved and barely profiting from it. The reboot is nothing but a cashgrab by one member of the former team.

The last few i watched he was alone...and it was pretty shit.

>two hip happening stars that all the kids will want to watch
>hobbit and camel

Does it really surprise you that a 57 year old liberal writer in Hollywood is out of touch and relies on what (((social media))) says?

I didn't get it either and typing three words into Google got me there. Try harder
nah I won't be a cunt, Oswald Cobblepot is The Penguin's name from Batman

I too enjoy inventing bizarre conspiracy theories about celebrities who don't share my political outlook.

t. patton "stomp my wife's head into the asphalt" oswalt

Yeah, I've been enjoying it.

Felicia's good

The people who actually watch it rather than having an autistic fit tend to enjoy it, but not as much as the original. Jonah and new Crow are good, new Servo less so. Day is bad and Oswalt is terrible, but nobody ever gave much of a shit about the mad scientist parts anyway.

Why do they keep pushing her as the "nerdy girl next door?"

Yep. Really sick fuck.

Made me chuckle

>It's another "let's give Patton another tv show because his wife died" series

D r o p p e d

I just gotta wonder what went wrong in your life that you've resorted to spend your free time editing such vile trash into an article.
I feel nothing but pity towards you.

What happened to you that you care this much about something so stupid?

No.

Did you have to directly bribe people not to be charged with criminal possession or does the Pedowood union handle that?

J/k hello r*ddit

I looked at it as more like him enabling his wife's drug abuse. All these comedians do it, but decisions have consequences.
What I find amusing is that him and his wife do life-ending recreational drugs but he jokes about his concerns for his daughter's safety because of TESTOSTERONE. Motherfucker, she doesn't have a mom now because you faggots mix pills like drinks

yea