Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IV-D5SvQnF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brb going to shoot heroin and beat the shit out of my girlfriend

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

What does that handsign mean?

Satanism is paraded in full view.

YOU BUSTED MY BALLS, ANAKIN!

Yeah, I get that you're intentionally misquoting, but that's the wrong picture- Paulie said the line at the intervention.

What also bugs me is that the funniest part at the intervention was Silvio going "...Disgusting!". What's up with not quoting that?

Excuse me Paul. but your contempt towards me is growing rather tiresome.

holy shit my sides i love this shit hole

what was the point of the bag tho
AJ is so upsettingly dumb

I just recently rewatched this entire series and came to the conclusion that AJ Soprano has ZERO redeeming qualities of a character.. He is one of the most miserable fucking human beings ever written.

thats why he is enjoyable to watch. his retard antics are amusing.

I need more paulie edits

You might run north jersey but you don't run your uncle

You're a big capo

>The sacred and the propane

It's little moments like this that really make the show for me. Throughout the show, they always say Little Carmine's a grade A retard. Now most shows would go out of their way to showcase his wacky antics, but sopranos shows his stupidity in a more subtle way. He's a character that tries to talk the talk, but if you actually pay attention to the shit he says, it's fucking hilarious

WATCH IT GEORGIE

He helped burn the dudes toes off and didn't stop his friends from beating up the black guy but he fell into a depression because of it.

While I was expecting for his arc with the puerto rican chick to end with AJ being horribly unprepared for marriage and being a father. We never saw any of that, in fact he apparently moved up to manager at the pizzeria pretty fast and seemed to handle the kid pretty good.

Also throughout the entire show he resented being in his fathers shadow, whether it was a kid refusing to fight him or being name drop at clubs.

This alteration you had with him. You're at the precipice, user, of an enormous crossroad.

he had the GOAT dialogue

As of her retirement community day, anything that touches her varsity athlete is Quasimodo.
I liked paulie until he started being an ass at the dinner table with Chrissy's check

Best acting scene of the show?
This has my vote
youtube.com/watch?v=IV-D5SvQnF0
>the way Carmella's voice breaks when she yells "let go of me!"
This show will never be surpassed

Not to mention him saying "WATCH IT COOKIE" to that old lady is 10x funnier

he wanted to be a good person