The Last Kingdom

New episode is out, what did Sup Forums think about it?

Better than game of thrones

i am uthred son of uthred

Was it autism?

And who is uhtreds father uhtred son of?

it made me want to lie on my belly

Uthred is his own grandfather

Earliest thing I will do in the morning.

Probably Uthred,also am I the only one who found it weird that his dad wanted his heir to have his name?
Did he think that he would be immortal like that or something?

Which would mean uhtred is his own grandson

>Erik is falling for the hostage
Love is going to fuck up the entire plan.

uhtred, it means first born. that's why his uncle calls him osbert, (second son). it's all explained in the first episode.

>Alfred forced to eat crow in front of the entire Witen because even his turbobitch wife thinks Uhtred is needed

consistently my favorite show this last month. fargo and agents of shield are strong contenders but the last kingdom does such a good job of turning each episode into an entire story, the pacing and amount of content are top notch

>you will never be a medieval lord who owns a village, bangs wenches, sorceresses, kings daughters and kill anyone who mildly annoys you

why even live?

"Civilization" comes at too high a price to the spirit. When this farce of a society devours itself, we will see those days again.

Destiny is all

Father Tapicoa has married my seester

Poor Beocca is seriously whipped now that he's married. He was a mess when he thought she was dead, and he didn't go to Benfleet with Uhtred.

He's an old man, he's deserving of some peace

>sword on back
thank god you posted this so i dont have to waste time on this shit

I'm kind of tired of the mary sue main character.

Why do people do this? It shares very little in common with got. How much of a brainlet are you?

>this autist again
Didn't we already soundly mock you for a retard last thread, /tg/fag?

>some other faggot knows history and you think its one person

Im sure he was 'soundly' defeated

>Uhtred
>Mary Sue

>/tg/
>history
Go away, kiddo, life doesn't work like in your little games. Even /k/ thinks you're dumb as fuck.

i speak for all of Sup Forums when i say that we do not like the person you are arguing with.