What does Sup Forums think about this lovely cow

What does Sup Forums think about this lovely cow

tits

No, mate, udders

AY SUCKA MA BOOBIE

All in favor of hooking up this bitch for permanent lactation say aye

aye

BIPPITY ZIPPITY MOMMTITTY

WOW GREAT GALUMPHING JEHOSEPHAT MOMMY, YOUR MILKERS HAVE ACCEEDED TO THE INEVITABLE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE, THE END IS NIGH!

MMMUH MMMUH MUH MOMMY, PUHLEASE SOME MILKY DILKY IN THIS TIME OF CRISIS, JUST A LITTLE OL SPURT IN MY FURT

WH WHAZZOOGA, DON'T USE THE INCOMPARABLE MASS OF YOUR GREAT INTMILFTERGALACTIC MILKERS TO SCATTER MY ATOMS TO ANOTHER DIMENSION MOMMY! WUUUH MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY NO, THIS ISN'T THE WAY! THERE'S NO MILKY IN THIS BIZARRO UNIVERSE! OHH NOOOOO

WELL AT LEAST DEAL WITH MY CUMMIES MOMMY. M-MOMMY? MOMMY? AYEEEEEEEEEEE!

That was amusing more than anything

she doesn't even have that big a tits

you want cowtits? post hendricks instead thats a real cow

Titcow thread?

but they are round and plump

if your entire palm can cover them, then they're big

Maybe if you didn't start threads in the middle of the night you would know that there are multiple threads about her during the day

I hope to God there's an accident where she lactates through her clothes and it's caught on camera.

You do realize there are timezones, yes?

I'm just advising him to post during prime time euro hours. That's when quality posts happen

>post during prime time euro hours
Difficult to figure out if a text post is advice or being passive aggressive.

Someone post tiddies already

guys

im gonna go out on a limb here

but

and ok

maybe its just me

but

i'd like to suck her tiddies

Moo

preposterous

no man

im serious

100$ percent

no lie

rip in peace

disgusting

You're saying people are attracted to big boobs? That's straight up crazy talk! I thought people were into women that look like planks of wood.
You are blowing my mind sir

look man

like.. i dont have any science or anything to back this up

like.. a study or w/e

but i know like

ten dudes who also like tiddies

thats

thats 11 dudes if you include me

thats.. shit man

thats most of the dudes i kn ow

Why couldn't she accept her place into the titcow hierarchy and work out for God's sake. Is it so hard to work out so you can carry your boobs, lazy girl

reddit

She was getting the "wrong kind of attention," lopped her tits off, realized that no one was paying her anymore attention, and started posing ass pics instead. Tragic and poetic.

Stop pulling my chain, man. 11 whole dudes who like big tits? That's unbelievable. Did you have to go to the ends of the Earth?

I mean, breast implants are better than nothing. Also give off a bimbo air too

There is something delicious about a woman getting a reduction and then implanting herself back into the spotlight.

Looking forward to when she gets pregnant for how much of a cow she'll start to look like. Tits getting bigger, full of milk, hopefully happens

>tfw fiancee has small tits

I hate life sometimes

>tits become so big they just rip the dress apart instead of a few seams

MOMMY MOMMY I WANT MILKY

I think it's partly that the captain america movie did a good job covering them up

I dated a girl who has big tits and turned out to be into almost all of my fetishes. I never got to fuck her. It sucks. Though she turned out to be a bitch

Chloe Lamb

There's a picture where her dress has a tear in it and people jokingly suggesting her tits were tearing it open

Eh, not a fan of the face

No lewd pls

which Kardashian is this?

If she kept her original tits, I think my prostrate would get drained every day.

>No bikini pics
fuck life

My small tit fiancee is a nympho that wants to fuck 24/7 and is down to do anything I ask EXCEPT dye her hair dirty blonde from brown

>tfw I have literally no fetishes besides big tits and dirty blonde hair

pre-martial sex

Her body is probably ugly

Oh yeah, fucking sucks