I was at Alien Day with my gf and the ticket taker told us that after the preview clips i should wait until most of the...

I was at Alien Day with my gf and the ticket taker told us that after the preview clips i should wait until most of the people are out the theater because then something special will play. We thought why not and decided to wait after the preview. Only around 6-8 people were left in theater and then a bunch of the movie theater employees came in and the ticket taker came too and sat next to me. He told me that when they got sent the Alien Day stuff a unfinished version of Alien Covenant was sent too by mistake.

TLDR: I watched a unfinished version of Alien Covenant where a lot of the CGI was missing.

AMA
(btw i have not seen Prometheus so anything related to it i don't know about)

why would he tell you? what made you so special?

He liked my Metal Gear Solid t-shirt and we were talking about it for a few mins and then he brought it up.

>I was at Alien Day with my gf
Already here I know you're roleplaying, but I'll bite because you know this is bound to get (you)s anyway.
What happens to the Engineers?

>hasn't seen Prometheus
>went to Alien Day

Fuck off, marketer.
That leaked footage is BAD CGI, not unfinished.
Enough with the Jewish tricks.

could you give a alien/10 verdict?

You know the little preview with that girl and the robot that was shown during the live stream yesterday? That's the end of the movie but it was a little bit longer. I didn't understand it because it had nothing to do with the rest of the movie but i guess it's supposed to be a set up for the next movie. I'm not sure if your talking about that or something else but during most of the movie besides the cliffhanger there was no mention of "Engineers"

Since a lot of it looked like crap and some stuff was missing it's really hard for me to give it a fair rating but it was pretty good. It's more or less a reboot of Alien with a lot of Aliens action. I'd give it a 7.5/10 but maybe an 8 if everything was finished.

thank you, I will shitpost about you after the premiere.

I gotta go and probably by the time i come back the thread will be dead so i just want to say to screen cap my posts. You will see that i'm right. btw everyone dies, bye

Hey, you shut your hole. Marketer or Shill or Crazy Person. I'm intrigued and I want to know more, if you don't you can continue complaining, but not as much if it means chasing away OP.
I'm intrigued about all this. Shills or genuine leaks, or Autist, who cares.

Shut the fuck up, reddit.
Shills are cancer, and they all need to be gassed.
This film looks like hot garbage too, and I'm a huge Alien fan.
JUST

But I want to know, I wanted to know more. I needed to know more.

Tough luck, faggot.

Why so mean though. There's no need to be mean. We're all in this together.

>>>/reddit/

Goddamn she was so cute

>threads not dead yet

If anyone's here i'll answer more questions.

Does Covenant address the bonus situation?

funnily enough there's a small reference/joke about bonuses.

Almond status: activated

No, she was HOT

>JUST
FUCK

MY

what happens to Elisabeth Shaw? what is her fate by the end of the movie?

Best Sup Forums comment in months