/cric/

warner on double ton watch
aus 0/72 after 21 overs

Holy fucking shit this is a terrible thread, god fucking damn.

CRIC CASUAL SHITTER STARTER PACK
>based
>poo, pee
>lad
>hlw dear bro
>holy mother of ____
>seething
>YIKES
>oh nononono
>cringe

first for Jesse Ryder

Yeah it's bad.

WarnGOD

get fucked

seething

Literally who?

BASED

going to have to upvote this

Good start lads

kek

a very good fighting man who likes double whoppers and KFC

le ktfo career ended in a coma fat man

what is Warner trying to portray here with the one hand open one closed arm cross?

le upvotes this

oh nonononono

playing HOMM V lads

one to slap your ass
one to jerk you off

Shit after 3

sexy

TEST

He bisexual gay half faggot

HOLY MOTHER OF ELITE OPINION

including 3

le cringe

Open hand symbolizes willingness to give it. Closed hand: inability to take it.

Music stopped finally I can enjoy

cringing at you lad

Been hard at work today. Somebody redpill me on this thread

>not putting the house on south africa to win it from here

GOOD post

RENT FREE

31 posts in
no sign of cricket discussion

ill keep you posted

elite thread with seething casuals

*le cringes back*

FUCK knew there was something

Fucking gay music resumed someone kill the faggot fox sports sound controller

for me, it's Kevin Maharaja

The same as the last 500 /cric/ threads: newfaggots, same three stale memes over and over again, no cricket discussion.

fuck you got me

>tfw cucktucky is the only person talking cricket
Mixed feelings

shut up you gayrl shithead

oh nononononono
SEETHING

the modern day maharaja

warner is fired up today lads

Who says newfaggot lol

Warner will score a ton, lads.

*le nonono seethes you*

Good thread with lots of cricket discussion and a healthy dash of banter with lads.

who types lol after sentences lmoa

le gentlesirs who have been here for OVER 2 YEARS I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW

Tfw South Africa have already lost this due to dogshit bowling, literally all they had to do was pitch it up at off-stump. Also, Morkel should be playing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I do lol

FUCK STOP IT

heh lol

ur mum gay lol

ELITE thread

Renshit made another big score lads

*le mao*

oh nononononono lol

>he still defaults to kek
>hasnt post-ironically rediscovered lol
Literally feel for you lad.

who are you quoting?

>Make sure to put "OFFICIAL SOUTH AFRICA VS AUSTRALIA TEST 2 DAY 1 GAME THREAD #2" in the subject field.

Why the fuck is Bancroft scoring runs?

I say baha or tehe

Another huge crowd attending. What's their excuse this time, other then "le working day"

Is literally the worst buzzword of the 21st century thus far?

No Whites in PE, mate.

What did he mean by this?

probably scared Warner will attack them at any moment

>its a road on day 1 test

I'm very nice.

Holy fucking casual.

Watched him get a breezy 20 odd today. Played some beautiful drives then did one too many and slashed to gully

Every time

oh nononono

Australia now has all batsman down to number 7 have a test average above 30 for the first time since Marcus North was in the side, lol

baited this exact reply

>Wankroft

>BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT >BANCROFT

dw, Bancroft does average 30 anymore

Bancroft is and has always been shit tho

>bancrap

Bet you’re the same faggot who didn’t want /cric/ in the subject

Renshaw IN, Bancroft OUT

reckon warner will give quinton a knuckle sandwich for lunch
for me, it's beef madras though

With all the sideshows aside Warner just shows again what a gun batsman he is. With SA batting last Aus has already pulled away in just one session

Is David Warner the greatest player to not be widely respected?

I unironically credit New Zealand for getting him into form. He had an average Ashes, a shockingly poor ODI series, and was bad in his first couple of T20 games. But he did well against NZ in that huge Eden Park game thanks to >Wheeler, and finished the series really well, and now is the most in form Australian batsman.

reminder sydney thunder wouldve won the bbl if scorchers didnt cheat the salary cap

good evening lads.

Apparently people are going to the game with a bunch of Sonny Bill Williams masks... Hell the blues are in SA this weekend for super rugby, should give him a ticket to the game haha. Love to see Warner's reaction