Zika

will the Rio Olympics spread Zika worldwide?

Yes.

Let us praise Kek to see if he will grant us such a happening.

Also, I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!

kek will deliver.

That's a great thing, I hope many women get HUED and then further spread it back in their homeland, preferably to muslims.

"I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!"

checked

Rio happenings confirmed.

I love you Zika chan

>population control

No, it's only affecting spics in ultra-religious shitholes. They ban abortion because "muh jebus" and the women literally cannot stop getting pregnant. (spics are retarded, and while premarital sex is a sin, they can't get enough. abortion is an even bigger sin though, so that's banned)

In reality, this will become a huge issue for the US. As millions of Zika-retard babies are born, more of the pregnant women and their kids will flee to the US where Hillary Clinton (future president) will welcome them with open arms. They will get first priority in our nation's hospitals and many of the Zika-tards will be born on US soil and thus will be US citizens. (and, through the "immigration reforms" the dems want, this probably means the entire 30+ member extended family of the retard babies will now be allowed to live in the US legally too)

So hurray for Zika! It will only increase the endless brown shitstain of human traffic from central and south America into the US. With any luck the shitskins will continue north and hopefully go to Canada. Most will just stay in the US and continue having kids and drawing benefits and refusing to pay taxes. They'll get even more benefits too, since they'll all be microcephalic abominations.

I can't wait for the future!

I'm sorry rio.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Zika is hard to control like Dengue but the main mosquito born source could be wiped out in a few years.
Rio will be a plague city during the olympics though.

Trips stops the storm.

>1 off

OH BOY. GET READY BOYS. WE'RE IN FOR SOME SHIT NOW HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!

I love you zika-chan

I LOVE YOU, ZIKA-CHAN!

>Rio happenings confirmed

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

RIP in peace Brazil

May you huehue for eternity in heaven.

>Zika-Chan

Fuck that. Keep your meme magic away from my house. Ebola chan was fun when she was wasting niggers, and Stroke chan could clear the way for Trump, but I live in the South and this shit could affect ME for the love of Kek.

They have no use for the zika babies. They will die young and cant even work if threatened to. This is not population control. This is is depopulation. Something that people like Bill Gates have been planning for Africa.