I hate this guy more than colbert and oliver as hes only there due to being black and has no charisma...

I hate this guy more than colbert and oliver as hes only there due to being black and has no charisma, personality or comic timing. Why isnt his show cancelled yet?

stop trying to divide and conquer us, redditor, we're memeing colbert into oblivion right now, not this nigger

....DUMPITY!

He's there because he was the only person that was offered the job that actually said yes to it. Everyone else got cold feet because they knew they couldn't fill the shoes of Stewart.

Damn your criticism is vague (The guy has obvious flaws you should be pointing to) and I suspect your rectal pain at his performance is because he says stuff you disagree with.

2/10 shitpost. You need to sound more convincing.

Because he's South African so he offers a good international perspective on Glompf's fuck ups

what an amazing miss-casting and failure, but I like how they stick to him to the bitter end for ideological reasons.

So uh, white people am I right

>being black
This reason.

How is it vague. I pinpointed exactly what is wrong with him.

Sup Forums has rightly been shitting on colbert, samantha bee, and trevor noah for awhile all at the same time. You're the redditor for trying to make people think redditors have any power here

I remember the first time seeing him on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart talking about how Africa isn't that shitty and just thought he was some Africa expert and not a comedian.

> talking about how Africa isn't that shitty
What's funny is that the not shitty parts of Africa he showed were the white parts, and the shitty parts of America he showed were all black. I'm sure that is just a coincidence, though, as I am not a racist.

oliver > colbert > this guy

i hate all of them but this is the objective truth in terms of how funny they are.

They were never going to find someone like Jon Stewart, so they tried a different angle. People really liked Jon Oliver when he took over for Stewart that short while he was gone (Comedy Central supposedly thinks a foreign accent makes things funnier), and thought they would try to recreate that with Trevor.

It didn't work.

>arguing who the bigger redditor is...
I CAN'T WAKE UP

I'm amazed he's still on air but I suppose this shit doesn't cost much to film or write

the reason it didn't work is john oliver is charming and occasionally funny. trevor is a charisma vacuum and not funny at all.

>due to being black
*half black

Have you guys noticed this? So many of the black people in the media are half-white and half-black.

Key & Peele, Michael and Jemel at Sportscenter, Don Lemon for CNN, Trevor Noah for the Daily Show.....even the two women who founded Black Lives Matter are only half-black.

he fucked tomi lauren lul

>Doesn't cost much to film or write
yeah and it shows

I can't even think of him being in the public eye since the election. Is he still a thing?

Probably because they have no replacement and they aren't going to actually kill off The Daily Show as a whole.

I saw that appearance too. He unironically opened with the "flew into town and boy are my arms tired" joke. I remember Stewart introducing him as a comedian but it was weird because all they did was talk and crack a few jokes (which I distinctly remember barely got laughs even then). It was such a weird, random, unfunny segment. I was shocked when they announced a few months later he'd be the replacement.