If Trump kicks all the Mexicans out

Are white people going to step up and do all the manual labor job.

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GmHFFa5GI3Q&list=PLU-NxUE-_0Xb-3D5PFwLiYckH3TlD5QLG#t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

I would move to USA and take over your jobs

I'd rather the Mexicans desu.

We have plenty of unemployed NEETS and blue-collar people who will. Otherwise, we'll automate.

We don't need them

Paid to exercise and gain strength?
Doesn't sound bad

Hes not kicking them out. just the Criminal class.

If these companies actually start paying their workers, yes.

Not all mexicans are illegals.
There will be plenty left to do what needs to do be done.

Trump's deporting the illegals, not mexicans.

Manual labor is honest hard work. It just doesn't pay well.

Paid to get poisoning from chemicals, paid to get back injuries, paid to get arthritis from repetitive movements. Not going to work unless he cuts out the free gibsmedats to force those cucks living in their parent's basements to get a job

yes because then employers will have to pay more to attract labor making it attractive for white people to work

We'll automate it.

But rates would also go up. More taxes would be paid. Life will get better under Trump.

Yes.

Mexicans do the work but I have to constantly be on them to do it right. They cut corners all the time so you have to stay on them.

Also they speak English most of the time but will pretend they don't understand until you put a boot in their ass.

I don't see a lot of white people stepping up to take the jobs in slaughterhouses, housekeeping in hotels, and ripping asbestos out of walls.

No, they are not.

Milĺennials are the only people who could do those jobs and it's beyond clear the vast majority of them don't pursue jobs like these, mcdonalds is too much hard work for their standards.

In reality what is going to happen *if* trump is elected will be nothing at all, he'll be a mediocre president who won't deliver any promises and just create controversy here and there to make up for it. You seriously cannot expect anything more from a billionaire who sells chink steaks while pretending to be anti globalism.

Get the unemployed black people to do it.

import chinks instead after 10 years those mexicans would lose their jobs and go back to mexico themselves

Nope. We'll make blacks nd indians do it under the whip again

>Price of these jobs skyrocket due to a sudden labor shortage
>People are more willing to do these jobs
>There is also a push to further automate these positions

I wouldn't mow lawns for 5 dollars an hour, but I would for 20 dollars an hour.

yes and it will pay well because spics arent bringing labor prices down

Fuck off, we're full.

What part of "They are taking jobs meant for United States citizens" do you not understand?

>But ese we do the jobs you don't WANT to do

You really mean you take the jobs we need to prosper as a people.

I worked at a box store years ago and we had Mexicans who would come and buy our broke TVs and take them back to Mexico.
When we asked him what they did with them he suddenly couldn't speak English.
I know we were getting ripped off but the boss was happy to get an extra $100 every few months.

They will have to increase wages for workers when the illegal labor market is gone.

We will have to pay more for these products, its a worthwhile sacrifice.

It makes no sense to me how liberals use this argument, saying illegal workers are good because it keeps the prices of products down.

Yet when they bring up the minimum wage, they don't think it will have a huge effect??

In reality, the economy will adjust and people will adapt to slightly higher prices.

OUT OUT OUT

Keep dreaming.

I'm ready for my tan line and flat muscles.

>Paid to get poisoning from chemicals,
whites will actually say something instead of letting the kikes pull this off

>paid to get back injuries,
get /fit/

>paid to get arthritis from repetitive movements.
get /fit/, also we use exoskeletons now

>Not going to work unless he cuts out the free gibsmedats to force those cucks living in their parent's basements to get a job
thats part of the plan.

Yes.

Yes, and all of the legal ones aren't going anywhere anyways.

I'm not a Mexican. Just curious what is going to happen.

This is true, make 45$$ an hour as an electrician, White Guys work fucking hard when the price is right.We do have a influx of asians willing to work for less. Sucks balls.

who ever said anything about kicking mexicans out?

I swear people have 0 fucking media comprehension, they just take a headline and dash to conclusions.

we're kicking people who are illegally in the country out, because it's fucking illegal for them to be here.

>implying whites didn't want those jobs

Hey man cool boilerplate question you have there! Never have I ever heard someone ask "who would do the work if the MExicans left". Neato thought

Think about how fucken stupid your question is, it's like saying if we stop slavery who will pick the cotton. Face it we don't need the wetbacks.

No one saying white don't want manual labor jobs had ever tried to get hired as a laborer. Even white Foreman's won't hire white people because the Mexicans on his crew won't get along with him. Mexican foremen will hire Mexicans over whites 100℅ of the time

Manual work is nothing to be ashamed of
Work is work, you can separate the men from the children by their willingness to work

They already are. I see white people picking up my garbage all the time.

>the only reason illegal Mexicans are doing these jobs is because people can get away with paying them less than minimum wage

Yes.
They did them before.

Some people dont like complicated jobs, they prefer working with their hands and not assembling things. There are quite a few people who wish they could just mow lawns and stuff. Similar idea.

>not wanting dirt cheap food

>wanting to work on a farm

I mean, I'm for stricter immigration as much as the next guy, but if they stay on farms working for next to nothing I don't see what's the problem, as long as there aren't too many?

Maybe it's just cause I'm from New England and all we farm is cranberries, but still, I don't see the appeal of removing all the immigrants

No. Whites don't do heavy labor, they stand around or drive machinery.

my first job was a construction job.
im white.

*illegal immigrants, before you all bitch at me over that typo

There will be a demand that if it's not inmediately filled will only require a slight raise of pay until it eventually is fulfilled

basic economics 101

Why do people think only Mexicans do those jobs?

It's the shitty, undercutting jobs Mexicans take over

People would pay more because of fewer slave wage niggers to do manual labor jobs.

Would benefit blacks as well.

This, CBS tier

>paid to get back injuries, paid to get arthritis from repetitive movements

As if that can't happen with any job

Thanks Mike Rowe

If liberals provide a path to citizenship for illegals and a $15/hr minimum wage then who is going to step up and do all the shit jobs that white people don't want to do?

Serious question.

food is cheap because we subsidize corn, and everything can be made from corn products

don't buy the lie that farmers cant increase wages. they already get paid by the govt to not grow too much and bottom out the market

Poo in Loos?

>Mike Rowe
I do not watch TV so I had to search for it, but thank you anyways

already do

Poo in Loos are all prissy faggots who won't do any hard work.
They live in huge McMansions and live cushy lives in the West.
I hope they fuck off out of this country, they never do any hard work.

>Are white people going to step up and do all the manual labor job.
You mean
>Are white people going to accept under minimum wage pay with no job security so their tax evading employer can wring out a few extra shekels

'top keku

No, that's where the niggers come into play.

Most spic jobs are make work shit like flipping burgers, or spraying roundup. The legal migrant program will provide us with any real labor needed.

Without a supply of illegal immigrants to use as underpaid working slaves, business owners have to adapt, so yes.

>it's another "leftist making an argument for de facto slavery in the form of an 'honest' or 'serious' question" episode

Fuck I hate this show and I don't know why I keep watching it.

He's going to kick out illegals you illiterate fuck. I can see why you burgers couldn't even beat a bunch of stick wielding pseudo chinks. Your """"""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""" is shit.

I know someone who was a maid and someone who laid breaks and they were both white. the whole
>they do the jobs we wont!
meme is fucking retarded

Legal Hispanics don't do those jobs you dumb fuck.

Step 1) Deport ALL illegals.

Step 2) Discontinue the atrociously abused welfare system.

Step 3) Lower class/those without jobs will be forced to work or starve.

I've never seen anyone just let themselves starve to death because they were to lazy to work OP.

This.

OP, next time the media tries to scare you into believing something, follow the story to the source before getting your panties in a wad.

>Trump kicks out the illegal mexicans
>Has them build the wall
>has them build a big processing center into the wall
>mexican nationals can apply for work permits
>allowed to work and live in the us, but now documented and able to be held accountable for criminal acts
>can no longer vote illegally, due to new voter ID laws
>Democrats never win another election

Sitting in a cubicle kills you too

Just proving my point about American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Easy answer:

In the states that suddenly have a vacuum of jobs left by the spics, and that are not undertaken but legal citizens, states could require the unemployed to fill these positions or lose their unemployment benefits.

Civil Engineer here. Planning to work part time in construction. I always liked doing it but it's worth not it for $20/hr

The pay for the job they're doing there varies from $15-$22.

I'd do that job.

The whole economy will grind to a halt. Remove all those immigrant doctors and engineers from africa and the middle east, then the whole country will surely collapse. Don't you read the news?

This right here. Automation is the name of the game.

Fpbp

Of course not. Black people will. I have witnessed it at meat processing plants that were cleared out by ICE raids. Instantly the workforce went from 100% mexican to 100% black.

This. Black America will benefit from illegals being deported massively.

There will be robots mowing before it reaches 20/hour

They do the jobs that Americans don't want to do for 5 dollars an hour. I would happily do those jobs for a decent wage.

Their benefits are going down along with their taxes

They can work or lose their iphones

Actually, yes.
A good portion of my classmates were going to get jobs at a construction company over here, but by the time we got out of high school, they hired south of the boarder and now I see most of them struggling to feed their families.

Why is this pill so hard to swallow for black people that vote Democrats. Are the gibsmedat too sweet?

If you can get along with mexicans, you can make 15/hour picking fruit in the beautiful CA outdoors

I already work a manual labour job because I can;t find anything else despite having a STEM education

Suicide is the only remaining option at this point

Fucking genius shit right here. There are a lot of unemployed people that would jump all over this.

Yes, because now that the illegal, undocumented, tax free, paid under the table, beaners are gone, employers are going to need to pay real wages that whites will want to work for.

There never would have been an issue if baby boomers hadn't shat on anything that wasn't a cubical job for 30 years to shill their College meme. Remove the stigma, remove the foreign scabs that bring the labor value down and you'll see everyone in the fields again.

White people aren't the ones with a huge unemployment rate. Blacks are.

> kicks out illegal spics
> whites dont want the shit jobs
> pay for the shit jobs goes up to lure workers
> legal spics make more money and live better lives

This is for the legal mexicans

ya

No. That's one of the reasons they're here.

no
>white
>work ethic
pick one.
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GmHFFa5GI3Q&list=PLU-NxUE-_0Xb-3D5PFwLiYckH3TlD5QLG#t=21

>implying there arent hundreds of thousands of white blue collar workers out there right now unemployed and desperate for work