FINN BTFO'D BY STORMTROOPER AND KYLO WITH LIGHTSABER

>FINN BTFO'D BY STORMTROOPER AND KYLO WITH LIGHTSABER
>MAREY SUE BTFO'S KYLO

what did they mean by this?

Rey is not a Mary Sue and is my cutie 3.14

>it's a non-force user novice competently uses a light sabre episode

Kind of ruined them. I saw them as mystical weapons that took great skill to use without hurting yourself. It now makes zero canon sense why everyone else in the galaxy doesn't use them.

I'm actually glad they showed someone "normal" using one. It's retarded to think that someone couldn't, at the very least, use one as they would a baseball bat or normal sword. It's not like Blade's sword, where spikes protrude from it if it's not his hands touching it.

I assumed the training allowed the users to anticipate enemy movements and attacks (ie: blaster bolts), and use it in mystical ways in combination with the Force, like throwing it and having it come back at you.

no different than Luke with his blaster or the kid and his podracing or Chewy and his galactic chess

Han Solo used one as a tool

Yeah, and that was bullshit too.

It's a piece of technology not magic dummy.

fake

He's a fake Star Wars fan. Don't reply to the faux-nerd projecting his own lore onto a franchise. He's exactly who Disney is marketing these films too yet he doesn't even realize it.

FMOT for more redpills: @THEREVIEWSCREW

>It now makes zero canon sense why everyone else in the galaxy doesn't use them.
Because, unless you have force-enhanced reflexes, a blaster is better in just about every way. Your average person isn't going to be able to reliably deflect blaster shots.

I wish he'd give Rey the BBC. I think it'd be really good if Star Wars took a mature route and graphically showed his BBC filling Rey's vagina with semen.

except that was a Skywalker gift, you at least get something for literally being the chosen one. Not saying Star Wars in general was a great story to begin with.

He pressed the button to turn it on and got his ass kicked.
What's the problem?

This!

Fair points, but it leaves the question of why people don't use them over anything else when they do decide to use a melee weapon the like "traitor" stormtrooper.

That he's not a Force user and therefore sucks relative to the universe?

It means Finn is the most interesting character in the new trilogy. He's the only "normal person" in the entire cast, who is actually in over his head (and understands it; why he wanted to run away)

Where you gonna get a lightsaber

Same place the jedi do.

He's one of the better characters but they completely fucked up the big potential he had. All they had to do was make his backstory matter more and make him a more morally grey character trying to figure out how the world really works, what is really right, and how to be his own man and what that means. But him being comic relief/Rey's yes man was more important I guess.

Even some change like him not caring what happens to the Resistance but caring what happens to Rey, because she was the first person he bonded with, would have done a lot. He could have grown into fighting with the Resistance as he learned more about the evil of the First Order in comparison.

abrams is a hack

go back in your closet

She bypassed the lore.

I though only jedi could make them though

TR8R died for our sins.